Unity Onhold The Merits of Lust [v0.4.5 Public] [laxlenon]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I can't play this half the controls don't work I keep pressing the right keys but they don't work I even tried a controller same issue

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Game works ok, but if you talk to the wrong person at the wrong time (for instance, mom) instead of following the quest in a linear fashion, you can wind up in a locked state with text boxes up that don't go away. But, I started saving before every conversation. Also, one might want to do the necklace quest first and the rest of the aunt's story after, at least it seems I can't finish the necklace after "finishing" the aunt. Didn't like it much at first but the hint system made things a lot better, lost track of that function at first.

Reactions: B10 and Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Indeed. Best Way I found to avoid/get around bugs/crashes, is to save OFTEN, in particular before a conversation and before entering/exiting a room/house.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Damn this game have bugs here and there, there and here...Its getting ridiculous at this point, once or twice is fine but I had to restart around 10 times now and I did not gone that far Oo
Though its half my fault since I kinda expected much and searched everything and talked to everyone before continuing...

edit:
There should be some sort of notice at the beginning that says "dont explore anything and do what the game says you to do, there is nothing to explore yet, dont tempt the game, it will bite back" or something along those lines.

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Asking mom about the gift and it is not progressing anything, not in help and I can speak with her again and she says everything like I asked her for the 1st time.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
wow :love: cool! This is the first time i see a Erotic game made in Metroidvenia styles XD
It really intrigues me a lot. The designs are also really nice!
Thank you i surelly try this game!

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I have a dialog bug with the mother character. Whenever I talk to her on the second day after waiting it just shows the last dialog I had in the game and then just the black dialog window with no possibility to close it.

Think I experience this bug as well and it was related to where she is when you speak to her, it would break the game if I spoke to her in the bedroom during the morning but waiting one time slot and speaking to her downstairs seemed to be fine.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
whats the incest tag for? are the main heroines his family? if so, is it parent-child incest or sibling incest? or is it both? sibling incest would be really great.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes