2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
iirc Coldharbour is right, there's also one in a chest in her manor. so if open that chest you have to leave sell the portrait at a shop before you fight the boss
sorry, but could you show on the screenshot where to find this picture (I don’t understand where to find it)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What do the words "Image" and "Sound" refer to in therms of the attacks and stats?

Also, what happens gameplay-wise when one of the succubi "Brings you into their reality" during battle?

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
What do the words "Image" and "Sound" refer to in therms of the attacks and stats?

Also, what happens gameplay-wise when one of the succubi "Brings you into their reality" during battle?
1. I think Image and Sound are what this game calls physical and magic damage. From what I remember each enemy only has one attack so I don't see the point of having two defense stats. Sound defense might decrease the chance you get a status effect but I don't know.

2. I think this just increases their stats and sometimes allows them to act twice.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
1. I think Image and Sound are what this game calls physical and magic damage. From what I remember each enemy only has one attack so I don't see the point of having two defense stats. Sound defense might decrease the chance you get a status effect but I don't know.

2. I think this just increases their stats and sometimes allows them to act twice.
1. for this I'll use Bloomer Girl/Runaway Girl & Sexy Oneesan as a example, Bloomer Girl has 5 attacks 2 image 1 sound and 2 combo. her image and sound attack stats are equal so over all image defense will give you more protection here. Sexy Oneesan has mostly image base attacks and sound attacks for Runaway Girl.

2. for the most part this is true (there are a couple of bosses that also get a small debuff with it too)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

1. for this I'll use Bloomer Girl/Runaway Girl & Sexy Oneesan as a example, Bloomer Girl has 5 attacks 2 image 1 sound and 2 combo. her image and sound attack stats are equal so over all image defense will give you more protection here. Sexy Oneesan has mostly image base attacks and sound attacks for Runaway Girl.

2. for the most part this is true (there are a couple of bosses that also get a small debuff with it too)
Thank you, I had a feeling "Sound" and "Image" correlated to Atk/ Sp Atk respectively.

As for the "Debuff" did you mean to say "Buff"?

As someone who loves story and game lore I really wish this game had a more understandable translation. It seems that a lot of it's world-building has gotten lost in translation which is the only reason I have not completed it yet.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
As for the "Debuff" did you mean to say "Buff"?
no it's normally a pure buff but a few take a debuff too like lose some magic evasion and what not

I also did add a few QoL mods to the memory room when we were doing the translation though because other people made edits I'm not sure how many stuck around other then one

• Final temptations send you back to the memory room instead of the game over screen
  • Fixed Sera so the prefight didn't freeze the game(this was caused by a movement error)
  • you can rewatch the ending
  • added the final boss to the room
  • fixed the flute girl events

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
how to have all the ending
There are 3 overall and you can't get all 3 on the same save. I'll just list down the conditions.
Trisha: Win the fight against her on your 3rd encounter
Paranon: Don't win the above fight against Trisha and finish the game with Paranon's mirror in your inventory. (You get it in the hospital at the mirror where Paranon stood in front of)
Tidy: Same as Paranon's but without the mirror (The mirror is a usable item so you can take it with you, save before the endboss and just use it during the fight if you want Tidy's ending)

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
There are 3 overall and you can't get all 3 on the same save. I'll just list down the conditions.
Paranon: Don't win the above fight against Trisha and finish the game with Paranon's mirror in your inventory. (You get it in the hospital at the mirror where Paranon stood in front of)
Tidy: Same as Paranon's but without the mirror (The mirror is a usable item so you can take it with you, save before the endboss and just use it during the fight if you want Tidy's ending)
there are 4 endings you forgot the bad end, defeat Hellzuri without Phia's ribbon then make it to the final boss
the bad end route is also the only one where you can't get the mind sword

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
no it's normally a pure buff but a few take a debuff too like lose some magic evasion and what not

I also did add a few QoL mods to the memory room when we were doing the translation though because other people made edits I'm not sure how many stuck around other then one

• Final temptations send you back to the memory room instead of the game over screen
  • Fixed Sera so the prefight didn't freeze the game(this was caused by a movement error)
  • you can rewatch the ending
  • added the final boss to the room
  • fixed the flute girl events
Thank you for making these edits as well. I am thankful to everyone who worked on this project but especially you and the other person who stuck around to the end.

Is the third Trisha fight the one where she challenges MC on the path to the warp to the sleepy town?

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Is the third Trisha fight the one where she challenges MC on the path to the warp to the sleepy town?
I think so, it has been a long time since I played this game. What I can say about it, is that it's hard and it's a battle which you can lose without a game over. A bit of clarification, I said on the third encounter, the first one being in the starting town, the 2nd one being in an inn and the 3rd one on an open field which is the battle. IIRC the dialogue is about her testing your strength or smth.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just conquered the Guilt Tower without getting beat up by meeting Paranon in the town. When I went to her spot she was gone put I found her shorts there instead. What is the difference between meeting her and collecting her pants without taking the beating from her?

Screenshot (614).png

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
I just conquered the Guilt Tower without getting beat up by meeting Paranon in the town. When I went to her spot she was gone put I found her shorts there instead. What is the difference between meeting her and collecting her pants without taking the beating from her?

View attachment 1699534
I think there's no difference just a bit of fanservice. But you can just rewatch it in the recollection room later. Btw at the butterfly in the picture is another paranon item

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017

View attachment 1699534
by the by the 2 butterflies where something I added as a hint so check the other one too ;)

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think there's no difference just a bit of fanservice. But you can just rewatch it in the recollection room later. Btw at the butterfly in the picture is another paranon item
Thank you, I was worried I was going to miss out on something more important or even lock myself out of one of the endings.

by the by the 2 butterflies where something I added as a hint so check the other one too ;)
What butterflies are you talking about? Can you upload some pics for reference?

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
Hello, you can siros how to defeat one boss in the city Melia. It’s not like I don’t understand what to do when I attack him under the spell of seduction.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Hello, you can siros how to defeat one boss in the city Melia. It’s not like I don’t understand what to do when I attack him under the spell of seduction.
I'm not sure if I understand you correcly but you should have an item in your inventory, some kind of picture. You have to sell that first before fighting her

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Thank you, I was worried I was going to miss out on something more important or even lock myself out of one of the endings.

What butterflies are you talking about? Can you upload some pics for reference?
1647285929558.png

there are 6 paranon items in the game the ribbon is found there. her shirt, skirt and mirror can be found in the hospital, and her ring near where she's napping in lazy town

her ribbon is a decent accessory and you'll probably use it a lot. the shirt and the skirt are armor they give you a lot of hp but have hp degeneration iirc. the mirror is a one time use item that gives a powerful buff but it's also the item you need to get her ending so if you use it you can't see it, her shorts(should have been translated as spats) is a suicide item using it with stunlock you for the rest of the fight. the ring is one of the top 5 accessories in the game iirc

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1704181

there are 6 paranon items in the game the ribbon is found there. her shirt, skirt and mirror can be found in the hospital, and her ring near where she's napping in lazy town

her ribbon is a decent accessory and you'll probably use it a lot. the shirt and the skirt are armor they give you a lot of hp but have hp degeneration iirc. the mirror is a one time use item that gives a powerful buff but it's also the item you need to get her ending so if you use it you can't see it, her shorts(should have been translated as spats) is a suicide item using it with stunlock you for the rest of the fight. the ring is one of the top 5 accessories in the game iirc
Thank you, I will look there for her ribbon. I remember finding her mirror during my last playthrough and probably found her other items but I don't recall anything about them (It's been over a year). I recall seeing everyone talking about Paranon's mirror being nessesary for one of the endings so I will be sure to save that until I no longer need it. I just had to look up what "Spats" were and I am disappointed Paranon Shorts" didn't translate to "Paranon Panties" What does her ring do and were can I find that?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes