Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
View attachment 458616

Overview:
Ex-convict Ryota arrives in a sleepy, Japanese town, and starts building his life anew.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-17
Release Date: 2022-07-17
Developer: Corrupt King
Censored: Yes (Partial)
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Other: COMPRESSED*
Password fix for Linux/Mac

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 458638 View attachment 458639 View attachment 458642 View attachment 1167231
Is there a android version yet

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Is there a android version yet
No, due to some game mechanics, and me being an iPhone user, I have no way of building and testing an Android version.
is this ever going to be finished?
Hopefully! I'm not done with it yet, although I'm currently stuck with replacing some graphics (Asuka's design is going to change, among others, which I've completed already). I went over a dozen concepts, but I'm still not happy with it, so instead I worked on some new side projects to keep myself productive.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
No, due to some game mechanics, and me being an iPhone user, I have no way of building and testing an Android version.

Hopefully! I'm not done with it yet, although I'm currently stuck with replacing some graphics (Asuka's design is going to change, among others, which I've completed already). I went over a dozen concepts, but I'm still not happy with it, so instead I worked on some new side projects to keep myself productive.
Do what you need to keep the fire alive because burn out is a bitch

Reactions: Sludgeray

Amourning

Jun 20, 2020
Just played through the game as it stands, and gotta say, really fucking great!

One question regarding future development:
Do you plan to add pregnancy/heavier bondage to the game as the story and corruption progresses? I think the first, at least, would fit the themes pretty well (I'm just personally interested in the second :p).

Can't wait to see more of this game, and thanks for what you've made so far!

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Why is this no labeled as abandoned? We are quickly reaching a 2 year span of no updates.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Why is this no labeled as abandoned? We are quickly reaching a 2 year span of no updates.
Because the Dev is active a discusses updates on this game. I'm not exactly sure how the abandon tag works but there's a rule somewhere on this site that outlines the rules for it

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
Because the Dev is active a discusses updates on this game. I'm not exactly sure how the abandon tag works but there's a rule somewhere on this site that outlines the rules for it
The rule is 3 months of inactivity on billing sites like Patreon, or 18 months with no update, if one of those checks, the game should be tagges as Abandoned, but I suppose they don't check, and rely on people reporting the games.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
The rule is 3 months of inactivity on billing sites like Patreon, or 18 months with no update, if one of those checks, the game should be tagges as Abandoned, but I suppose they don't check, and rely on people reporting the games.
That's fair. Like I personally mentioned, I wasn't entirely sure on the exact specifics hence why I never gave a solid timeline.

Also, I believe you're right about the site mods don't personally check because of some of the discussions I've seen where there were people flagging games abandoned but others were claiming otherwise sitting communication between the players and dev.

But to be honest, outside of using a bot which could run into issues then having users flag sites is probably the best option

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes