Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadIdea102

Oct 6, 2023
Is there a way to put a dark, contrasting background behind the text so it's easy to read? The intro has white text against a bright background...

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
I'm currently a bit sidetracked by writing a mod for a different game, but soon I should be back at it. I'm having some difficulties with the new Ren'Py version - I need to learn how to properly maintain game progress stability for future updates. Without it, I cannot avoid save-breaking updates in the future, so it's a big deal.

If anyone wants to check out the mod to the other game, here it is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/curvy-town-3dcg-mod-v0-1-corrupt-king.180905/

New version with side plots and updated graphics will be out in a few days.

I've also written an enormous mod for Life Play a long while ago, but but it was missing a couple crucial features that were supposed to be added by the dev in the next release, but he ghosted, so the whole project went into limbo. I might publish the unfinished version at some point - it should be pretty fun even as it is.

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Does anyone has a mod or something? I tried to edit a save file but it doesn't allow me play the save, some protection is blocking it i think? Is there anything i can do about it? I play on Joiplay btw

CTR -X

May 25, 2017
Does anyone has a mod or something? I tried to edit a save file but it doesn't allow me play the save, some protection is blocking it i think? Is there anything i can do about it? I play on Joiplay btw
Step 1: Play on PC
Step 2: Don't edit save because there is no grind so there's no possible reason you would need to do such a thing for this game.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
How many hours of content in this game?
Is there netori scenes (stealing wife or girlfriend from others)

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes