2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
Do we have any sort of credit for who made the Kuchukuchu Club add-on/the fanmade content in general? Just noticed that NPC in the gallery room today and really love the writing in it.

DeBOMBs55

Apr 8, 2022
few questions first off? where to find tobi thief I even beat fia demon form and I still dont see tobi... I talk to every npc... 2nd where to find the hidden market and password? and what to do after I beat fia demon form? and also when they going to finish this game? like for one the bunny girl that event still not finished.

DeBOMBs55

Apr 8, 2022
if they ever update the game. I hope they finish the bunny girls event. and would love if we get to pick who we can side with like that con artist nata instead of tobi lmao. and also would be nice if we can have any of those girls as allies? also curious are all of these girls demons just curious?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
guess I just wait for monster girl quest paradox english part 3. thats the only hentai game that is interesting
アルフィミアの塔 has similar vibes to this game, would recommend (I don't think it has a translation patch tho)

Jul 28, 2017
アルフィミアの塔 has similar vibes to this game, would recommend (I don't think it has a translation patch tho)
That one has a thread, it's title has been translated as tower of alfimia and it currently has a translation in progress as can be found in this thread, the latest version can be found in page 5, though it's uncertain whether we'll get any of the newer translations on this site as the translator has apparently VERY recently made a patreon to host his translations in.

Note, the translation is very much incomplete though you can get through a good bit of the early game. Personally waiting for the translation to be complete before I complete it.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes