VN Others Abandoned The Void Club [Ch. 31] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

b0yn3xtd00r

Mar 15, 2018
Figured out chapter 8, still not sure about chapter 9. Do you need to make specific choices before for that or what? It seems I can click on the button again after having the call but it doesn't do anything.
For Chapter 8: When you reach the second choice about perving on Paletress (Lift up or Give in), click on the doorway to the keep/barracks thing.

Shimmin

May 1, 2018
Chapter 9 the secret image is during the colour code sequence , you can click on the little flash symbol however it doesnt unlock it when the chapter completes for me. That is the secret image though.

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Chapter 9 the secret image is during the colour code sequence , you can click on the little flash symbol however it doesnt unlock it when the chapter completes for me. That is the secret image though.
It's actually not flash symbol but region little above it.

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Chpt.10 secret : when you can choose market, store or palace - choose first or second, and after scene you can click on window in left.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Chpt.10 secret : when you can choose market, store or palace - choose first or second, and after scene you can click on window in left.
that's atleast the 2nd of the 2 easter eggs though... I tried to move the mouse over every fricking screen from the start to find any clue about the 1st one... but nothing came up... is that a bug or is the scene so well hidden that's impossible to find?
apparently not even on newgrounds they found that scene... so far I was able to locate them all
@The void club is there a chance for a hint on that one? atleast in which part of the game to search? cause even after trying the 5th time I can't come up with anything

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
that's atleast the 2nd of the 2 easter eggs though... I tried to move the mouse over every fricking screen from the start to find any clue about the 1st one... but nothing came up... is that a bug or is the scene so well hidden that's impossible to find?
apparently not even on newgrounds they found that scene... so far I was able to locate them all
@The void club is there a chance for a hint on that one? atleast in which part of the game to search? cause even after trying the 5th time I can't come up with anything
A little hint, you have to replay the game 3 time with something specific different each time, ;) (you can play in skip mode in the settings to go faster)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A little hint, you have to replay the game 3 time with something specific different each time, ;) (you can play in skip mode in the settings to go faster)
urgh...so far I only found 1 thing that can be changed without ending in game over, and that was an action with a side character in the market... every other option was a do or die choice... so do we have to face several game overs and choose continue or am I missing something?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
urgh...so far I only found 1 thing that can be changed without ending in game over, and that was an action with a side character in the market... every other option was a do or die choice... so do we have to face several game overs and choose continue or am I missing something?
Its a non-missable scene and it's more a choice about you preferences ( I think now it cannot be more clear :D ) Also you have to finish the chapter (dont use back to title) you can use the fast speech (message skip) to go through faster. I think we made this one really complicated compared to other one haha

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Its a non-missable scene and it's more a choice about you preferences ( I think now it cannot be more clear :D ) Also you have to finish the chapter (dont use back to title) you can use the fast speech (message skip) to go through faster. I think we made this one really complicated compared to other one haha
Finally found it... strange though I did all 3 choices in different but non consequential playthroughs and couldn't unlock it... so you have to choose all three actions in following playthroughs instead of useing load and can't choose the same option twice or you'll break the combo

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Finally found it... strange though I did all 3 choices in different but non consequential playthroughs and couldn't unlock it... so you have to choose all three actions in following playthroughs instead of useing load and can't choose the same option twice or you'll break the combo
ah true i think the save/load doesnt work for that, in any case we'll make it less tricky next time

Reactions: Evangelion-01

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Chapter 11 is now out! We had the perfect theme for Halloween. Enjoy the spookiness!

you can also download all chapters here:

main menu.jpg

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Chapter 12, voted by our patreon, the girls from avatar are waiting for you ;)

you can also download all chapters here:

main menu 12.jpg

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes