VN - Others - Abandoned - The Void Club [Ch. 31] [The Void]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Davox

First off, why is this (at the time of writing) 10 separate downloads? Each chapter is small I got to chapter 4 before deciding I'd had enough.

As the other reviewer stated this is just a VN there is no real gameplay and the choices don't really do anything except you see one scene instead of another. I was hoping for at least a bit of management sim.

Art work is okay in an original kind of way, but the writing is terrible. and the overall feel of the game engine isn't great, sticking with renpy would have been better. I couldn't even find a full screen option (other than maximise the game window)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Nogtot

At this point, this is purely a multiple choice VN. You're making a few dialog choices to eventually come to some (sex) outcomes with your freshly abducted victim and already converted sidekicks. In most instances these choices have unclear results. You're usually not steering the game towards the variant of sex that you wanted to see. It is more of a "pick all choices to see everything" type of game.
    The "running a club" premise has no gameplay consequences at the point this review was written.

Quality/quantity wise, it's average amount of average quality artwork, average to poor writing, and relatively short episodes with a handful of choices each.

Not a bad game, but also not especially good.