CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Unfortunately, I have bad news. I have decided to discontinue work on this project. I'm afraid I have spiraled into a very bad financial situation and for the sake of my survival, I'm going to have to cancel this project so I can focus on other work. I really really tried to make it work but it just has become too difficult and has even affected my health... But I do want to thank all those that supported me... and I'm really sorry I couldn't follow through this project... I invested nearly a year or more of my life into this project trying to make it work but I just couldn't quite reach the goals I set out for myself. I'm really sorry if I let you all down, but I'm sure you can understand that I'm really sinking financially and so need to move in a new direction... Thanks again...

PS: I'm sorry if this seems sudden... but it really was a super difficult decision I've been battling with for some time... trying my best to keep the project alive... But now in seeing how working on this project is not helping my current situation, I had to finally take action... I am sorry..

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Looking good but there's too many 'game over' moments instead real choice, and I couldn't find any real HC scenes.

Reactions: SerpenSoldier

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
View attachment 144415

Yay! It's unabandonded!!!
:) Yep, I worked on the game some more last couple of months and gave it quite the overhaul... The desire in me just grew to finish what I started and I still have lots of ideas I want to pour into the project so I'm back now.

I added a new scene selection option will lead to spoilers as anybody who is new to the game can use it right from the getgo, so use at your own risk. But it at least offers an alternative to if you forgot to save or if you just want to jump to your favorite scenes or take a peek at future scenes.

There's also a changelog posted a few posts above me if you want to see what other changes I made.

Lastly, I should note that that when you become a patron you will be charged upfront (and then the next charge will be on the 1st of the next month after that, which will cover the next month). It's $3 a month to get the earliest access of the games and $2 a month to get the newest releases 2 weeks after the release.

Thanks for all your feedback so far. It helped me when revising the whole project and coming up with new ideas as well.

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
Looking good but there's too many 'game over' moments instead real choice, and I couldn't find any real HC scenes.
Good feedback. I'm hoping to add some multiple story routes within future updates, or to flesh out more on the game over routes. Just haven't gotten to it yet. If you are frustrated when you get game over, you can at least go to new scene selection menu to jump back to the scene if you forgot to save.

As for the hardcore scenes, I added one for Gus/Sonya scene (hj, and intercourse option). And in future updates, there will definitely be more. But yes there's not too much hardcore yet, though there is plenty of nudity and fan service so far.

Reactions: n0b0dy and Krull

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
damn..wish this was male protag..the images are amazing..so sad :(
Glad you like the images :). Actually it is male protagonist. Zed is actually the main character and the focal point of the rest of the game and will experience the most "relationships". Alisya does have a big role in the story as well though, and is sort of second most main character of game... Think of her as sort of the main badass female/hero of the game where Zed is the main male.

From here on out, the game now is focusing more on Zed's journey on Zunuria where he will go through adventures as he be tasked with trying to help/save civilians of Zunuria, friends, monster girls, princesses, as well as other escaped Serpen soldiers/angels. You can see this is starting to happen as one of the last scenes I left off at was Zed about to save Alisya from spiders. But of course the game will also let you control Alisya half the time as well.

Reactions: n0b0dy and Krull

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'd have the mod's put a male protag tag on it then..it'll drawn even more people.
also..am downloading now..lol

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes