Recommending The Ultimate Battle Fuck/Sex Fight Collection (English Translated)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Ang1704

Jun 23, 2017
Do we have thread like this but for Hack n slash game version? Like Guilty Hell, Guild Meister, etc

Jun 23, 2020
I remember seeing a game before but I absolutely don't remember what it's called. There's some game where you and a mage girl are fighting a dragon but instead you can just sex her up instead instead of fighting.

Reactions: Artix0

Parti

Nov 12, 2017
I remember seeing a game before but I absolutely don't remember what it's called. There's some game where you and a mage girl are fighting a dragon but instead you can just sex her up instead instead of fighting.
Is it "During the battle"?

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
Anyone know the game about powerful ninja that lost to her opponent and then become weak again, its still in development but there is a trial, it has pretty hot bf, anyone have any idea what the game is called?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Anyone know the game about powerful ninja that lost to her opponent and then become weak again, its still in development but there is a trial, it has pretty hot bf, anyone have any idea what the game is called?
Unrelated sorry, but that reminds me a lot of these two JSK sex fight games (especially Serene where after you defeat her the first time, she comes back months later to challenge you):

1710506343219.png 1710506356519.png

nkatya

Mar 1, 2024
Grayfloor is a wonderful ugly duckling of a game but it's not really BF in any meaningful way... but BFRPG (RJ098099) and BFRPG2 (RJ114620) by the same developer definitely qualify! They're all basically the same game, about prostituting yourself to earn money to escape a town

The Three Charms is a terrifying horror themed game with monster girls. The boss fights are *hard*. Interestingly stars a femme protagonist with a penis

Succubus Academia is a really impressive game all about femdom. Rather than escaping or winning, the goal is to master the kink. It's so well done it's worth recommending on an educational basis alone

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes