Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coalgzx

Apr 6, 2023
What do you mean? Like how it is played it is a visual novel.
for example some games are rpgm while other are unreal engine this what i meant.
do you know what type of style is being used in this game other than twisted world?
could u recommend some?

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
for example some games are rpgm while other are unreal engine this what i meant.
do you know what type of style is being used in this game other than twisted world?
could u recommend some?
It's a visual novel. Pictures on screen, and text blocks at the bottom of the screen with an occasional choice. Like any Renpy game you may have come across.
This is a genre that has been around since literally 1982.

Reactions: DemonicPasta

Cross47

Apr 18, 2020
Release Date: 2022-07-17
it's been 1 year.. boss where are you? We are alone in the cold, the night is dark.

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Any updates?
Roughly 25% of the new chapter is done. As for the other stuff, I've remade the first two stages of Karin and I'm looking to remake another character, which hasn't been featured too much yet. Not sure what to do with Tokiko yet - I might end up replacing her as well. Also, because of the Ren'Py version change and some backend cleanup, this will be the first save-breaking release - apologies for this.

CooleSocke69

Jul 28, 2019
Roughly 25% of the new chapter is done. As for the other stuff, I've remade the first two stages of Karin and I'm looking to remake another character, which hasn't been featured too much yet. Not sure what to do with Tokiko yet - I might end up replacing her as well. Also, because of the Ren'Py version change and some backend cleanup, this will be the first save-breaking release - apologies for this.
Alright! Thanks for the Update :)
Really looking forward to it!

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Any update? Also, if this will be a save breaker then it would be nice if you provided a working save alongside it that starts at the start of the new content.

SoyCristian

Nov 24, 2017
• Updates are currently irregular, but the goal is to release at least one version every two months.
Sure....

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes