2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Heads up, the Mega link is dead :(

As for the game, this mind/ body mechanic looks interesting. About how long is this game from start to finish?

• Wow
Reactions: Asia Argento

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Heads up to any new players reading this thread, there are several instant loss NPCs in this game so I suggest saving OFTEN.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What is the difference between "Sound" and "Image" attacks? Also, is there a guide for how to defeat each of the bosses? So far I have been spamming the big spark attacks that use Reality points the the triple shot lightning attacks.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
So i downloaded this years after rage quitting because the game fucking softlocks at the very end
And it keeps softlocking at the ending when paranon looks at me with her smug bitch face
Is there any fix??? HELP

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So i downloaded this years after rage quitting because the game fucking softlocks at the very end
And it keeps softlocking at the ending when paranon looks at me with her smug bitch face
Is there any fix??? HELP
Where exactly does it softlock? Also which version was it?

On another note, what do all the different status effects do?

Also, when the succubi unleash their reality, what does that do?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
"A girl has never talked to me this much. Of course I'm a virgin..."

Oh cringe, so he's like your typical Japanese male? Paaaass. Nothing less cringy than your typical grass-fed protagonist from Japan.

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
umm... am I the only one who has a problem with fights in this game, like WTF dude I'm stuck somewhere that you should help the girl get to her boyfriend, and well the succubus doesn't want to die, I have the best armor and weapon that the map offers and also 3 elixir and so many other potions and I'm level 21 and still, and I like the game so much but still fights are not fair, like I use a ring for doki doki status, then there's stun and fa... Idk whatever it is and also there's no use for defense since you don't know what's the next move of them. if you have any advice for defeating her I appreciate it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes