2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
Maybe it's just in the early game, but do those rapid pink screen flashes happen during every h scene? It's annoying AF

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
dammit I fixed that one :mad: it's a movement error caused by one of the characters being told to move somewhere they can not move to. i think this was caused by the translator.
Hello, I'm sorry it has nothing to do with the message of the fix of that bug but... it is so that you can help me please in the puzzle of the castle of mind with that of the random platforms, I have been teleporting randomly for 10 minutes and I already managed to give I think with all the chests; pro I can't find the exit :(; I would be very grateful if you could give me the solution or a clue at least or the way the random platforms system is

I Hate Smartpistol

Mar 26, 2022
Hello, I'm sorry it has nothing to do with the message of the fix of that bug but... it is so that you can help me please in the puzzle of the castle of mind with that of the random platforms, I have been teleporting randomly for 10 minutes and I already managed to give I think with all the chests; pro I can't find the exit :(; I would be very grateful if you could give me the solution or a clue at least or the way the random platforms system is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, here's a crudely drawn map I made while working through this area. The circles are the teleportation circles, and the red lines link them. The red lines have arrows showing which direction each path goes in, since each circle is both an entrance and exit to another circle. It may be hard to see, but you want to follow the path to the check mark in the open white space, which will require you to 'backtrack' and step on some circles that you just came through. Bottom right is the actual layout of the area. Getting to the check mark puts you on the bridge to the exit, which is the star. The X's are chests, the square is a tougher fight if I remember correctly, and the squiggle next to it is another chest I think. I can draw up an easier to read map if this one's too unclear.

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
Hey, here's a crudely drawn map I made while working through this area. The circles are the teleportation circles, and the red lines link them. The red lines have arrows showing which direction each path goes in, since each circle is both an entrance and exit to another circle. It may be hard to see, but you want to follow the path to the check mark in the open white space, which will require you to 'backtrack' and step on some circles that you just came through. Bottom right is the actual layout of the area. Getting to the check mark puts you on the bridge to the exit, which is the star. The X's are chests, the square is a tougher fight if I remember correctly, and the squiggle next to it is another chest I think. I can draw up an easier to read map if this one's too unclear.
Thank you very much ^-^ and I really admire your effort and the time you spent drawing the entire solution to this riddle, your contribution really, really suits you; It is appreciated that someone has seriously dedicated their time to this *-*

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
by the way I have some doubts that I left the game once it was finished, well if I just finished it xd; with the 4 endings that there are; I had to use some saves from here to see the rest of the endings since I was too lazy to play the game again from almost the end 2 more times... but anyway; I have some doubts, I hope you can answer them:

1. I never knew how to do the theater event, that is, I was able to beat the thief who had stolen the money and in this way be able to access the scene where one of the 3 sisters becomes a succubus and I think she kills her 2 sisters... once the scene was over they could let me enter the theater from above, but... I never started that girl's event nor was I ever able to enter the theater where there is an npc and sign, that is, through the main entrance and looking at the event in the memory room I see that the succubus would appear in the theater and it seems there would be no fight with her but only free her or have a mischievous event of choosing the wrong option... but anyway that's my first question , knowing what I should do after being able to have access to the theater from above since I spent about 20 minutes looking for a way to finally remove the npc from the main entrance but there was never anything...

2. How do you get that rusty sword? I think that somewhere I read that it is only obtained in the routes towards the good endings and talking to the goddess dia in her statue that is in the first labyrinth of the mind castle, but when talking to her she told me something that she needed an "alias "or something like that and in the end I finished one of the 3 routes of the girls and I could never get that damn sword...

3. In the same memory room there is an event that when talking to a girl dressed as a rabbit will give you 2 options, fight with a girl who smokes or go to a place where there are playboy bunnies, and then there are npcs with whom you can talk and others don't have text dialogue, so you have to pay as a VIP to access the room above, and there are also 2 bunnies that you have to fight to get information from them about what this event is about that is like Kakeru is trying to get information about the missing boys from Melia Town; and then when you beat mabas rabbits and buy the VIP pass and look at the npcs above they don't have a dialogue or also some npcs are inaccessible and I can't try to interact with them; and when I leave that place I go to a place near melia town but when I try to go to that place I can no longer... from what I read out there in this forum it is an exclusive fan content of the patch and that did not appear in the original game something that makes some sense but I'm not sure... so it's for you to help me with that, confirm if this is really fan content or this is implemented in the original game and if so... how I can access that place and fight that smoking woman? without needing to be through the memory room.

4. There is a girl in melia town who works as a switch, I think she is also in the memory room and she says if you want to turn this function on or off? active, I would like you to tell me the answer to this.

5. This is simple, in the memory room there is a girl who, when talking to her, will give you the option to play a new game this time with a plus or + mode, so I would like to know what is special about that mode if it has new ones enemies, new bosses or new cgs or if it's just a more difficult mode?, to see if it's worth replaying it or not and maybe give that plus game mode a try in the future.

6. Finally... if it is true that by the comments of this forum, there are exactly 4 endings which are:

- Bad ending
And the 3 good endings with the girls that are:
-Paranon
-Thadia
-Tidy

And that's basically the 4 endings but... looking at all the comments on this forum, I realize that a user named "Tired Noir" and that is comment #206 mentions that in addition to the bad ending and the 3 good endings, there are a fifth ending that is neutral; reading the comment I realize that suddenly the user is confused between the 3 endings with some of the girls and what happens before mindia is destroyed; but it is for you to confirm me and if indeed there are only 4 endings or if there is a fifth ending that would be that neutral, since although I am 95% sure that there are only 4 endings, I have the doubt about that neutral ending, then it is for that you confirm how many endings there really are... and if there really is that fifth ending that would be the happy neutral ending, I would like you to give me the steps to remove it.

And that's it, those are all my questions hahaha, I'm sorry if I made my comment very long, but I did it this way to explain each question in detail and not make you confuse or doubt what I meant for each question.

I await your answers ^-^

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
by the way I have some doubts that I left the game once it was finished, well if I just finished it xd; with the 4 endings that there are; I had to use some saves from here to see the rest of the endings since I was too lazy to play the game again from almost the end 2 more times... but anyway; I have some doubts, I hope you can answer them:

1. I never knew how to do the theater event, that is, I was able to beat the thief who had stolen the money and in this way be able to access the scene where one of the 3 sisters becomes a succubus and I think she kills her 2 sisters... once the scene was over they could let me enter the theater from above, but... I never started that girl's event nor was I ever able to enter the theater where there is an npc and sign, that is, through the main entrance and looking at the event in the memory room I see that the succubus would appear in the theater and it seems there would be no fight with her but only free her or have a mischievous event of choosing the wrong option... but anyway that's my first question , knowing what I should do after being able to have access to the theater from above since I spent about 20 minutes looking for a way to finally remove the npc from the main entrance but there was never anything...

2. How do you get that rusty sword? I think that somewhere I read that it is only obtained in the routes towards the good endings and talking to the goddess dia in her statue that is in the first labyrinth of the mind castle, but when talking to her she told me something that she needed an "alias "or something like that and in the end I finished one of the 3 routes of the girls and I could never get that damn sword...

3. In the same memory room there is an event that when talking to a girl dressed as a rabbit will give you 2 options, fight with a girl who smokes or go to a place where there are playboy bunnies, and then there are npcs with whom you can talk and others don't have text dialogue, so you have to pay as a VIP to access the room above, and there are also 2 bunnies that you have to fight to get information from them about what this event is about that is like Kakeru is trying to get information about the missing boys from Melia Town; and then when you beat mabas rabbits and buy the VIP pass and look at the npcs above they don't have a dialogue or also some npcs are inaccessible and I can't try to interact with them; and when I leave that place I go to a place near melia town but when I try to go to that place I can no longer... from what I read out there in this forum it is an exclusive fan content of the patch and that did not appear in the original game something that makes some sense but I'm not sure... so it's for you to help me with that, confirm if this is really fan content or this is implemented in the original game and if so... how I can access that place and fight that smoking woman? without needing to be through the memory room.

4. There is a girl in melia town who works as a switch, I think she is also in the memory room and she says if you want to turn this function on or off? active, I would like you to tell me the answer to this.

5. This is simple, in the memory room there is a girl who, when talking to her, will give you the option to play a new game this time with a plus or + mode, so I would like to know what is special about that mode if it has new ones enemies, new bosses or new cgs or if it's just a more difficult mode?, to see if it's worth replaying it or not and maybe give that plus game mode a try in the future.

6. Finally... if it is true that by the comments of this forum, there are exactly 4 endings which are:

- Bad ending
And the 3 good endings with the girls that are:
-Paranon
-Thadia
-Tidy

And that's basically the 4 endings but... looking at all the comments on this forum, I realize that a user named "Tired Noir" and that is comment #206 mentions that in addition to the bad ending and the 3 good endings, there are a fifth ending that is neutral; reading the comment I realize that suddenly the user is confused between the 3 endings with some of the girls and what happens before mindia is destroyed; but it is for you to confirm me and if indeed there are only 4 endings or if there is a fifth ending that would be that neutral, since although I am 95% sure that there are only 4 endings, I have the doubt about that neutral ending, then it is for that you confirm how many endings there really are... and if there really is that fifth ending that would be the happy neutral ending, I would like you to give me the steps to remove it.

And that's it, those are all my questions hahaha, I'm sorry if I made my comment very long, but I did it this way to explain each question in detail and not make you confuse or doubt what I meant for each question.

I await your answers ^-^
1.) After she killed her sister go to their home. At a wall there's some text with her regrets after that she should be in the theater.
2.) IIRC it's in the basement of the succubus where you mustn't have the picture of her, to fight her
3.) Fanmade content
4.) Some dialogue changes. I think noticable ones are the earlier nun/sister and onee-san enemy
5.) I can't remember if you keep items/ levels or else. Just save in the gallery room and start the new game+. There should be no consequences.
6.) 4 endings: Bad/ Tidy/ Trisha/ Paranon

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
Well once I have finished this game in its entirety, I will give my opinion and review about this whole adventure:

First of all, its playability... it's a game that is entertaining with a story, at least in my opinion, a little interesting, although it's not a big deal either... but let's see a game where you have to save the world from some perverted women and their succubi, although I think there are many games of this type, but I really loved this one. As for its playability... there are some points it loses since let's see... it's not that I'm saying that it should be super easy and be like a walk to the park, but... really??? that is, they went too far with the very, very unbalanced difficulty, enemies that can finish you in turns of up to 3 hits, objects such as new skills or weapons, many but quite excessive in price, and if that were not enough, options that literally make you Game Over instantly (although well it's not that they are so difficult to avoid, but some rooms like that village almost at the end infested with women if it catches you by surprise and F, although that is the way to get hentai out of this game, so I I recommend that you save very, very constantly so that later there are no regrets) but well, to be honest, I couldn't with all this difficulty and I had to resort to an RPGM editor such as the "Save Editor", at least to be able to raise my money now with the inclusion of the secret market where they sell you very, very broken objects, so buy moderately, making the game now well balanced and without the need to break it, but anyway...

Regarding the enemies and bosses, I was really surprised by the variety and quantity that makes this game really very attractive, that makes it earn good points for my final score that I will give at the end of this somewhat long review.

The events not only the cgs but the ones like the one with the 3 sisters, the theater thief are good but... unless you are someone very, very curious and really want to squeeze every last drop of juice out of this game, there are events that you will unfortunately miss... and that I am one to explore a lot and talk to all the npcs and read all the possible dialogues, although I am not a fan of returning to places that I have already visited or completed, so if I fail in that a little but well... I was also surprised that Rorimu and Choko returned, for those who don't remember they are the 2 succubi who are like the first boss of the game and that in their first fight you would have lost if it hadn't been because Fia saved us from them , they return almost at the end with the final boss (if you are headed for a good ending) or to the encounter with Dia-Sama possessed (if you are headed for a bad ending) you return to the cave and there you will find them, where not to spoil too much I will tell you what I recommend that they get their game over so that they can see a very tragic scene... in addition there is also a new kind of enemy called "Futakachi-Onna" waiting for us in Haitawo, an abandoned city so to speak where the combat with the second boss and also the event of the theater thief (I will only tell you not to trust if it looks like a Despair Oneesan, it really is very strong and even if you have up to level 50 it will end up giving you a headache more than once. .. I would say that it is even stronger (believe it or not, even the final boss or bosses like Paranon or Trisha) but in the end this kind of detail is greatly appreciated in an RPG game.

On their endings there are a total of 4, a bad ending that is achieved by killing Fia without having her ribbon and 3 good endings which are Paranon, Trisha and Tidy (Paranon's is achieved by having her mirror in the luggage that is obtained in the hospital, that of Trisha having defeated her in the third match and without having the Paranon mirror and finally Tidy is obtained by having been defeated by Trishy in his third encounter with her and not having the Paranon mirror) that if you can't get the 4 endings in the same file, so you must replay everything again or have saved at the right time or also with the saves from this forum lol.

The cgs scenes as I already mentioned come in Game Over format, so for that part it is very uncomfortable and somewhat annoying to have to lose to be able to see them; but not something from the other world either.

The RPG system is the common of Dragon Quest random encounters every time that really exasperates too much, it reminds me of other Hentai RPGM that I have already played like "Peniban Quest" and a bit of "The last Man on Earth"; it makes the game even more unfair than it is, but at least it didn't stop me from completing it in its entirety.

His bosses and enemies as I said are very dynamic and unique which I like a lot (sorry I wanted to say it again xd).

The duration of the game is approximately 15 hours, despite its difficulty and frustrating moments and wanting to send your PC to hell; It really has you hooked on what will happen to our protagonist Kakeru next and moments that give a bit of sadness like the death of Fia that although it is not that we lasted the whole adventure with her and she also underestimated us at the beginning it hurts a little that Kakeru does not I was able to save her :(

Comparing this game with others that I have already played such as "Peniban Quest", "The Last Man on Earth" and "Sita Quest", I can say that due to the theme of succubi it bears a great resemblance to Peniban Quest and that in addition to its complexity although in this yes, without being so unfair and very balanced, it will only have an ending that for those who have already played it will already know that it is very, very dark and sad :( in duration the Peniban Quest if it exceeds it being the double of World Mindia but that if only counting on a single ending.With The Last Man on Earth mmm nothing that Mindia World should reproach the last man (for those who played it will know that the game is a joke a very, very simple difficulty a final boss that it even hurts to defeat him that the probability that you will be frustrated defeating him is without exaggeration 0% unless you are a noob in RPGs even so I doubt that the person cannot beat him, counting that an npc will tell you before his combat its main weakness and the game is very, very short) and finally with Sita Quest (both maintain a very unbalanced and unfair difficulty, only that Sita Quest even in the game itself gives you the option of obtaining an attack and terrible abilities at the beginning, making the difficulty become a joke and another game of children xd, in terms of history and duration nothing to reproach him very, very short and very meh and those who played it will know all that).

As for the cg room, very similar to Peniban Quest since both will be unlocked until the end and without the possibility of leaving said room, making you have to save in another Save to avoid being stuck there forever.

As for their characters... not counting Paranon, Trisha and Tidy and the bosses and enemies of the game, well... there's not much to say, it's very little, really Dia-Sama appears very little, Fia we won't see her again but until when Kakeru reaches the last world and a scene of her fighting with Kirue being defeated and transformed into "Hellzuri" is unlocked and after that we will not see her again until her fight against Kakeru where he ends up defeating her and killing her... that although that scene is a bit sad, the truth will not make you cry since we hardly have any contact with her so we will not develop even a little affection for her (we even develop more affection for the coffee witches who help us to teleport to different cities and worlds throughout the game x''''d) and with Kakeru... well he's a boy, a bit perverted, very easy for girls to tempt him and a bit helpful... and that's it it's all xd; at least this one does end well in all the endings in the bad one all the chief succubi even accept him and even turn him into a kind of bodyguard and subject for them (very contrary to the protagonist of Peniban Quest... the one who already played it and ended up understanding) and in the good endings... at least he would get either Paranon, Trisha or Tidy as a girlfriend, that is... what a good reward for God! XDXDXD (many protagonists of other games of this type would like to end up being accepted by the succubi or suffer the same fate).

Finally, there is fan content made for the English translation of Mindia World and therefore exclusive to this patch and that did not appear in its original Japanese version, which although it is not a big deal, it is appreciated that the people who translated this game They gave the game at least 30 minutes longer and that is greatly appreciated!!!

In order not to make my review longer (at least longer than it already is lol) I will finally say that despite its blatant and quite disgusting difficulty for many times or moments; his cgs along with the amount of enemies and bosses, events, the exclusive fan content of this patch and the 4 endings you get really makes it worthwhile at least for me to invest the time in this game and know its history and I don't regret having met a good gem of succubus RPG games and FEMDOM in general, finally with everything said above, my final rating will be 8/10 for this game.

Finally apologize for how long my review was xd and finally thank those who read this review but especially those who translated this game, really thank you very much for investing your time in the translation that although it was really automatic it is not noticeable thanks to the fact that they also edited dialogues so that it could be understood and give more clarity to the story and really let me tell you that it turned out quite well but quite well *-*

Now if she is all my review I hope you liked it and you have not been bored hahaha ^-^

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Ok how do you fight Bina? All she does is hit me with some spell (looks like a rose) and I cannot do anything. I have no clue what spell it is or what gear I should be wearing.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you for that. Now how do I fight Trisha? Nothing seems touch her.
You have to do a LOT of grinding. I got to somewhere north of Lvl 50 before taking her on. I was able to 3-hit-ko Netoria and the mama succubus by the time I was done grinding and Trisha took me two tries to defeat. As for grinding locations, I suggest leveling up until you can beat the fairies in the cave and bullying them for levels.

Also, the Trisha fight is a major fork in the road in terms of endings. I suggest keeping a save from before you fight her as defeating her vs not defeating her will change the ending you get.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
LoveHurts
What? I don't really like the game, where you suppose to grind 100% of the time, either where you can lose randomly.
One simple fascination, at the fourth level, and your character is just waiting until his death.
Equipment doesn't help at all.
So what? Talk to your hand, you baka.

• Angry

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I believe that this game is just for masochists...
Sad :(
You say that like it's a bad thing. I'm sure many of us here would love a having a face full of Paranon <3

LoveHurts
What? I don't really like the game, where you suppose to grind 100% of the time, either where you can lose randomly.
One simple fascination, at the fourth level, and your character is just waiting until his death.
Equipment doesn't help at all.
So what? Talk to your hand, you baka.
Those instant loss scenes are pretty easy to avoid. Worst case scenario you can just save often.

As for the fourth fight, she is difficult but she's meant to be because she safeguards the secret ending. There are items you can use to resist her status effects and the fairy cave is great for grinding exp.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
You say that like it's a bad thing. I'm sure many of us here would love a having a face full of Paranon <3

Those instant loss scenes are pretty easy to avoid. Worst case scenario you can just save often.

As for the fourth fight, she is difficult but she's meant to be because she safeguards the secret ending. There are items you can use to resist her status effects and the fairy cave is great for grinding exp.
I didn't mean this is bad, but because most of the people are not masochists, this is objectively bad. Majority determines reality and standards, even if they are make no sense.

I'm not complaining about instant death scenes. If you read properly this time, you'll notice, that I talked about fascination debuff, that making you watch unavoidable death of your character.
And I didn't even make it to the first boss of the fourth level, that is in the mansion. Fairies in the cave killing my character in two hits. Bullshit.
I have no desire, nor the time, to grind over and over just to make a little bit of progress. It's not fun to do one thing over and over just for a small changes.

• Sad

West97

Oct 16, 2021
i cant figure out how to lose in a timely manner alot of the no damage skills are healing me if any1 could tell me what skill to spam for scenes id appreciate it TIA!

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes