Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
marked on hold, the dev posted in august that he's putting the patreon on pause
(IMPORTANT NOTE:)
(THIS PROJECT & PATREON IS PAUSED FOR THE TIME BEING WHICH MEANS NO NEW UPDATES FOR NOW. I MAY RESUME THE PROJECT IN THE FUTURE WHEN THINGS GET BETTER FOR ME FINANCIALLY, BUT FOR NOW I CANNOT AFFORD TO CONTINUE ON THE PROJECT. BUT LINKS TO PAST GAME RELEASES AND ART PREVIEWS REMAIN ACTIVE IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A PATRON. YOU WILL ONLY BE CHARGED UPFRONT FOR FIRST BECOMING A PATRON. THERE ARE NO RECURRING MONTH TO MONTH SUBSCRIBER CHARGES FOR NOW. THANK YOU.)
-SERPENSOLDIER

Hope SerpenSoldier is able to come back to this game - I really enjoyed the game thus far! :)

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
tl;dr
"I hope to come back to working on it in a few months or a year or whatever when my funds are better..."
^ Don't we all need more funds.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Laziness

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
(IMPORTANT NOTE:)
(THIS PROJECT & PATREON IS PAUSED FOR THE TIME BEING WHICH MEANS NO NEW UPDATES FOR NOW. I MAY RESUME THE PROJECT IN THE FUTURE WHEN THINGS GET BETTER FOR ME FINANCIALLY, BUT FOR NOW I CANNOT AFFORD TO CONTINUE ON THE PROJECT. BUT LINKS TO PAST GAME RELEASES AND ART PREVIEWS REMAIN ACTIVE IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A PATRON. YOU WILL ONLY BE CHARGED UPFRONT FOR FIRST BECOMING A PATRON. THERE ARE NO RECURRING MONTH TO MONTH SUBSCRIBER CHARGES FOR NOW. THANK YOU.)
-SERPENSOLDIER

Hope SerpenSoldier is able to come back to this game - I really enjoyed the game thus far! :)
If people were to become a Patreon and donate money, even with a game being on hold and the dev saying he won't start the game back up till he has his money situation in control, that would definitely help out his money situation....but....then again, it still may not help his situation enough to matter, in which case you would be donating money to a lost cause and never see the project start back up. Kinda risky, but if enough people threw some money his way, it may bring the game back to life. Decisions, decisions....lol

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
If people were to become a Patreon and donate money, even with a game being on hold and the dev saying he won't start the game back up till he has his money situation in control, that would definitely help out his money situation....but....then again, it still may not help his situation enough to matter, in which case you would be donating money to a lost cause and never see the project start back up. Kinda risky, but if enough people threw some money his way, it may bring the game back to life. Decisions, decisions....lol

I haven't charged my patrons since August 2019 (back when I released the last update) so I don't really see how it's much of a 'risk' to become a patron. Yes you do have to pay for the initial upfront price to become a patron (which you can do for as low as 1 or 3 dollars.. but after that it's literally free to be a patron until I start posting updates again) . But I have kept to my word that I would not charge patrons until I am actively posting on patreon again. So essentially my existing patrons have been patrons for free since August.

As for whether or not I ever post again, I hope so when things become a bit less busy for me but for now I need to focus on making money as I went very broke working on the patreon part/fulltime (I was making like $50-$70 a month on the patreon).

If my funds are better in future, I will be able to take more time off and feel more freedom to focus on the project again.
Also making money means I'd be able to actually hire help in the future so I wouldn't need to do 100% everything on my own next time.

In an ideal world, the game would have been wildly successful and I could've stayed working on it but it didn't work out that way lol so I'm onto plan B of hoping to make money elsewhere and hopefully save up and return to the project in the future. But this was definitely a learning experience and now I have to learn from my lessons of the past.

I do appreciate all the fans/supporters who supported me thus far. You are my biggest motivation to return in the future and take the game/story further.

If you've given up on me, I understand that too lol. And I thank you for your viewership while it lasted.

Anyway, such is life... I really did put a lot of time and effort into this project myself and tried to create an entertaining piece of work. But like I said, due to the financial stress it created, I really need to only come back when it feels I can afford to do so this time and with a better gameplan...

Last edited:

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
I am truly surprised of the camera work. The mix of 2d and 3d is looking very seamless and polished.

mtt94

Apr 21, 2020
Very very nice, feet are a little t big but I love they are always present in the scenes. I would suggest to keep the sex scenes in 3D even if the world is 2D. Great job, waiting for more!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes