Recommending The Ultimate Battle Fuck/Sex Fight Collection (English Translated)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021

Seems to be a party-battle fuck game, im not sure. Just linking it here because its probably the last h-battle game of this year. Maybe some of you want to try it out.

• Love
Reactions: Artix0

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018

Seems to be a party-battle fuck game, im not sure. Just linking it here because its probably the last h-battle game of this year. Maybe some of you want to try it out.
the only thing i wish for nowadays is for my close one not to go

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
What's everyone's favourite? I think mine's gotta go to the absolute king of battlefuck games Erotical Night, although Cumshot or Death comes a close second for me just for the sheer variety of sex attacks from the girls and the slow-burn escalation as they get more desparate throughout the game

Reactions: ASDFGMAG
Jun 23, 2020
What's everyone's favourite? I think mine's gotta go to the absolute king of battlefuck games Erotical Night, although Cumshot or Death comes a close second for me just for the sheer variety of sex attacks from the girls and the slow-burn escalation as they get more desparate throughout the game
I like the systems of the Acerola RPG games, where you can either fight normally or use sex attacks on the enemy to drain them dry. ONEONE1 games also kinda have a system like this. I don't really care for M on F battle attacks too much, having the girl in charge and doing it on their own is more exciting to me. Acerola should expand on that for their next fantasy rpg type game with better cut in variety and animations.

Reactions: Artix0 and JznBill

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
my favorite is monster girl dreams. Such a good game, too bad the dev gets gets a burnout every year lol

Reactions: Artix0

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
It's been in the banned list for some time. I don't remember a thread ever coming out for it, so I assumed it got rule 7'd, but good to get an actual thread for it.

I wasn't aware Revenge Game ever got a manual translation, that's great news. I dropped the MTL hella fast when it came out since it was borderline unplayable.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's been in the banned list for some time. I don't remember a thread ever coming out for it, so I assumed it got rule 7'd, but good to get an actual thread for it.

I wasn't aware Revenge Game ever got a manual translation, that's great news. I dropped the MTL hella fast when it came out since it was borderline unplayable.
Out of curiosity, what is your PFP?

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Since many have requested, I decided to implement a rating system. This'll take a while to update the whole list, but in the mean time check out a tester for the idea in the first few FeMC games.

I figured more emojis would clutter things, so I'm trying out color coded ratings -/5. Let me know what you guys think and if the colors are a good choice.

Glad y'all are liking the list so far!

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
I've got a few I really like, though I'd say one of my favorites isn't on the list since it's real time, Heroine Rumble 2. The first was good as well, but the second has just been an improvement imo.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Since many have requested, I decided to implement a rating system. This'll take a while to update the whole list, but in the mean time check out a tester for the idea in the first few FeMC games.

I figured more emojis would clutter things, so I'm trying out color coded ratings -/5. Let me know what you guys think and if the colors are a good choice.

Glad y'all are liking the list so far!
Magical girl celesphonia is a solid 5.
Not as great as Ambrosia but close enough

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes