2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Sure. Save 16 is the NTR town girl, 15 is in front of the theater entrance, 14 is in the abandoned house with the mirror. Save 14 also has the book equipped for convenience.
the translation team was a disorganized mess so things fixed in one release would end up broken in another

I'll look to it and get back to you next month

Aug 22, 2018
Makes sense, I doubt a lot of standard version-control software works for RPG Maker files. Especially if they're encrypted.

Also, I appreciate the work that's gone into it so far. The 99% of the game that is translated, is very good.

Ermin_Gusiev

Jan 13, 2018
Ok to get through the 3rd level of the mind castle the teleporter level you choose the path furthest to the right out of the 6 branching paths, then the top left out of the room of 3, then re-enter the teleporter you spawn on in a room of 2, next room is also room of two pick the one one the right, another room of 2 re-enter the one you spawn on, in the next room you once again re-enter the one you spawn on. If you did this correctly you are now in a room with 4 teleporters enter the one on the bottom left. You are now finnaly through that teleporter nightmare.
Can you make mind castle videos, I'm really dizzy and tired of trying after 3 days

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but there's still a few untranslated lines. In order of when I found them:

1. In the netorare-themed town, once you beat the succubus, there will be a girl blocking the dungeon entrance. Whatever she says is in Japanese.

2. The Imagination Book, which you can get from the hidden market. The skill name, skill description and the first line upon using are all untranslated.

3. There's an abandoned house in Meria with a mirror inside. If you haven't gotten the password for the market yet, that mirror will give you a hint of what you need to do to get it. Once you've given the market guard the password, though, the mirror will give only Japanese text.

4. In Meria/Melia, the theater's location popup is untranslated.

Nothing really gamebreaking, but they should still probably be fixed.
I have confirmed these to be the case for almost every version of the translation so I can fix a couple of these.

also the game is currently 25% off on english dlsite if anyone is interested in supporting the creator.

Aug 22, 2018
I have confirmed these to be the case for almost every version of the translation so I can fix a couple of these.

also the game is currently 25% off on english dlsite if anyone is interested in supporting the creator.
... Dangit, and it went on sale right after I bought it full price. Oh well, let's just call that me supporting the creator more :p

Aug 22, 2018
is there another ending for kirue other than she own the world?
Kirue has two Game Over scenes. One for each of her phases.

She doesn't have an ending per se - either you beat her and get one of the endings where the world ends and the protag wakes up in college, or she beats you and you get one of her Game Over scenes.

Reactions: Noque

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
And where can i find this fan made content... For research purposes...
I too am quite curios about this fan-made add-on content and the new game plus they were working on. The next part of the kuchukuchu club scenario after the first two girls is nowhere to be found in the game. I am curious if they had ever added the rest of that content. If they made that part into an independent game with a new title I'd be interested. XD

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
To access the content get into the recollection room and talk to an NPC on the right of the room. Forgot which, one of them should take you to the kuchukuchu club area. Know that if you leave you get stuck in the map with no way to get back or know what you're doing next, if anything at all. I recommend that you keep a save from before using the NPC in case you find yourself attempting to leave the club later on.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
kinda just remember it predates mgq before making any comparison (also kuchukuchu club is fan content that's not supposed to be in the game)

Aug 22, 2018
how do i get multiple endings? anyone have a guide?
Game Overs: Get beaten by any enemy or say the wrong thing to any of the obvious trap choices bosses will give you.

Bad Ending: Beat Hellzuri without Fia's Ribbon, which you get by backtracking to the first world's castle right before her boss fight.

Good Endings:
Paranon: Beat the final boss with Paranon's Mirror in your inventory (you can get that at the hospital, by inspecting the mirror she was looking at)
Trisha: Without the mirror in your inventory, defeat Trisha when you move on from the big city world, then defeat the final boss. (I might have this one the wrong way around, don't quote me on it)
That other girl I forget the name of: Don't qualify for any other endings upon beating the final boss.

The good endings all start very similarly to each other, so don't be discouraged if you think you somehow got the same ending again.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Game Overs: Get beaten by any enemy or say the wrong thing to any of the obvious trap choices bosses will give you.

Bad Ending: Beat Hellzuri without Fia's Ribbon, which you get by backtracking to the first world's castle right before her boss fight.

Good Endings:
Paranon: Beat the final boss with Paranon's Mirror in your inventory (you can get that at the hospital, by inspecting the mirror she was looking at)
Trisha: Without the mirror in your inventory, defeat Trisha when you move on from the big city world, then defeat the final boss. (I might have this one the wrong way around, don't quote me on it)
That other girl I forget the name of: Don't qualify for any other endings upon beating the final boss.

The good endings all start very similarly to each other, so don't be discouraged if you think you somehow got the same ending again.
yeah that's right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as i recall no

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes