Unity Onhold The Merits of Lust [v0.4.5 Public] [laxlenon]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Does anyone have a save left off last update?, I lost my saves recently from pc wipe. If anyone kind enough to share would be nice ty.!

kovalchuck

Aug 1, 2017
the new content is almost available immediately. I was able to pursue new Sarah content right after the first trip to the forest.

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
There is a fix on his patreon page right now for people with the sarah bug in the forest!

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Not sure if the save file will work, but you can try. The 1st save is before the Step Mom sex scene, just get the flower of purity at the very top of the mountain. and haven't done the neighbour girl scenes yet. You can also pick which skill you want.
The 2nd save is fully completed, with all the scene just find the mom and the daughter at the roof window to get repeat the scene. With Counter skill no idea what it does.

Path: C:/Users/(Name)/Appdata/LocalLow/laxlenon/TheMeritofLust

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Has anyone tried the fix yet? if it fix?
it still isn't fixed i got further talked to her in the cave killed the mushroom there talked to her further in the cave wants to go back to the tree to SEE something got to the tree asked to see my dick and charater said ok went she her then black screen so i thought shit out of frustation hit esc menu came up i could save, load, main menu, and quit the game but nothing happened so i went to main menu then for a split secound saw part of the screen when i load my save (which was before i started the mission) then back to normal wso something is wrong with the string of code in that area dev.

skyah69

Aug 5, 2020
I cannot talk to the step mom because when i interact with her the scene shows for a brief second then turn off itself, after that whenever i press the interact button nothing happens. any fix to this?

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
I cannot talk to the step mom because when i interact with her the scene shows for a brief second then turn off itself, after that whenever i press the interact button nothing happens. any fix to this?
ok not sure what is wrong with the game now but i tried starting over and Skyah69 is right you try and talk with mom she will pop up then just stop the scene won't even play out like it is supposed to and if you try interacting with her a interact sound will play but nothing happens (when normaly she whould have something to say regaurdlesw) and you can't leave the house till you talk with her so those who are trying to start from the begining can't get anywhere they are soft locked at the begining. This needs to get fixed ASAP.

Edit: Okay it has something to do with 4.2 code cause i try both 4.0 and 4.2. 4.2 as stated you get stuck at the begining whet back to version 4.0 and it works as intended so what ever was added needs to get removed and the step cousins events need a rework. Also i have noticed that sometimes when you go through a door or to anouther scene you will sometimes fall trought the floor and be greeted by the void you can cause it to happen again you go to do the stap cousin forest mission and get stucking in the wall and get stuck under the map i know this is staring to become troblesome Dev but please don't give up

Last edited:

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
ok everything seems to be working perfectly didn't have any hichup or bugs (except for falling though the floor when going to the next area or going through a door not sure why or how that happens. seems like a colision problem but if your in the air or dashing on the ground you will be fine if it's at a door just jump before entering it.) other tan tat nothing to report had fun ^_^

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This game need a quest log, there is a lot of things that i have no idea if i'm doing wrong or is the end of the current update.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes