• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Onhold The Merits of Lust [v0.4.5 Public] [laxlenon]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I understand you've had bad experiences before. Maybe I will add a bug channel sometime in the future, it's just that the way I've been doing it is easier for me to handle.

Also, I play games with Administrator all the time. Could you at least try to use admin rights so I can confirm that the problem is with my game?
The overwrite function don`t work normal and in admin it doesn`t matter.
The deleting function and write funtion works only when you delete all and start then new when you try it in game it works not.

May 9, 2021
The overwrite function don`t work normal and in admin it doesn`t matter.
The deleting function and write funtion works only when you delete all and start then new when you try it in game it works not.
Okay, I think I see the problem now.
One last thing, can you check that everything still saves and loads fine, and it's just that the date below the save doesn't change? (The picture might not update right away, I'm still trying to optimize that.)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Okay, I think I see the problem now.
One last thing, can you check that everything still saves and loads fine, and it's just that the date below the save doesn't change? (The picture might not update right away, I'm still trying to optimize that.)
I can`t say anything about it anymore.

I delete the old version and I delete all old saves go out and saved all the old places over so at the moment I have only saves from 0.2.1 so I can`t say anything about overwritten saves.

May 9, 2021
I can`t say anything about it anymore.

I delete the old version and I delete all old saves go out and saved all the old places over so at the moment I have only saves from 0.2.1 so I can`t say anything about overwritten saves.
Alright, well the issue seemed to be that it was showing the time when the save file was created. It's something that everyone has had, including me, but I don't think anyone has really noticed it before you.

I have now fixed it so that it will show the last time the file was edited, so it should update whenever you overwrite to show the correct time and date. That will be in the next update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
(For v0-3-0)
-Enjoyed what is there so far. Really early on but promising start.
-I'd like to see the movement speed a little faster. Kinda has that 2d side-scroller thing of going back and forth for fetch-quests. Either faster or some teleportation feature.
-Character models are beautiful. The mother character is perfect. The cousin is probably the second best IMO.
-The few x-scenes (handjob with one chick, sex+ with another) are lewd, but a little clunky. I think the dev needs to take inspiration from Taffy Tales x-scenes if he's going with this art style.

smokeybear

Feb 20, 2020
(For v0-3-0)
-Enjoyed what is there so far. Really early on but promising start.
-I'd like to see the movement speed a little faster. Kinda has that 2d side-scroller thing of going back and forth for fetch-quests. Either faster or some teleportation feature.
-Character models are beautiful. The mother character is perfect. The cousin is probably the second best IMO.
-The few x-scenes (handjob with one chick, sex+ with another) are lewd, but a little clunky. I think the dev needs to take inspiration from Taffy Tales x-scenes if he's going with this art style.
I got the handjob from Sheila and unlocked dash but not sure what to do next.
Anyone have some advice?

w8383764

Sep 10, 2018
Talk to aunt at noon, then get some dirt on the west side of your house for her
That's what I've got so far
don't know what to do next

ixtappa

Mar 28, 2021
Almost the first few bits of text we have white text on white back ground(mother's dress main chars shirt).... I suggest a text panel similar to other VN engines

Bug: Doesn't affect game play, just visually unappealing. To replicate: enter onto stage left of a scene that has scrolling/panning. There is a distance where panning starts, jump over that point, there is sudden visual jump. Alternatively jump from right to left over the pan start point, notice ground height, walk right over the pan start notice the sudden ground shift.
Possible solution; have a small horizontal section/distance where ground shift scales from zero to full when jumping?

May 9, 2021
Almost the first few bits of text we have white text on white back ground(mother's dress main chars shirt).... I suggest a text panel similar to other VN engines

Bug: Doesn't affect game play, just visually unappealing. To replicate: enter onto stage left of a scene that has scrolling/panning. There is a distance where panning starts, jump over that point, there is sudden visual jump. Alternatively jump from right to left over the pan start point, notice ground height, walk right over the pan start notice the sudden ground shift.
Possible solution; have a small horizontal section/distance where ground shift scales from zero to full when jumping?
You can change the opacity of the dialogue window in the options. It's not supposed to start at 0% but I still haven't figured out a way to fix it.
As for the camera part, I have been procrastinating changing/fixing that because I've been focusing on other things, but I will add that to the priority.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Oh man... I didnt expect to get my screen freeze while groping the Aunt, and I forgot to save back to getting dirt for me. Does skipping a lot result to white screen?
Edit: Got it the 2nd time whenever I skip through a scene fast.

Last edited:
May 9, 2021
Oh man... I didnt expect to get my screen freeze while groping the Aunt, and I forgot to save back to getting dirt for me. Does skipping a lot result to white screen?
Edit: Got it the 2nd time whenever I skip through a scene fast.
I haven't played around with the skipping much, so I appreciate the bug report. I will look into it and see what I can do.

Reactions: Gremory152

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
I haven't played around with the skipping much, so I appreciate the bug report. I will look into it and see what I can do.
Yeah I noticed that when I spam skip which is my E button during the scene at the flashing white part it will freeze. I'm trying to see if this happen to a lot of scene or just some scene.

Edit: Hmm, so I can't recreate it after the first 2 incident, the first time it happened was during the scene where she asked you to lift her and you pull her pants down and the 2nd was during the Bathroom cleaning scene. After that I tried to get it through the repeat it doesn't occur anymore.

Last edited:

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
Awesome game!! Yeah I have the same problem after scene with the aunt it just froze(oh yeah it might be the spam during the scene)
Also will there be gilfs or gloryholes if not its fine

May 9, 2021
Yeah I noticed that when I spam skip which is my E button during the scene at the flashing white part it will freeze. I'm trying to see if this happen to a lot of scene or just some scene.
I appreciate it.

Awesome game!! Yeah I have the same problem after scene with the aunt it just froze(oh yeah it might be the spam during the scene)
Also will there be gilfs or gloryholes if not its fine
Julie, the tavernkeep, is supposed to be the oldest character, but you can't really tell from her look right now. There will be some redesign with her when her update comes around. As for gloryholes, probably not for this game. But in future projects, absolutely.

Reactions: YohanGh

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
I want to ask, do I get to eventually get to play with all the power in future update? or it's like a skill path where I can only upgrade it and I wont get the other unless I do a different playthrough?

The game is lovely btw :D spamming dash is fun

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes