Recommending The Ultimate Battle Fuck/Sex Fight Collection (English Translated)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Apr 18, 2024
I've been looking everywhere on f95zone for this game but haven't found anything. I'd really like to see a translation, or at least some gameplay clips or cg somewhere, since it looks so promising! SUCCUBUS DESIRE ~リリスプロジェクト~ by GrayGreed.
u can download the demo on dlsite

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Has anyone checked out latest project? He was the developer for milky quest and is now trying to develop a game similar to Karryn's prison and Ricoche.
Uh I would love to have a (or the) game like Ricoche uncensored. A game where the girl is a slut and is eager to fuck every creature that comes her way. Sprinkle in some more diverse monsters or a bit of bestiality for good fun. Keep it uncensored and I'd pay good money for that kind of game.

PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
if you guys have any favorites, I Need some high recommendations similar to these games i've played please. That list is pretty girthy so im trying to narrow down my options rather than one by one going down the list a few times
My favorite games with battlefucks are:
-----
The Holy Knight and the Magic of Carnal Desires
The Whisperer
Night of Revenge (This is the BEST!!)
Crisis point extinction
Eris Dysnomia
Mission Mermaidom
After Mini
Kunoichi Botan
Magical Girl Celesphonia
Lilitales (this was great!)
-----

Any recommendations similar to these? I like actual battlefucks, low grind, corruption, and dark stuff. Voiced is a huge plus.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
if you guys have any favorites, I Need some high recommendations similar to these games i've played please. That list is pretty girthy so im trying to narrow down my options rather than one by one going down the list a few times
-----
The Whisperer
Crisis point extinction
Eris Dysnomia
Mission Mermaidom
After Mini
Kunoichi Botan
Magical Girl Celesphonia
-----

Any recommendations similar to these? I like actual battlefucks, low grind, corruption, and dark stuff. Voiced is a huge plus.

Celesphonia has a precursor that is also pretty good: Ambrosia

squirrelchan

Oct 4, 2018
-----
The Whisperer
Crisis point extinction
Eris Dysnomia
Mission Mermaidom
After Mini
Kunoichi Botan
Magical Girl Celesphonia
-----

Vivi and the magic island
Holy knight Ricca
Eclipse witch
colony city 27
keidro
thanatos
rei of the magic floating city (trial version 6)
Battle princess Lacia
Flash of Almiraj
Blue-eyed swordswoman ludisia

Last edited:
Reactions: PervyGoddess

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Been trying to play ambrosia but ive been kinda bored of it. Maybe im not far enough?
It is a bit grindy at first, but less than Celesphonia. What I did is in the Port town, run in a circle to get all perverts then work at the Bar as waitress. Sleep in the nearby Inn and repeat.

Marq00s

Dec 4, 2023
Just stumbled upon this absolute treasure trove of a collection but noticed that fighting games (non turn based) weren’t included. Is there a similar list for those somewhere on this site?

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
-----
The Whisperer
Crisis point extinction
Eris Dysnomia
Mission Mermaidom
After Mini
Kunoichi Botan
Magical Girl Celesphonia
-----

I haven't played any of the games on your list but if you like Dark and corruption I suggest giving Domina a play. There is grind in the beginning but once you get past it you can steamroll the other goddesses.

Domina:
https://f95zone.to/threads/domina-v9-9-dekarous.35295/

Just stumbled upon this absolute treasure trove of a collection but noticed that fighting games (non turn based) weren’t included. Is there a similar list for those somewhere on this site?
I don't know of a list for those, but if you want a good non-turn based femdom fighting game, I suggest giving Dream Knockout 2 - Strawberry Edition a play:

Dream Knockout 2:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dream-kn...strawberry-edition-v2-03-bluebowser-99.15871/

Marq00s

Dec 4, 2023
I haven't played any of the games on your list but if you like Dark and corruption I suggest giving Domina a play. There is grind in the beginning but once you get past it you can steamroll the other goddesses.

Domina:
https://f95zone.to/threads/domina-v9-9-dekarous.35295/

I don't know of a list for those, but if you want a good non-turn based femdom fighting game, I suggest giving Dream Knockout 2 - Strawberry Edition a play:

Dream Knockout 2:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dream-kn...strawberry-edition-v2-03-bluebowser-99.15871/
Thanks for the recommendation it was pretty good, though I’m not usually a huge fan of femdom.

• Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thanks for the recommendation it was pretty good, though I’m not usually a huge fan of femdom.
I'm glad to hear that you liked it! Domina is one of my all time favorite h games. I am also glad that I could bring you into the world of femdom games :)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes