2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
To access the content get into the recollection room and talk to an NPC on the right of the room. Forgot which, one of them should take you to the kuchukuchu club area. Know that if you leave you get stuck in the map with no way to get back or know what you're doing next, if anything at all. I recommend that you keep a save from before using the NPC in case you find yourself attempting to leave the club later on.
Too bad the kuchukuchu club content was fan made, cause I've been looking for a game like this with a similar genre and tags that actually has a maid/bunny themed area with story relevance. Does anyone know of any close matches to what I am looking for?

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
From what i can remember, there's an abandoned building on the map, when you go in there you can interact with something on a wall, it'll tell you to talk to the man at the beach, then he'll tell you to talk to the mysterious man
Thanks, do you know how to access the theater?

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks, do you know how to access the theater?
You talk to a guy next to the bottom right exit of the town, he owns the place, he'll tell you to go and get some money back from someone else and you do all that stuff. Once all is said and done you're granted access to the back. I don't really have all the knowledge on the theatre though.

Reactions: Jockeyboy

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
You talk to a guy next to the bottom right exit of the town, he owns the place, he'll tell you to go and get some money back from someone else and you do all that stuff. Once all is said and done you're granted access to the back. I don't really have all the knowledge on the theatre though.
the only thing I remembered being there is the end of the idol quest(she asks you to kill her, if do it you get some stats. if you don't you get a short gameover event[blowjob] with no cg)

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
the only thing I remembered being there is the end of the idol quest(she asks you to kill her, if do it you get some stats. if you don't you get a short gameover event[blowjob] with no cg)
I never got that, whenever i went in it was empty. Must've missed something i suppose.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I never got that, whenever i went in it was empty. Must've missed something i suppose.
I think you have to trigger the quest before you get the angel to stop blocking the road. though I'm not sure on this it's been a long time since I played this, I remember one of the cut scenes for this quest happening then but as I said it's been a long time.

on a side note here's a fun fact for you the mc's name is supposed to be translated as Clarke but was just left as is from when we started it as a machine translation.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
It's kind of like Monster Girl Quest.
However it does like all of the things Monster Girl quest does wrong in as well and puts more on top. Both have long, unskippable dialogues, both have very slow turn based combat with pop-ups, high difficulty, lots of randomness, etc. But then this game also adds spamming random encounters everywhere you go and it requires you to grind those random encounters for levels and currency.
I'd continue playing Mindia, if the story is worth it, but otherwise it's too grating for me.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
It's kind of like Monster Girl Quest.
However it does like all of the things Monster Girl quest does wrong in as well and puts more on top. Both have long, unskippable dialogues, both have very slow turn based combat with pop-ups, high difficulty, lots of randomness, etc. But then this game also adds spamming random encounters everywhere you go and it requires you to grind those random encounters for levels and currency.
I'd continue playing Mindia, if the story is worth it, but otherwise it's too grating for me.
The H content is heavily based on text descriptions and visualization rather than having CGs actually show you sex scenes.
The fights also focus a lot on this concept of "mind battles" where the point is to make you submit to the girls rather than then physically forcing you to do anything or making you cum like in most games in this genre.
I personally found many of the scenarios unique and interesting whereas in MGQ, a good 3rd of the scenes are fucking blowjobs even if the monster girl has interesting appendages that could easily be used for a scene.
Anyway I'd still say MGQ is better even if through sheer quantity but The Fantasy World of Mindia definitely has its good points.

Oh and if you hold the skip button, the battle turns go by pretty quickly. It's not like you have to sit there every turn to watch a 5 second animation. I'll agree with you on the unnecessary randomness but most of the difficulty comes from the randomness itself (them blocking attacks, inflicting unavoidable fight losing statuses on you, etc.)

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
Oh and if you hold the skip button, the battle turns go by pretty quickly. It's not like you have to sit there every turn to watch a 5 second animation. I'll agree with you on the unnecessary randomness but most of the difficulty comes from the randomness itself (them blocking attacks, inflicting unavoidable fight losing statuses on you, etc.)
You can somewhat skip the combat animations, but you can't skip the in-combat dialogues. Also you can't skip game-over dialogues in general, so it's generally faster to just Alt F4 and reload rather than sit through it.

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
Does anybody know how to enter Kuchukuchu club on NG+? I was only able to view it using gallery mode but it was bugged anyway (you could buy the VIP pass but none of the VIPs are interactable cuz the curtains don't open).
Does anyone have an answer for this?

Rivalz906

Apr 23, 2018
Can you use cheat engine with this game?
Yes, but it rpg maker all values are stored in the form of 2*[value]+1. For example if you health is 150, then you have to search for 301. You can also just type 2*150+1 in the search box.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes