Unity Onhold The Merits of Lust [v0.4.5 Public] [laxlenon]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice! New update is here and the updating rate so far was frequently, can't wait to download and check out the new content and story continuation

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is anyone but me got a weird bug where my character always falling out of the platform? I didn't got that problem in the previous version but now everytime I decide to jump or go to other house MC just sunk to the ground and after the cutscene with the witch he's completely falling out into the void laxlenon

May 9, 2021
Is anyone but me got a weird bug where my character always falling out of the platform? I didn't got that problem in the previous version but now everytime I decide to jump or go to other house MC just sunk to the ground and after the cutscene with the witch he's completely falling out into the void laxlenon
I think people got that problem outside of buildings, but I hadn't heard of it happening inside buildings.
Can you send me a screenshot of it just to make sure it's a similar thing?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think people got that problem outside of buildings, but I hadn't heard of it happening inside buildings.
Can you send me a screenshot of it just to make sure it's a similar thing?
I tried to recreating the bug again but this time the game running fine without all the previous falling out of platform bug, before that the bug happened all the time like when I move MC out of his room, to other NPC's houses and during Witch flirting event but now all of it is gone. I'll keeping my eyes to see if it happen again but so far I had to restart at least 4 times for the game to run fine

May 9, 2021
I tried to recreating the bug again but this time the game running fine without all the previous falling out of platform bug, before that the bug happened all the time like when I move MC out of his room, to other NPC's houses and during Witch flirting event but now all of it is gone. I'll keeping my eyes to see if it happen again but so far I had to restart at least 4 times for the game to run fine
That's good. I'm sorry that happened.

Just to confirm, it happened only inside buildings? It didn't happen outside at all?

If so, I should have that fixed for v0.2.0 so it doesn't come up again.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's good. I'm sorry that happened.

Just to confirm, it happened only inside buildings? It didn't happen outside at all?

If so, I should have that fixed for v0.2.0 so it doesn't come up again.
The sinking only happen inside the house platform but not outside, like the outside have a more "solid" ground that will push MC up and not let him sunk while inside the house the dark part of the platform act like "hollow" ground so it got sunk and sometimes even falling out too. I didn't encounter it anymore so everything is good but if someone else report about the same problem then please find the bug and fix it
Beside that I'm just done with the new update and it look promising so far, the combat are good and nothing to complain beside add a few more way for MC to defending himself like rolling when being cornered, parry or have a guard button to block the enemy attack. The lewd scene was well draw and look very hot, but I would love to see more facial expression for all the characters in the future depend on the situation like feeling angry, embarrassing, horny,.... in the future

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The language of the button setup rapidly changes from my native language to English. I also experience a rapid stutter making it unplayable, when using either set of keys for going left or right. These things could very well be related.

May 9, 2021
The sinking only happen inside the house platform but not outside, like the outside have a more "solid" ground that will push MC up and not let him sunk while inside the house the dark part of the platform act like "hollow" ground so it got sunk and sometimes even falling out too. I didn't encounter it anymore so everything is good but if someone else report about the same problem then please find the bug and fix it
Beside that I'm just done with the new update and it look promising so far, the combat are good and nothing to complain beside add a few more way for MC to defending himself like rolling when being cornered, parry or have a guard button to block the enemy attack. The lewd scene was well draw and look very hot, but I would love to see more facial expression for all the characters in the future depend on the situation like feeling angry, embarrassing, horny,.... in the future
I should have it fixed by v0.2.0, don't worry. I'm glad you liked the combat so far, more features will be added as unlockable.
As for the facial expressions, those will be coming for characters in character specific updates.

View attachment 1290320 View attachment 1290321
yare-yare... just started already got this... let me know if this bug is fixed...
Sorry about that. Like I said above, I should have it fixed by v0.2.0.

Any content yet? and is there a incest patch coming?
Just change the relationships in the beginning if that's what you want. And not much lewd content yet if that's what you're asking. Next is v0.2.0 where there will be one such scene, and after that there will be character specific updates that will have nothing but lewd content.

The language of the button setup rapidly changes from my native language to English. I also experience a rapid stutter making it unplayable, when using either set of keys for going left or right. These things could very well be related.
If the button setup rapidly changes back and forth, and not just once or twice to your native language, then there is a problem with either your keyboard or your computer. Which could also very easily cause the rapid stutter in movement.
If you want, you can send a recording of it, so I can take a closer look at it.

Reactions: thevoid089

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
I like how the feedback has been so quickly implemented, very promising.

The combat is nice I think but as someone else commented, would be nice to have some more variation in it (like ability to block and stuff), but that could be regarderd as skills that MC learns along the way maybe. Combination of pressing for example different moving directions + attack, resulting in different attacks would be really nice.
I found one bug: next to a sign, to the east of the village, there is a button pop up (like it's interactable). It seems to be upside down and hovering above nothing, doing nothing.

Very nice how the text window can be made fully transparent, one little feedback about it: would it be possible to have the text slightly outlined, so readability improves when playing with fully transparent dialogue boxes (as I like)? Sometimes it gets a bit hard to read otherwise.

May 9, 2021
I like how the feedback has been so quickly implemented, very promising.

The combat is nice I think but as someone else commented, would be nice to have some more variation in it (like ability to block and stuff), but that could be regarderd as skills that MC learns along the way maybe. Combination of pressing for example different moving directions + attack, resulting in different attacks would be really nice.
I found one bug: next to a sign, to the east of the village, there is a button pop up (like it's interactable). It seems to be upside down and hovering above nothing, doing nothing.

Very nice how the text window can be made fully transparent, one little feedback about it: would it be possible to have the text slightly outlined, so readability improves when playing with fully transparent dialogue boxes (as I like)? Sometimes it gets a bit hard to read otherwise.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Some of the things you suggested before were easier to put in that I had thought. Though making the current dialogue skip into an actual skip mechanic might take a little bit to figure out.

Also, outlining the text does seem pretty important if someone plays with fully transparent boxes, so I will make sure to add a simple toggle for that.

And the indicator to the east of the village isn't technically a bug, it's just something I left there because I thought I would have that area ready already, but I've changed my plans for that area so I will take care of that as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nazeaj

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
I hope there will be some "Step" Mom x MC sex scene in the near future...

I will immediately donate / support this project once its implemented. (Also IMO the dialogues are very important, it makes the scenes more engaging)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
If the button setup rapidly changes back and forth, and not just once or twice to your native language, then there is a problem with either your keyboard or your computer. Which could also very easily cause the rapid stutter in movement.
If you want, you can send a recording of it, so I can take a closer look at it.
This is the only game where it does this thing. I've never had any other problem like this with any other Unity game, game on this site, game on Steam, game on GOG, game on Itch... it's just this game.

*EDIT* I re-tried it again and now it doesn't stutter. I've re-tried it again again and now it still doesn't stutter. It seems to work for me now and I don't know why. It's a bit weird and I'll be on the lookout in the future... but it seems to work.

*EDIT 2* it was the driver from the controller, that was just updated (I think). Sorry, it does indeed seem to have been on my part.

Last edited:
May 9, 2021
This is the only game where it does this thing. I've never had any other problem like this with any other Unity game, game on this site, game on Steam, game on GOG, game on Itch... it's just this game.

*EDIT* I re-tried it again and now it doesn't stutter. I've re-tried it again again and now it still doesn't stutter. It seems to work for me now and I don't know why. It's a bit weird and I'll be on the lookout in the future... but it seems to work.

*EDIT 2* it was the driver from the controller, that was just updated (I think). Sorry, it does indeed seem to have been on my part.
No worries, I'm glad it got resolved.

I hope there will be some "Step" Mom x MC sex scene in the near future...

I will immediately donate / support this project once its implemented. (Also IMO the dialogues are very important, it makes the scenes more engaging)
That character's specific update will come a little later, sadly. But the next character's update can be chosen by Savant+ patrons from three characters that I put forward if you want to try and influence that decision. Though after v0.2.0, the first three characters will be Chloe, Sarah, or Anne, so maybe you want to wait a little bit as well. :)

l3igBozz

Jun 15, 2019
Well After try fighting I think it need Dash for like double tap for dodge which can expand to stamina system.
Also In control you also can put unassigned too

A lot of potential here hope you not gonna abandon this game.

Niches

Dec 2, 2018
The game has a cool concept, nice art and it seems promising.
But some kind of dark layer to highlight the text during a conversation would have been helpful so that it could also be easier to read the text.

May 9, 2021
The game has a cool concept, nice art and it seems promising.
But some kind of dark layer to highlight the text during a conversation would have been helpful so that it could also be easier to read the text.
You can change the opacity of dialogue windows in the settings. It seems that for some people they are at 0% by default, and for others they're at 100% by default. It seems for you they were at 0%.

Well After try fighting I think it need Dash for like double tap for dodge which can expand to stamina system.
Also In control you also can put unassigned too

A lot of potential here hope you not gonna abandon this game.
Sorry for the late reply, but I don't have any plans on abandoning this game. I want to do two other projects after this one, so abandoning my first project would not be a good idea. Even if I don't get enough patrons, I plan to finish the game. Though the speed of updates will massively slow down after August, if I don't at least get enough to cover my artist's work.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes