2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You can't. All you can do is get her ribbon from the first town's castle, which prevents the bad end from happening after you're forced to put her succubus-form down.
That is sad. I really liked Fia. She was so youthful, innocent, and full of life. She was kinda like a big sister to the MC as well.

Darkest C

Mar 19, 2019
In Torazuka I beat the dom oneesans but don't know how to find sadi. A guy blocks the only path I can think of and says sadi-sama everytime you speak to him.
Edit: nvm, backtracked and found the path, oops.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I did get her mirror
Than I have no idea. The student has surpassed the master.

In Torazuka I beat the dom oneesans but don't know how to find sadi. A guy blocks the only path I can think of and says sadi-sama everytime you speak to him.
Edit: nvm, backtracked and found the path, oops.
This is reminding me of how great this game is.

Does anyone know if there is a better translation for this game? I love it but I really want to play it where I can understand it's dialogue better.

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
hello, can you help me, I have already written many races that I have a problem with the passage of the boss, who will immediately captivate the hero (they said that we need to find a cortina and sell, but I did not find it) and the ass with a bat is unclear how to complete it

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
It's anime/japan logic, don't mind it just fap
Not entirely. Manga guys are often as thin as twigs but at least they are taller then the female characters (height in men is kinda important in general fuckability in asia, i happen to understand). In some games here, western style too, men are just of gnome proportion and notably smaller even then the teen girls characters.
I wonder what kind of fetish is that.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Tower of Trample be like
Tower of Trample really be like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not entirely. Manga guys are often as thin as twigs but at least they are taller then the female characters (height in men is kinda important in general fuckability in asia, i happen to understand). In some games here, western style too, men are just of gnome proportion and notably smaller even then the teen girls characters.
I wonder what kind of fetish is that.
I would say that smells like Femdom. It's so much easier to be dominated by a stronger oneesan when she is bigger and stronger than MC *Sad giant noises*

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
I would say that smells like Femdom. It's so much easier to be dominated by a stronger oneesan when she is bigger and stronger than MC *Sad giant noises*
Ye
doskoinpo frequently draws his dudes smaller when they are supposed to be older than girls, and it annoys me a bit.
Although I have nothing against milf-y ones being bigger, it kinda fits the shota-oneesan dynamic, but a cute junior should not be like that IMO >=\

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes