3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
I kinda felt the same confusion before

Messed around playing the game without any console commands [playing mobile through an unofficial hosted site]

Found that with enough dominance (don't know if it matters), less than the 150 perversion, and meeting as a male the option showed up

^ no clue if any of that's a specific trigger however
You don't need to meet as a male but you need to have LESS than 150 perversion.

Hello, I have a question: how can I get the "BigD" Dildo that Stepan is asking for? the market is sold out
Sometimes the option only appears to me only a week after stephan requests it.

MonaChine

Mar 6, 2024
What is the point of having high or low authority in the director's office? Which is more profitable high or low?

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
What is the point of having high or low authority in the director's office? Which is more profitable high or low?
High authority let's you have some action with the girls as a male for free,
Low let's some of the customers, Levi and bully interact with you as a female. When it's low enough and your perversion is high enough, you can work there as a woman and get paid

zacks

Sep 24, 2017
Low let's some of the customers, Levi and bully interact with you as a female. When it's low enough and your perversion is high enough, you can work there as a woman and get paid perversion number?

hrnny

Sep 19, 2023
Does anyone also just auto die sometimes? it doesnt even tell me what i did wrong
The only thing I have found in the current GAME Over is that the daily expenses have not been settled
Another thing is that they didn't give the witch money in a timely manner

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Hey I'm having an issue on mobile after downloading the hot fix I've been unable to access Vanessa's (the teachers) second pill event and haven't been abke to access the brothel is there a special requirement cuz I thought she had new dialouge after gaining some corruption and then visiting her in the afternoon

DGun23

May 17, 2018
I am unable to proceed after completing jimmy's experiments in college lab. I use the magic orb. And i still says to complete Jimmy's events, but I have chosen the "Keep Cindy route" and I have confronted Jimmy about him using hypnosis on MC.

But I am still unable to progress forward and the magic orb doesn't help....

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
my save is completely broken. The OP mentions there should be a "set my game" button on the homescreen but I can't find it anywhere? What am i missing?

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
my save is completely broken. The OP mentions there should be a "set my game" button on the homescreen but I can't find it anywhere? What am i missing?
1711903850439.png
You will need the basic code for this: TASTYCURSE

All other cheat codes are either to be acquired by being a patron or by inspecting the code.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
(and mention of an online version to come).

hrnny

Sep 19, 2023
There will be strange garbled characters on my money, causing the game GAME OVER

pcr123

Jun 29, 2017
I'm getting an error trying to load up the game:

PassageMetadata with name jimmytalkfirst1 doesn't exist.

Aborting.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TastyCurse-2.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

mendehlson

Jun 1, 2017
The club is bugged - if you're inside and participating in an event when the day ends there's an error pop-up.

Getting the same error as pcr123 - can't load saves.

The "Back to reality" button doesn't work (code error - bracket isn't closed?) during a Cindy event.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
  • -Ethereal pill on Stepfan now works correctly;
  • -The termination of Layla's contract with Stefan now works;
This happens a lot in the game too.

Is it Stepfan, or is it Stefan?

I should probably just ctrl + f and replace them all with either Stefan or Stephan.

Jun 10, 2017
Well, need to be fixed, big problem when day can't ends properly in chapter two. In club, with Cindy's convergence and others quests involved.

Reactions: Majikayo
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes