2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
umm... am I the only one who has a problem with fights in this game, like WTF dude I'm stuck somewhere that you should help the girl get to her boyfriend, and well the succubus doesn't want to die, I have the best armor and weapon that the map offers and also 3 elixir and so many other potions and I'm level 21 and still, and I like the game so much but still fights are not fair, like I use a ring for doki doki status, then there's stun and fa... Idk whatever it is and also there's no use for defense since you don't know what's the next move of them. if you have any advice for defeating her I appreciate it
welcome to grind world of mindia
either you grind as hell or you can just download a extractor to open it in rpgmaker and create a event to put tyou at max level with the ultimate equips

• Haha
Reactions: Knight140

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
umm... am I the only one who has a problem with fights in this game, like WTF dude I'm stuck somewhere that you should help the girl get to her boyfriend, and well the succubus doesn't want to die, I have the best armor and weapon that the map offers and also 3 elixir and so many other potions and I'm level 21 and still, and I like the game so much but still fights are not fair, like I use a ring for doki doki status, then there's stun and fa... Idk whatever it is and also there's no use for defense since you don't know what's the next move of them. if you have any advice for defeating her I appreciate it
That succubus kicked my butt the first couple times I fought her. I ended up grinding against the other succubi in the cabin until I was strong enough to win.

• Red Heart

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
The reality of it is that you've only really got three options. Either grind to a higher level to make the fight easier, keep trying to beat the boss and hope for some good rng, or you can do what i did, and save edit.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Mega Link is disabled, when ye load it then it opens with an error page saying:
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This link is unavailable as the user’s account has been closed for gross violation of MEGA’s .

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
So... after all those hardcore gameplay you mean the game doesn't have a freaking good ending, Bruh that hurt really bad dude, I finished all the quest and did annoying puzzles and spend so much time to just see it was for nothing, what an amazing ending but still if I'm wrong and there's a good ending can someone tell me how to get it, but as I checked now there's 4 endings that neither of them is a good ending

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
So... after all those hardcore gameplay you mean the game doesn't have a freaking good ending, Bruh that hurt really bad dude, I finished all the quest and did annoying puzzles and spend so much time to just see it was for nothing, what an amazing ending but still if I'm wrong and there's a good ending can someone tell me how to get it, but as I checked now there's 4 endings that neither of them is a good ending
BAD ENDING: Kill the princess, the hero in the most bs way possible suddenly loses all hope, the world is destroyed, you become the boytoy of the goddess who turns out to be the poors man alice witch, they invade our world and destroy it because magic> guns, and suddenly everyone is weak to depression and want to kill themselves LMAO
Neutral Ending: the world is destroyed, the hero kills the witch alice, the hero reincarnates in highschool and is a depressed virgin with social issues in the new world
Any of the girls endings: the hero is a virgin, the main girls reincarnate together with him in the new world and remember everything then one of the 4 starts hounding him for shits ang giggles
All endings are garbage which doesn't even have a exclusive cg for your work

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
BAD ENDING: Kill the princess, the hero in the most bs way possible suddenly loses all hope, the world is destroyed, you become the boytoy of the goddess who turns out to be the poors man alice witch, they invade our world and destroy it because magic> guns, and suddenly everyone is weak to depression and want to kill themselves LMAO
Neutral Ending: the world is destroyed, the hero kills the witch alice, the hero reincarnates in highschool and is a depressed virgin with social issues in the new world
Any of the girls endings: the hero is a virgin, the main girls reincarnate together with him in the new world and remember everything then one of the 4 starts hounding him for shits ang giggles
All endings are garbage which doesn't even have a exclusive cg for your work
I got the first one I just saw that hero without any fighting surrender I closed the game, I didn't even like the part where you have to kill the princess, this is one of the worst heroes I've ever seen

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I've been struck in the fucking labyrinth in the mind castle for 30min , can someone give me the right path please ?

nevermind , found it but totally random so I can't help if someone is stuck , sorry :(

Last edited:

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Ok I have to have done something wrong I got the book and bear I saw paranon in one of the beds but still can't find them am I missing something

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ok I have to have done something wrong I got the book and bear I saw paranon in one of the beds but still can't find them am I missing something
If I recall the succubi are invisible. You need to click on the right beds and they will let you sleep. You will wake up to the succubi trying to take you.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes