VN Others Abandoned The Void Club [Ch. 31] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

exter

May 29, 2017
while everyone is asking for the scenes. how to get the last and small scene in ch.8? also i tried what nvrmnd said for ch.6, but for me there are still only the swimsuits and no fireflies

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Here's chapter 9, now in Metroid universe ;)

you can also download all chapters here:

main menu 9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: exter and DrackDrap

exter

May 29, 2017

I don't see anything with that link, just the mediafire homepage which wants me to register and stuff.

Also, your stuff is awsome! Big fan of especially ch. 8 and 9. Only thing that bothers me is that the gallery in both games have one small window at the bottom, which might(?) contain a scene/picture but i cant figure out how to get those.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I don't see anything with that link, just the mediafire homepage which wants me to register and stuff.

Also, your stuff is awsome! Big fan of especially ch. 8 and 9. Only thing that bothers me is that the gallery in both games have one small window at the bottom, which might(?) contain a scene/picture but i cant figure out how to get those.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018

Thanks a lot, we try to do our best ;) i think the link is fixed (with the help of jowishg ! )

As for the little window, this is easter eggs picture that we hide around, so you have to find it during the gameplay (usually it's during a phase where you have to click) good luck ;)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Chapter 10, in One piece universe, voted by the patreons you'll have to go through amazone lily island but who's you target and you are you gonna meet :D

Upgrade of the main game is also going great, we are making a lot of change and progress and should be out for public in one month.

Finally, we are doing the second vote on patreon, if you want to affect where the void travel will go next ;)

main menu.jpg

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
monroe Can you add this link to the OP? As a newcomer to this game having to download all episodes from 10 individual links isn't very welcoming. :)

Also the mega links for ch 2,7 and 8 aren't working. (Nopy was fine though)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
forgive my complete ignorance but how do I imput the codes into the manager game?
In the main game:

You go to the void gate and click on search for girls, then you enter the code.
We are still updating the game while doing the chapters, so not all the girls are done, but a lot will be added in the next chapter (around 15 of October for public release)

gigety

Oct 25, 2018
In the main game:

You go to the void gate and click on search for girls, then you enter the code.
We are still updating the game while doing the chapters, so not all the girls are done, but a lot will be added in the next chapter (around 15 of October for public release)
I'll try that.
god bless you sir

gigety

Oct 25, 2018
i might need to redownload it i cant see the gate at all and the barwork thing stopped working completely .activities crashes the game.ill try again

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
i was apparently playing and old abandoned version of the game..whoops
Haha yeah the version (Agile Elephant) was abandoned, we made it in something simpler to be able to work more on it. The link to the new one should be on this forum, or here:

b0yn3xtd00r

Mar 15, 2018
Do you get the chapter 8 and 9 easter eggs the same way you trigger the chapter 6 and 7 ones? I'm completely lost on where/how to find them, since there isn't the same mechanic in 8/9.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Do you get the chapter 8 and 9 easter eggs the same way you trigger the chapter 6 and 7 ones? I'm completely lost on where/how to find them, since there isn't the same mechanic in 8/9.
The easter eggs are found when you have to click on screen (that mean even when you make a choice ;) ), So whenever you have o click, think about where it could be.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes