• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Breaker [v0.5.1] [Corrupt King]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Grimmzzz1

All the Female LI and H-Scenes are directly ripped off from Pin-Point VN. You can literally search this website and find way detailed Corruption NTR VN for each of the Love Interest presented in this Game.

The Only reason I give this game a 3/5 is because the Dialogues and the overall concept ain't too bad, but the pace of the Corruption is just too fast, should have adjusted the pace as per the Original VN.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AG8

has potential. The story's decent and the scenes are very hot. Several characters are yet to be claimed. Could be a potential masterpiece even if the dev only delivers on the characters introduced so far.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Amourning

This game is pretty far from being finished as of time of review, but there's a decent amount of stuff here and it's all pretty awesome. If you like netori and corruption, this game delivers in spades, and the story's pretty engaging for this type of game, as well! The art is a mishmash of different styles, as it's all repurposed existing stuff, so be prepared for that, but I'd say it all works well as it is. Definite recommend.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

95vengeancef

A good adult game,female characters with various personality traits can be raided.Numerous plots that depraved them.Although the game is still a semi-finished product, it is worth looking forward to.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JackRaff

Waiting for that next update with my elbow on the windowsill. Wish for the best for this refined and greatly unappreciated work of a long neglected genre. I do hope that you can take CGs from even more games and adapt them to the Netori platform. If these MCs do not resemble the player sprite, I am still perfectly fine with that. Just make MC a master of disguise like Ol'Sherlock and Ol'Sun(the monkey) and I will be more than satisfied with background information. For the Win.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Every character is from a different dimension. Lolis randomly changing into black hole level tits. Every character pretty much having unnatural boobs, kinda disgusting to me but to each their own. On top of that it's a VN with very limited gameplay other than pressing ctlr and few times picking a dialogue option. I'm sure many people love this game but to me it feels flat.

Art 2/5
    Story VN/5
    Gameplay VN/5
    Fapability 2/5
    Originality 2(another VN)/5
  7. 5.00 star(s)

just_looking_for_nuns

Super good corruption/pseudo mindcontrol story, Good Art even it it's burrowed does not affect how it looks until now. The story flows perfectly. looking forward for the later updates.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

OniChichii

good gamethe story is cool, the girls are hot i'm not a fan at all of the loli girl, the mc is fun and evil its rare !i want more corruption/netori !!! hope you will continu the good work i'm looking for it
  9. 5.00 star(s)

UnderXuc

gawd damn amazing game wish i could keep going with certain girls or different story lines but yes loved this. I ended up liking the small girl to thick juicy:ROFLMAO:had me endlessly playing but rather good game on most girls and story hoping there is a update soon
  10. 5.00 star(s)

xteqsys

Goddamn... This one is a masterpiece. I usually ignore any kind of visual novels, because there's no actual gameplay to them, most of the time you wonder why are they even called games at all, but this one is so well written, so much effort went to the graphic style and the pacing is hands down impeccable it makes me really happy I didn't just pass by.

Hell, I'm not even in the slightest into the whole voluptuous bodies thing, but will be checking the development of this artwork for sure. Keep it up, Dev, let your imagination run wild ;) you definitely got this.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

destroyergd

Fun game.
    Lots of choices - just not sure how relevant they are. Wrong choices give you game overs, but I don't know if there are multiple paths/branches.
    Art style is pretty good, but some CGs have censorship - not all of them, which makes it a bit inconsistent.
    Story is entertaining, but sometimes everything works out perfectly it seems.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

user51525

I do not expect to much about it because it have just three images (generally a bad sign), but I was completely wrong, it's a great game actually, I like the history so much, I will support this game as long as I can
  13. 5.00 star(s)

2k4you

Love the art and the story. I don't care if the art is reused. You can tell a unique new story with reusing and thats all I care about. I like the fetishes and the characters and especially that this game isn't so grindy. Meaning you have to play 10+ hours to get to the good stuff. Love it.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Requiem131

The Breaker (0.5.1 version) is a terrible game. Images are clearly taken from other games and places and look like they fit badly together, as has been pointed out before. The story makes very little sense, you just get to a new house after leaving jail and start fucking everything that moves. There's no tension, no drama, no interest as characters are plain, boring and simple. No sound either. So, I did want to like this game and the starting point is interesting but it soon fell off a cliff and there's no making me move forward anymore from the (very early) stage in which I decided to leave it.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

RetrabDeLaRetrabo

The milf character with the white ribbon in her hair is from a different game called: Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video... ~Moto Kare Netorase Kansatsuki~

Art is stolen, character sprite is literally a copy paste. not sure about the other characters
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Big Daddy

Excellent art style and build up, need more of these netori style games.

The game is has a strong and unrelenting corruption focus, and the MC comes across very differently than most MCs as a result (i.e. DQN/delinquent). It's much more a reverse NTR game than a standard netori, persay. You spend the time corrupting a family you move in with, slowly degrading their morals. Decent amount of content here, but it would be true to say the games just really starting to get rolling where it leaves off.

Hopefully the tags can be updated to let people find them, and rooting for this game to get an update at some point.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

xeroneche

loved the game, the transformation aspect was well done, if anything more of those pills in the story to let the main character do that to other characters to lesser or greater degree, although I know it may be hard to do depending on the available graphics
  18. 5.00 star(s)

MrDisappointing

The Breaker is a corruption kink, male domination harem style game that I can't get enough of playing. I've played several games with those main fetishes, but none of them seem to pull me in like The Breaker. I imagine that this is not only due to the amazing art, but mainly because the writing is so good. Unfortunately I am far to incompetent to find what makes it so good, but it still draws me in. Speaking of the art, I find several people complaining that the art isn't original. I really don't have a problem with it, because that means the art is good, and because he uses a variety of sources and artists, the art stays fresh. As a final point, Corrupt King does an excellent job at bringing in new girls at a good pace, and also ones that don't look or behave the same. The only exception to this rule is the family of girls, but that makes sense as they are related. All other girls behave and act differently, though they get corrupted all the same. I look forward to the next update.

Current version: v0.4
  19. 4.00 star(s)

TNVL

Great game for a any that love thic ladies and BE, LOVE the transformation. Is an easy to like, and simple VN style that is straight forward. Great HUGE tits, and I do hope there will be more and even bigger in the future also.

I REALLY hope they will get even bigger then we have already seen.

My biggest down is probably only that the art is a bit inconsistent, but he makes it still work pretty great.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

_Kiyoshi_

awesome, i wish i could have this game finished! the art, the design, the plot is excellent, just one detail ... the skip does not remain even if all the options are selected but it is little compared to the content.