Recommending - The Ultimate Battle Fuck/Sex Fight Collection (English Translated)

1. 5.00 star(s)

bluu44

Great list for a great genre. Only thing more I could ask for is a ranking of quality since a couple of these are just not meant to be played but thats rather subjective and takes a decent amount of time.

Some of my favorites were found from this list, like magical girl celsphonia and chevalier historia. Hopefully someone makes more of these compilation posts. Makes using the site much nicer.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BigSmurf

This thread solves an issue of the site, which is very good to group games for certain specific needs, but lack for other very common keys of research.

Games based on BF are a subclass of humiliation games together with exhibitionism, groping, corruption and so on. I would like, one day, to be able to consult a thread like this for every mentioned or forgotten subcategory of humiliation. Games should be divided into male and female protagonist like in this recommendation thread.

For this list and for the site in general i also desire the link showing preview (like in every game page at the bottom) and each game the number of votes and the average evaluation.

Besides my desires about the future, the list is well done, well updated and maintained, with a growing community consulting it and bringing it towards perfection (no game missing) well done
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Reaker2112

Great list for someone like me who's new to this zone and don't know how to specifically search certain genre/gameplay, please do keep this list or even add more so new ppl like me helped from drowning on rabbit hole
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Mrou

Really good list damn, it includes basically everything you can think of in terms of specifications, even the status of translation, wich normally present a problem for most players. Really good job in my opinion
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5886401

After getting into these kind of games a few years ago, something just clicked in me and I hunted down every kind of games with these battle-fuck mechanics. I'm just so into it. Unfortunately, there's no specific tag for them. So I scoured all forums with the terms "battle-fuck", "ero-combat", "h-combat", etc, having a list of 10 games at most usually. I even thought of making this list on my own, but never actually got to a big enough list

And finally, someone did it. The ULTIMATE BATTLE-FUCK game collection. Now I can die happy
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Knoffris

Here it is, icons that allow you to quickly understand the status of the game. Lists are divided by type of protaganist. Chef kiss
    Found a few games that came to my liking, the best kind of recommendation.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

KrakenKiller

A well put together list, with useful icons to make filtering for what you want much easier.

As there is no tag for battle-fuck, this was much needed.

I believe there are other lists for this, so I'm wondering if they're just no longer supported or if the games on there are "outdated" or perhaps there is a lot of noise.

Here, I can see the list is shorter, so perhaps more true to the genre specified.