Unity Onhold The Merits of Lust [v0.4.5 Public] [laxlenon]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Mascius_Dark

Jan 31, 2022
Which part? For the weed interact with the entrance to the cave, for the crystal go into the cave (use dash) and you will find it at the very end of the cave.
After the blowjob scene in the forest, the land disappear and I fall. I don't know what to do

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Only complaint is the bugginess, though you can save pretty frequently and work around them. Great game.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
As an aussie, any time a character is named sheila i can't help but scoff, might as well just have that npc be named 'woman'. "hello hero, my name is woman, do me in teh butt please."

Last edited:
Reactions: HathgarNiche

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is Charlie a guy or girl? And more importantly (and regardless of their sex/gender) are they 'on the menu' so to say?

Maxi605

Jan 19, 2022
Talking to the mom in the evening seems to bug out and you're locked, forced to reload the save.
Also, you can fall from the world if you start moving backwards (Hold A) as soon as you entered (Like the forest).

Last edited:

unknown_dude

Jan 5, 2019
Any update news ?
This is from laxlenons discord. TL;DR: the artist is russian, the world is fcked atm.

So I come bearing some bad news to you all. The artist for the Merits of Lust is Russian and will not be able to work for the foreseeable future. This does mean that there won't be updates for the foreseeable future either
I will be taking an extended break, work on some stuff outside of this, and eventually come back. I still plan to finish the Merits of Lust one day, but in the worst case scenario, I will have to find a new artist after saving up some money. Hopefully everything gets better in the world and maybe I can finish the project with the current artist, but who really knows at this point. I will be emailing/informing all patrons of this, but I will leave the Patreon open for those that want to help with the funds. Don't feel obliged to do so though, I'm sure I can save up money on my own for the future of the Merits of Lust

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This is from laxlenons discord. TL;DR: the artist is russian, the world is fcked atm.

So I come bearing some bad news to you all. The artist for the Merits of Lust is Russian and will not be able to work for the foreseeable future. This does mean that there won't be updates for the foreseeable future either
I will be taking an extended break, work on some stuff outside of this, and eventually come back. I still plan to finish the Merits of Lust one day, but in the worst case scenario, I will have to find a new artist after saving up some money. Hopefully everything gets better in the world and maybe I can finish the project with the current artist, but who really knows at this point. I will be emailing/informing all patrons of this, but I will leave the Patreon open for those that want to help with the funds. Don't feel obliged to do so though, I'm sure I can save up money on my own for the future of the Merits of Lust
It's totally understandable. The World is totally upside/down atm. But, I know for sure that it's over. No matter what the Dev is saying atm, by the look of things, this project is going to get abandoned sooner or later. Just too bad, but Life is more important than a Game. We'll just have to move on and hope everyone is fine.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes