2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
In the gallery room, do we need to be defeated to watch the scenes?
Yup. Unless it's an event scene that doesn't have a battle preceding it. Thankfully you can lower your level using those blue orbs so it doesn't take the weaker enemies a million turns to beat you.

Skyplays

Oct 20, 2019
So apparently there’s a mind sword I’m supposed to find but I’ve really had no luck in doing so. Any tips? I am Currently on the boss after Paranon.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
So apparently there’s a mind sword I’m supposed to find but I’ve really had no luck in doing so. Any tips? I am Currently on the boss after Paranon.
the mind sword is optional, and can not be acquired on the bad end route. You need to show the rusty sword to the statue of Dia in the final dungeon.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

overlordvoid

Jan 3, 2018
We at uponherlips. Worked super hard on this game translating it and remapping it. appreciate the praise. Not one person translated it . It took a long ass time and allot of people chipped in on the forums to do it. The only issue never was fixed is succubus nurse boss fight -.-. Also never finished the club. Wish it would of been. Still waiting.

rtret

Sep 8, 2019
Hello, I’m from Russia and don’t know your language and therefore I use a translator
I have 3 questions
1) I killed all the bosses except the boss in the city of Melia, he is not killed with his Bav how to kill him
2) I found a mirror. It writes. Talk with a man on the beach. He talks about it.
1579875518280.png
3) the task from the thief how to find the inscription on the wall of the beach there is no line from the task

so south of Melia Town

in the cove of whispers i carved a message into the wall

I wont you to go read it

understand It's near the entrance/ look out for the strange fairits

how troublesome Heving to do all this

Hora answer me

if anyone understood me please couldn’t you answer them.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks, but Where can the rusty sword be gotten from?
it's in the storage room of her ビーナ会話.png house in a crate or barrel.
Hello, I’m from Russia and don’t know your language and therefore I use a translator
I have 3 questions
1) I killed all the bosses except the boss in the city of Melia, he is not killed with his Bav how to kill him
2) I found a mirror. It writes. Talk with a man on the beach. He talks about it.
3) the task from the thief how to find the inscription on the wall of the beach there is no line from the task

so south of Melia Town

in the cove of whispers i carved a message into the wall

I wont you to go read it

understand It's near the entrance/ look out for the strange fairits

how troublesome Heving to do all this

Hora answer me

if anyone understood me please couldn’t you answer them.
1) you have to get rid her portrait, just go sell it
2) keep talking to him til he says something else
3) this is the cave of whispers 1579964594677.png

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Excuse me, but on what location is the portrait from 1 question.
Been a while since I've played the game, but as far as i remember, you buy it off a guy in/outside an alley.
iirc Coldharbour is right, there's also one in a chest in her manor. so if open that chest you have to leave sell the portrait at a shop before you fight the boss

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
how many times we meet Paranon ? that blond succubus
I only remember three times
1 in the second world
2 when she is a sleep in the lazy city
3 in hospital
can we find her in another places ?

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
how many times we meet Paranon ? that blond succubus
I only remember three times
1 in the second world
2 when she is a sleep in the lazy city
3 in hospital
can we find her in another places ?
The town where the fanatics are, she's in the top right area, i think that one can lead to a game over though.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes