VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Princess of Zunuria [v0.14] [SerpenSoldier]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

TL,DR : This game is amazing!

This game heavily relies on story. You will see adventure, epic fights (there is a lot of fighting), lightsabers darkblades (lol), mindcontrol, boobs - during fights girls accidentally lose clothes (hehe) , romance, plot twists (like bad guys turn into good guys, etc.).
    Plot is serious rollercoaster... and you will enjoy the ride!!

Arts is good. Game sometimes changes artstyle from typical game graphic into cartoon (reason for this is explained in story). Its interesting. Especially contrast during epic fights makes it spectacular.

Game also has amazing soundtrack. Epic music during fights, calm music during exploration, etc. Very good work.

Game is early in development so there is not much sex, yet. But there is a lot of nudity. Seriously, its like girls want to lose their clothing.

I am impressed with this game. Content so far is good. And if author will keep up the good work, then this game has some huge potential.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

z3212

This game is awesome. I really enjoy a good sci/fi story and this game has it all. So far I enjoyed every minute spent on it. The characters are very interesting, specially the whole different races approach. It was pulled off nicely and smoothly.

In terms of the design of the Female characters/graphics, they definitely met my expectations. 5/5

Fetishes: I am a sucker for a nice per of feet (foot fetishst alert), and the dev did a great job on that with the feet and legs. (Properly shaped feet and polished toenails). Foot fetish scenes were great and spot on. Specially that they weren't only boring and repetitive footjobs. Would definitely like to see more content on foot worship or proper foot fetish. 5/5

Music: Great and fits well. The variation of tracks give that extra in-scene fun. 5/5

Sound effects: Good and add a more enjoyable experience of some intense scenes, but could be just a bit better in some situations. 4/5

Lastly, the whole idea of the game changing in and out to Cartoon was interesting, nice and new (at least to me), but I wouldn't want it to be more cartoon-focused. In other words, it's nice to have it as an extra or 20%-30% of the game but not the main theme.

Great job Dev! And special thanks to the uploader.

Looking forward to future updates and really considering to support the Dev on Patreon.