Recommending The Ultimate Battle Fuck/Sex Fight Collection (English Translated)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ObamnaObamna

May 16, 2022
Which of these are the most difficult/have adjustable difficulty? I have the most fun playing these games when I don't have to play like a dickhead and actively throw fights to get sexual stuff

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Which of these are the most difficult/have adjustable difficulty? I have the most fun playing these games when I don't have to play like a dickhead and actively throw fights to get sexual stuff
Akari and the Abyss of Lust and games by the same studio are pretty well balanced for difficulty from what I remember. Dernier Saint Chevalier can be unfair and punishing if you're not paying attention. Tales of the Lusty Fox Goddess isn't necessarily difficult, it's pretty brain dead, but you don't need to throw fights to get H-scenes. Anything with the :eek: tag will mean you have some control over it as well.

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Hard to keep track on those game thanks you so much for your post and time !

btw an old one (and still one of the best in my personal top 10) still not in your list with battle rape too :
https://f95zone.to/threads/sakique-amatsuchiya.2031/
Can't believe I forgot that one! The difficulty is insane, but I used a save editor to make it enjoyable. I really liked Twinque too, it's made by the same dev and has more mechanics to it.

Princess Sacrifice. Hands down my top H game of all time. It also has the most balanced gameplay and BF mechanics I've ever seen. Even has various difficulty selections. Cannot recommend it enough.

Reactions: ObamnaObamna
Jun 23, 2020
I wish Acerola would make another Treasure Hunter Claire/Brave Alchemist Colette type game, but make it revolve around the sex attacks. Those are one of the only games I can remember letting you be able to kill enemies that way. I guess Samurai Vandalism also kinda had it once you unlocked the sex battle skill, but it was one single attack and animation.

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
This explains why only women were allowed to compete in the anime Keijo lol
If Keijo Allowed Male participants, Not only will the viewer ratings soar exponentially,
even birth rate will no longer be a problem for the next century.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's 4 translated chapters of BF-paizuri series -

A Pokemon Doujin with BF-Elements -

Webtoon about Succubuses & their human contractor fighting using sex -
Battlefuck combats show more after chapter 20 onwards till the end.

Sex-sports doujin -

FGO Wresting Doujin -

-Other Doujins which aren't BF related but Seemed similar in concept-

Last edited:

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
If Keijo Allowed Male participants, Not only will the viewer ratings soar exponentially,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sex-sports doujin -

FGO Wresting Doujin -

Dammit I thought those were games. Nice reads tho.

Reactions: Mr_Tanker

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Sex-sports doujin -

FGO Wresting Doujin -

Absolutely agreed on Keijo needing co-ed matches. Mixed wrestling (And boxing) > girl on girl anyday!

Those look fun fun reads, I'll have to download those for while on the go.

image-800 (30).jpg image-800 (31).jpg

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Wolf of Shadow doesn't seem to be on the list yet. Probably one of my favorites, since I'm fond of kemonomimi. It's supposed to be more of a stealth game, but you can fight enemies and get caught/molested/raped if you're beaten up badly enough.
https://f95zone.to/threads/descendants-of-the-forest-v0-3-04-eropixel.161844/

One of my new favorites, has battle fuck, female/futa protagonist can also use battle fuck.
(don't be deceived by the poor graphics. Its actually a really fun in dept game

These look good, on the watch list atm for when they're completed games.

Reactions: Spitefire46
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes