2.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Aug 22, 2018
i cant figure out how to lose in a timely manner alot of the no damage skills are healing me if any1 could tell me what skill to spam for scenes id appreciate it TIA!
Easiest way to guarantee a loss is equipping the Slave Ring and using Surrender, equipping any health-draining equipment (Despair equipment, Demon Sword Muramasa), and/or using Panties items on yourself - all of which at least require getting to the big city area (Despair equipment is about 3/4 of the way through the game). The Gallery at the end has easier access to most of the scenes due to level-reduction being a thing.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
That's the chest I thought you were talking about. He's selling a picture of Bina. It serves no purpose and is you have it in your inventory while you fight Bina you instantly lose.
I know, they just told me to get this painting and then sell it, in order to defeat the boss you wrote about (I just can’t get past it, she draws the character into a camp from which you can’t get out)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I know, they just told me to get this painting and then sell it, in order to defeat the boss you wrote about (I just can’t get past it, she draws the character into a camp from which you can’t get out)
What do you mean by "She draws the character into a camp from which you can't get out"?

ppIol

Jun 11, 2021
I keep getting this error message in the fight as fia against kirue and can't get past it. Happens after I do an action and then kirue attacks get the error on subsequent turn. If anyone knows how to fix would be awesome kinda wanna finish game thanks

Also secondary question I got the mell scene and entered the back of the theatre but how do I open the rest of theatre or progress the theatre stuff ?

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Out of curiosity, how easy is it to go into the text and manually re-write what the characters say?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If you use Translator++, it's quite easy
I never used it before, are there any tutorials videos/ guides you would suggest starting with? I've never done anything translation related but I've been so frustrated with such a great game having a translation that doesn't do it justice.

Also, I left off at the BDSM Castle and am about to beat up Sadi, are there any better places to grind exp after this?

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
I never used it before, are there any tutorials videos/ guides you would suggest starting with? I've never done anything translation related but I've been so frustrated with such a great game having a translation that doesn't do it justice.

Also, I left off at the BDSM Castle and am about to beat up Sadi, are there any better places to grind exp after this?
Pretty sure the maker of T++ has a video tutorial on it. As for the exp grind, no idea.

GQDspe_ed

Nov 17, 2021
Im stuck in the first part of the mind castle where the area loops. found the dia-sama statue but it only says this when i talk to here: this statue looks like dia-sama but...

idk feel kinda dumb pls help

• Thinking Face

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Im stuck in the first part of the mind castle where the area loops. found the dia-sama statue but it only says this when i talk to here: this statue looks like dia-sama but...

idk feel kinda dumb pls help
if have a particular sword(and are not on the bad end route) dia will upgrade the sword to "mind sword"

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
does that mean its over for me at this point and i cant reach the last 1/3 of the game just because im on the bad ending route?
nah the badend will trigger when you meet the final boss mind you you are on the bad end route so your fate is set in stone already

the path you want is directly north of the statue

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes