Recommending The Ultimate Battle Fuck/Sex Fight Collection (English Translated)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

AdmirenUp

Aug 18, 2021
I stumbled upon a hidden gem of a buttlefuck simulator. It has persistent bad statuses and a two-heroide capture dynamic. Reminds me of Saint Gear Force combined with the Kudarizaka Guardail games.

If anyone is willing to share a full version I would be very thankfull as I was unable to find on the internet
Additionally, I created a post for the game in the translation request subforum because I think it deserves some attention

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Magical girl celesphonia is a solid 5.
Not as great as Ambrosia but close enough
I second this for Magical Girl Celesphonia but disagree for being behind Ambrosia. It's far ahead of Ambrosia for me. Purely subjective of course.
The ratings are just approximates and mostly meant to broadly categorize the games:
1-2 stars - You ain't missing much
3 stars - Good to pass some time
4-5 stars - Solid games

Reactions: ASDFGMAG

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I wasn't aware Revenge Game ever got a manual translation, that's great news. I dropped the MTL hella fast when it came out since it was borderline unplayable.
Took them ten weeks to complete it too, apparently... an absolute legend

Bigsloppa

Dec 8, 2023
Maybe this is a silly question, but are there any Female MC games here that feature the MC dominating those she defeats? It's really hard to tell just by looking at a game's pictures and description, because it's not exactly high up on a lot of guys' priorities to mention that's a thing you can do. Oh, and preferably third person, not male POV, if possible, to be able to see the guy/monster's reactions and stuff.

I figured people here might have prior experiences with games on this list, and could point me in the right direction, but if it's a pain I understand :)
Just want to build off this question and see if there's been any new ones since this was posted. Are there any games in which a FeMC is able to be more assertive and in-control? The Battle Fuck genre has a lot of crossover with rape/mindbreak/Maledom and I want a game that allows for the women to be on a bit more of an even playing field.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
In case you didnt know, Primitiv Heart got approved by the Mods and in available on F95. You might want to add it to the regular list, now.

Reactions: Acropolis
Jan 18, 2018
I'd have liked to be a little more detailed, but I'll just name drop a couple gems before I forget for another year:

- BegiAde II, from planet pandemic: Just released, it's very, very good. Fairly standard RPGM faire but high quality and quite long. Probably a 9 or maybe even 10/10 personally. I don't think there's a F95 page for it yet.

- Discipline Committee Chair Nadeshiko, from nagiyahonpo: This one is a little bit less derivative but still nothing crazy. Short and sweet, it does a couple of things and it does them decently. 7 or 8/10. (there's one or two Japanese language puzzles which use "untranslatable" sprite art, which requires a teeny bit of creative problem solving for the uncultured gaijin...). https://f95zone.to/threads/nagiyahonpo-disciplinary-committee-chair-nadeshiko-pin.187686/

- Lewisia blooming in the sea of trees, from P-can: Ok now this one is fucking weird. It's great, but definitely much more out there than the other two. It's uhm, tower-defense/grid based? ish? Battles can get a little stale, and the experience as a whole does not feel exactly streamlined, but it's at least a 8/10 just for the uniqueness of it. It's another long one. https://f95zone.to/threads/lewisia-blooming-in-the-sea-of-trees-final-p-can.187006/

I think there's a few more that I'm forgetting. Eh, later.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
- Discipline Committee Chair Nadeshiko, from nagiyahonpo: This one is a little bit less derivative but still nothing crazy. Short and sweet, it does a couple of things and it does them decently. 7 or 8/10. (there's one or two Japanese language puzzles which use "untranslatable" sprite art, which requires a teeny bit of creative problem solving for the uncultured gaijin...). https://f95zone.to/threads/nagiyahonpo-disciplinary-committee-chair-nadeshiko-pin.187686/
There's a thread for the game here (or at least the translation request):

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...oman-nadeshiko-rj01113121-nagiyahonpo.188090/

There's an otomi-games link in the comments to download the game.

- BegiAde II, from planet pandemic: Just released, it's very, very good. Fairly standard RPGM faire but high quality and quite long. Probably a 9 or maybe even 10/10 personally. I don't think there's a F95 page for it yet.
I'll make a thread for this one and see if we can maybe get a download link.

Scratch that, someone's made a thread here: https://f95zone.to/threads/begieadeii-rinohareruya-v1-03-rj01132882-planet-pandemic.189775/

Although I'm struggling with these otomi-games links. Not used them before and getting a URL:scam warning from antivirus, anyone else having a similar issue?

1706008523281.png

I know Avast can be quite overprotective :ROFLMAO: so happy to work around this if otomi is a trustworthy site.

Edit: Just made an exception for the URL and everything seems fine :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: Acropolis

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019

This looks like it might have combat H-mechanics. But looks like it's very hard fetish content tho. Might be too hard for even me and I'm pretty depraved ehe.

I might get it and do an MTool translation.

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
There's a thread for the game here (or at least the translation request):

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...oman-nadeshiko-rj01113121-nagiyahonpo.188090/

There's an otomi-games link in the comments to download the game.

I'll make a thread for this one and see if we can maybe get a download link.

Scratch that, someone's made a thread here: https://f95zone.to/threads/begieadeii-rinohareruya-v1-03-rj01132882-planet-pandemic.189775/

Although I'm struggling with these otomi-games links. Not used them before and getting a URL:scam warning from antivirus, anyone else having a similar issue?

View attachment 3288905

I know Avast can be quite overprotective :ROFLMAO: so happy to work around this if otomi is a trustworthy site.

Edit: Just made an exception for the URL and everything seems fine :BootyTime:
FWIW, I don't think that any of these types of malware detections are 100% inaccurate or false notifications. For this reason, it's usually better to just accept that over time you are going to download something that will impact your PC negatively in some way.

Most viruses/trackers etc you can live with without ever noticing them.

I'm only saying this because I have been online for nearly 30 years and seen it all. Be cautious, but also just accept that you're going to need to do a fresh install some day when you make a big mistake. This has not happened to me when downloading H-Games though. As long as it's not a random small sized executable, and is part of a packed archive, it most likely does not contain a malicious virus.

Reactions: Artix0

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017

This looks like it might have combat H-mechanics. But looks like it's very hard fetish content tho. Might be too hard for even me and I'm pretty depraved ehe.

I might get it and do an MTool translation.
if u do a mtool translation let me know

sebabol

Mar 12, 2023
Banned List:

A Secret Outing: Escape From R*pe Plaza (DLsite: RJ138365) :) 3/5
Anzu's Labyrinth (DLsite: RJ149298) :) 3/5
Anzu 2: Travel's of a Little Nympho (DLsite: RJ173507) :) 3/5
Digital Princess Karin (DLsite: RJ326558) :devilish: :illuminati: 4/5
Ichigo's Big Pinch (DLsite: RJ178590) :) 2/5
Infiltrating A Cult [Male Protag] (DLsite: RJ297009) :alien: 3/5
Lolita Complex: Prostitute Girl's Debt Repayment (DLsite: RJ187587) :) 4/5
Magical Girl Black Kitty (DLsite: RJ334677) :alien: 4/5
Magical Girl Konoha – LOLIQUE 2 GAIDEN – (DLsite: RJ265004) :) ☆5/5☆
Nacht-Sama Is Quitting Being the Demon King! (DLsite: RJ427387) :alien: 3/5
Outdoor Camp RPG! (DLsite: RJ223206) :devilish: ☆5/5☆
Princess Lucia (DLsite: RJ303960) :) 4/5
Princess of Innocent (DLsite: RJ269673) :devilish: 1/5
Rustic Loli Kitsune Kohaku’s Husband Search (DLsite: RJ168334) :) 3/5
SexbedDOLLS (DLsite: RJ197526) :devilish: 2/5
Sheep In Dreams (DLsite: RJ323643) :alien::illuminati: 3/5
Sheryl ~The Golden Dragon and the Ancient Isle~ + Append (DLsite: RJ311136-RJ406267) :) ☆5/5☆
Time for Work! The Naked Moral Committee (DLsite: RJ282703) :) ☆5/5☆
Violated Princess (DLsite: RJ01013038) :alien: ☆5/5☆

^Confirmed English translations exist, but do not share links for these!!!
can u give me links on pw?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes