• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
So you can get a game over screen with alsmost every choice you pick nad if you didn´t save than fuck you your problem? screw you for this shit! Such games should not be supported on princible!
...I think that's an exaggeration to say every choice leads to game over.. And I will definitely work on either reducing game overs or developing them more or adding multiple story routes for the next update... Thank you for the feedback. But anyway, here's a walkthrough (from my patreon but I figure it will be leaked anyway) so you can avoid game overs completely (attached to this post). Please note this walkthrough is meant for the newest version I released yesterday v06(Revised) on my patreon. If you are playing the older v06 version, then the answers are out of order, but still work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I can see a lot of work went into this, but sadly the story didn't move forward.
That is a bit disappointing for 2 updates and nine months since I last played this game.

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
I can see a lot of work went into this, but sadly the story didn't move forward.
That is a bit disappointing for 2 updates and nine months since I last played this game.
I did add new "in between" scenes. But yeah I haven't been working on this game for the last nine months. It was more of a hiatus. So I've only been working on it the last month or so. But I'm working fully on it again now though. And story will move forward in next update.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
So you can get a game over screen with alsmost every choice you pick nad if you didn´t save than fuck you your problem? screw you for this shit! Such games should not be supported on princible!
Harsh, Maybe you should make better choices to get less game over screens? Or use scrollback . Or play packman...you get 3 lives before game over. cute game too. way less art and story tho.
Comments like this make me want to support this dev...on princible

Jan 1, 2018
whoever initially created the thread and maintains the OP is who you should contact..give that person all the tags you wish added any details pertinent to the gameplay you think should be included in the summary etc..dev involvement in the details on a post goes far towards player confidence
Just discovered this game and it looks very promising, but SerpenSoldier, please do contact the OP to update the tags. I nearly passed on your very promising game until I read some of the more recent comments and discovered what it has become!

Reactions: SerpenSoldier

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
Harsh, Maybe you should make better choices to get less game over screens? Or use scrollback . Or play packman...you get 3 lives before game over. cute game too. way less art and story tho.
Comments like this make me want to support this dev...on princible
LOL thanks for the laugh I needed that :)

Reactions: UncleVT and Rroarr

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
is there any rape in this game? it looks interesting tbh not sure what to expect yet but if theres any rape then its a no for me.
In the images it looks like some girls did get raped thats why im asking

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Wow, time flies!

Six months since SerpenSoldier posted last, which was the last post in this thread besides @Tarazer 's post?!?

I liked this game. I'll be sad if it's abandoned.

Tarazer

May 2, 2017
Wow, time flies!

Six months since SerpenSoldier posted last, which was the last post in this thread besides @Tarazer 's post?!?

I liked this game. I'll be sad if it's abandoned.
Totally agree with you. But sadly this wont be the first or last one that gets put in the trashcan

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You know, just because someone put word abandoned with question mark, does not mean that something is abandoned, even if it did not had recent updated.

Heck... just looking into its patron, shows activity in both February and March, so calling this abandoned is misleading, due to no evidence of being such.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You know, just because someone put word abandoned with question mark, does not mean that something is abandoned, even if it did not had recent updated.

Heck... just looking into its patron, shows activity in both February and March, so calling this abandoned is misleading, due to no evidence of being such.
Also we would have marked it abandoned as well.

Reactions: p22

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
None of his patrons are pirates willing to share is my best guess. This doesn't look abandoned:

Next Release dates (most recent is at top):

April 5th: v.12 will be available for $3 and up patrons:
(v.11 will be available for $1 and up patrons)
March 4th: v.11 is now available for $3 and up patrons:

February 5th: v.10 is now available for $1 and up patrons:

January 1st: v.09 is now available for $1 and up patrons:

November 6th: v.08
is now available for $1 and up patrons:

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
Hi, the game is not abandoned... The adventure continues! I have been posting a new game update every month as well as teasers/previews regularly. Anyway, glad there are still people showing interest in the game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes