• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Do you always get a game over after making Karin give a BJ to the random guy? I can't seem to figure out how to proceed from there..

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
This game is pretty good. It has been exactly half a year since the last update though, so I hope that Corrupt King updates us on the status of the next update :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: KopretCZ

duque11

Nov 21, 2020
Do you always get a game over after making Karin give a BJ to the random guy? I can't seem to figure out how to proceed from there..
You need to choose to sell drugs instead of the investigation and fail to enter the motel (select the option about knowing them or something like that).

Cross47

Apr 18, 2020
Dude You build a team.. you have fun by doing your dream jobs and you don't say money for money.

Dera213

Mar 13, 2023
VERY GOOD GAME. You have beautiful transformations and arts with cool women. I hope you do game. I wait. One of my favorite game now. Wait more transformations and chics. Are you have Donate or Patreon?

thepanhandle

Jan 25, 2023
Any update soon? I really like the content of this game. It's quite unique, has a raw feel to it, maybe get some raw feeling in the girls with no condoms too?

Reactions: Cross47
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes