VN Others Abandoned The Void Club [Ch. 31] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why cant there be a link to download all of the Chapters together!? >,>
You can always download all files and create one , than report the Link to a mod to add it to the OP... or just make a game request in the appropirate channel if you are lazy

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
You can always download all files and create one , than report the Link to a mod to add it to the OP... or just make a game request in the appropirate channel if you are lazy
Its not being lazy the issue, Making different chapters on their own takes up a lot of GB on your computer!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Its not being lazy the issue, Making different chapters on their own takes up a lot of GB on your computer!
I don't think combining each of those chapters will save you any or atleast that much space either.
You don't need to keep the chapters around after getting the code as the main idea was always to unlock characters for the management part of the game while also giving you an idea about the nature of that character while experiencing a spinoff of their original universe/story

D3m3t3r09

Mar 27, 2021
Hello! Hoping someone can help, been trying for hours lol.
On Episode 30, I've unlocked all the scenes except for the one in the secnd row, third from the left (between mystique titfuck and storm and mom lesbian scene) - how do I get it? Thanks for your help
Hopefully you got it solved by now but in case you were still curious how to get it or someone else has the same problem it's the "perfect mystique scene" which you get for using all four mystique dialogue options ending with "use mystique". hope that's useful.

D3m3t3r09

Mar 27, 2021
Is anyone familiar with paladins? I'm still trying to figure out how to get the second easter egg in chapter 29. (I have one for clicking a certain area)

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Is there a timeline of the chapter order because remake 2 mentions chapter 9 and chapter 9 mentions a event with Sylvia having an encounter with the undead and from what I gathered that would probably be chapter 4 but remake chapter 4 has this Cara person who from reading this thread you meet in Chapter 9? Also completely unrelated but Chapter 3 being where you visit the Fantastic Four and Chapter 4 being where you get the main character of Resident Evil 3 feels like a missed opportunity.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there a timeline of the chapter order because remake 2 mentions chapter 9 and chapter 9 mentions a event with Sylvia having an encounter with the undead and from what I gathered that would probably be chapter 4 but remake chapter 4 has this Cara person who from reading this thread you meet in Chapter 9? Also completely unrelated but Chapter 3 being where you visit the Fantastic Four and Chapter 4 being where you get the main character of Resident Evil 3 feels like a missed opportunity.
I'd expect more remakes in the comeing years which reorders the chapters until the old codes will be scratched from the management game and only remain as standalone downloads with no further purpose.
There is already a remake of the Resident Evil chapter rewardeing you with Jill Vallentine

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
I'd expect more remakes in the comeing years which reorders the chapters until the old codes will be scratched from the management game and only remain as standalone downloads with no further purpose.
There is already a remake of the Resident Evil chapter rewardeing you with Jill Vallentine
With the second statement, what I was getting at is chapter 3's focus is on a group with 4 in the name, while chapter 4's was a character famous for being in the third installment. Like the chapters are swapped from what their focus should be.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Question for the remakes. Do they change the story radically as well as scenes or is it just improvement and extra content from the OG? Like there is 0 reason to play the OG when you got remakes??

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Question for the remakes. Do they change the story radically as well as scenes or is it just improvement and extra content from the OG? Like there is 0 reason to play the OG when you got remakes??
So far the Storiestelling had changed drastically... though since there is an original lore to the stories they just fit better to that source.

Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
So far the Storiestelling had changed drastically... though since there is an original lore to the stories they just fit better to that source.
Thanks for answering. What about the scenes, have they changed? Is there any reason to play the OG?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for answering. What about the scenes, have they changed? Is there any reason to play the OG?
For the remake of the Remake about Mass Effect several new Characters were introduced and you had to fulfill some minor Quests to advance... some stuff got reused and plenty was added for example

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
For the remake of the Remake about Mass Effect several new Characters were introduced and you had to fulfill some minor Quests to advance... some stuff got reused and plenty was added for example
Do you know if scenes were removed or completely changed from the original?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Do you know if scenes were removed or completely changed from the original?
The scenes are all differents (10 new ones + 2 bonus) the OG can be played after finishing the new version, it was mainly done to upgrade the arts and make the story line fit more with the main story.

• Red Heart

spllitz1

Jul 20, 2021
Codes should be these up until chapter 21:

Ch 1 - novigrad - Witcher
Ch 2 - shepard - Mass Effect
Ch 3 - doom - Fantastic 4
Ch 4 - stars - Resident Evil Nemesis
Ch 5-6 - chansey - Pokemon Lavender Town
Ch 7 - plumbus - Rick and Morty
Ch 8 - N/a - World of Warcraft