Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vagic

Aug 31, 2021
Perfect game for me.
I will wait for Akari to become in the top three of the list :3

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
No schedule yet. I'm working on a couple of extensive LifePlay mods at the moment. Once I'm done with them, I'll get back to v0.6.
It's good to hear you're still working on this game. Be sure not to over work yourself, after all you can't make a good game if you're to stressed

Reactions: VinhHa

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
If memory serves he might drug a couple girls to make them more likely to agree but he either manipulates or swindles them. Like how he pits the younger sister against the older one in order to get her to take these drugs that will fill her out more as a sort of early investment. So, you could argue its rape since he targets things that would make any consent he has questionable at best.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Is this game still alive? It's nearly a year since the last update. That is way too long

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Is this game still alive? It's nearly a year since the last update. That is way too long
Yeah. The dev was working on a mod but are starting to get back to the game.

Here's the messages:

No schedule yet. I'm working on a couple of extensive LifePlay mods at the moment. Once I'm done with them, I'll get back to v0.6.
I'm slowly getting back to the game, working on some new character art and refreshing myself on where I left off.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes