2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
Im stuck, i have 2 problems
1. I have no idea how to find the theif from the theater
2. I don't know how to get inside bina's house

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
i re-downloaded the game again from different links and its still same. any fix?
I downloaded the game from this site recently and didn't get this error, i went to look at the directory i don't have a folder called "Window" and my game works, i don't know what could have gone wrong there.

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
iirc Coldharbour is right, there's also one in a chest in her manor. so if open that chest you have to leave sell the portrait at a shop before you fight the boss
Sorry, of course I made a break with this game, but then I decided to play and it’s not strange, I don’t find that chest, you can scratch the place if possible

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Am I the only one that can't get into anything with the vip members in the club?

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
Would anyone
i have 100% everything unlocked and fully translated. Ill upload if anyone needs. Room save.Nurse boss freezes game. Also uponherlips added content.
Can you o:? Idk if this was my version or you had it to but in the recollection room, when I tried to replay the sera scene nothing happens. Also does anyone know who the artist for sadi/bina are?

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
Hello, I didn’t return to this game for a long time, but when I returned I realized that for the life of me, I can’t find a box with a picture in the estate (if it’s not difficult, I can’t find a screenshot otherwise) and what do I need from me a literal mouse in the dungeon? I understood that I need to buy something in the black market. thanks in advance.

tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
Hmm, I got a virus when I downloaded this according to my antivirus. Any cleaner download for this?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes