• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
i found a way to get into the club but there are too many bugs and it's unusable anyway
When i was able to go to the club there weren't any problems. With me what happened was that i am unable to load any game because keeps showing a message when i do it. So until the dev fix that problem i can't play it.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Start game, select button to skip intro and then try to load game from save.
Hey already did that more than once but still the message pops up. Here is again the message

ALERT

PassageMetadata with name foundbywitch doesn't exist.
Aborting.
  • OK
So until the dev finally fix this problem i don't know for how long i will have to wait.

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
When i was able to go to the club there weren't any problems. With me what happened was that i am unable to load any game because keeps showing a message when i do it. So until the dev fix that problem i can't play it.
my problem at club is that when i try to dance or somthing other i click buttons but nothing happens and they gona grey colored and i can turn back ... The problem with saves can be solved very easy just start new game and click skip prologe then load your save

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
my problem at club is that when i try to dance or somthing other i click buttons but nothing happens and they gona grey colored and i can turn back ... The problem with saves can be solved very easy just start new game and click skip prologe then load your save
With me the problems with buttons also happened but what i do instead is i let Cindy do all the work. So she is able to increase a lot my rep on the club. The problem is getting back to your room otherwise if you stay longer then you change back in being a male. With the button i just gave up in trying to click them. Because the rep being higher will help you go inside the strip and vip room.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
i tried restarting then loading what i saved but still nothing. This is very sad since this is a good game, maybe one day the dev will decide to fix this problem.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
i found a way to get into the club but there are too many bugs and it's unusable anyway
Hey yeah the club is available when you can access the street, but also now there are a lot of problems. If you try to load the game a error message will appear. So the only way to load will be restarting and and skipping prologue then you can load but you will need to do that every single time if you want to load the game. For me is very annoying hopefully when dev finally decides in fixing that problem.

exter

May 29, 2017
Offical Hotfix is out

Tastycurse 2.55b Hotfix!

Hola, catz!
I've made a few fixes in the latest version. Current version is 2.55b.
The list of them is below:
  • Cindy events typos fixed;
  • Butt plug's scene with Stephan works correctly now;
  • Problem with broken saves solved;
  • Performance modifier and corruption in med center are tracking correctly now;
  • OnlyCups streams events is more stable now;
  • Fixed error when Akira repeats the lines about Caroline when you ask her to tell about Dark Lord;
  • Fixed error with appearing uncompleted events in Medical Center;
  • Fixed masturbation scene in home;
  • Fixed "story progression-breaking" event with experiments with Jimmy;

To apply these fixes and not download the whole game again you can only download Tastycurse.html:
-through the attachments on this page;
-in official-links in server;
-through ;
After downloading, replace your old Tastycurse.html with new one.
All download links for the whole game have been changed as well:
- ;
- ;
I am passionately embarking on the development of a new game update. We're getting close to creating a level 3 pill, I'm very excited about it.
Very soon there will be an exclusive vote for all patrons starting from "Pirate Cat" tier about future content. Stay tuned!
Thank you for your support, anticipation and activity. I am happy to do my best for you!

Reactions: SunlessSpear

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Offical Hotfix is out
would be better instead if all these fixes were already added to the game. Instead of us having to download a file and attach it to the game. Is very annoying as a dev jobs they should do all these tasks. I will try to load and see if i don't have to restart and skip prologue again in order to load what i saved.

stpnaughty

Apr 8, 2018
Query: How the heck do I find the medical center? I haven't been able to find it at all, and thus can't do anything with Akira.

Or heck, where is Akira's apartment? How do I interact with Akira?

Last edited:

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Query: How the heck do I find the medical center? I haven't been able to find it at all, and thus can't do anything with Akira.

Or heck, where is Akira's apartment? How do I interact with Akira?
Hey for Akira you have to wait until she finds you in your bedroom at home. She will take you to a closet which is a portal to her apartment after that you can interact with her. She will make a deal with you for the medical center. If is not showing to be click that means the dev hasn't added to the game yet.

stpnaughty

Apr 8, 2018
Hey for Akira you have to wait until she finds you in your bedroom at home. She will take you to a closet which is a portal to her apartment after that you can interact with her. She will make a deal with you for the medical center. If is not showing to be click that means the dev hasn't added to the game yet.

Are there any conditions for her to show up, or is it just random? Is it only in teh bedroom at home or in the dorm? I'm playing on the most recent public release which is why I'm confused haha. I'm about to finish researching the lvl 3 pill.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I feel like I'm missing something, stuck on Akira. LV1 pills don't work so the game tells you to use Ethereal pills, I do that and it says I have a way into her mind now but pills still don't work on her afterwards.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Are there any conditions for her to show up, or is it just random? Is it only in teh bedroom at home or in the dorm? I'm playing on the most recent public release which is why I'm confused haha. I'm about to finish researching the lvl 3 pill.
For me she appeared at home when i was the male but you can try and see if she pops out in the dorm as well. But in the dorm might not work unless you have a lot of closet there. Because once she takes you to her room. Every time you go to the room you can see the icon for her room so when you can click and pay her to get naked to you. By doing that you relationship increases only 1 every time so will be a little grindy until you can talk to her about other stuff otherwise. She will tell you to leave. i am also playing the public as well not the patreon no way i will pay to play.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
I feel like I'm missing something, stuck on Akira. LV1 pills don't work so the game tells you to use Ethereal pills, I do that and it says I have a way into her mind now but pills still don't work on her afterwards.
Hey have Akira already appeared on your room at home or not? Otherwise you have to wait until she does that which is random.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Offical Hotfix is out
So right now i am unable to sleep i click on the buttom nothing happens. So probably there is a error in it. Also when i talk to Cindy in my room i click back to reality action doesn't work either.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Hey for Akira you have to wait until she finds you in your bedroom at home. She will take you to a closet which is a portal to her apartment after that you can interact with her. She will make a deal with you for the medical center. If is not showing to be click that means the dev hasn't added to the game yet. The medical center only becames available after Akira appears in your room. Once she appears the options will her room or instead will just say go to the closet. Once you click and get in you will go direct to center where she works. Because she is the only one who can provide you with a ingredient to create the level 3 pill.

Last edited:

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Hey have Akira already appeared on your room at home or not? Otherwise you have to wait until she does that which is random.
Yes she has showed up at my room and I'm able to go to the medical center. She won't give me the ingredient, I can give her a pill during breakfast but she puts on an act, then the in-game walkthrough, the orb, says to use Ethereal pills more. I use Ethereal pills on Akira, it says I have a way into her mind now but when I try to give her a pill during breakfast nothing changes.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
For me she appeared at home when i was the male but you can try and see if she pops out in the dorm as well. But in the dorm might not work unless you have a lot of closet there. Because once she takes you to her room. Every time you go to the room you can see the icon for her room so when you can click and pay her to get naked to you. By doing that you relationship increases only 1 every time so will be a little grindy until you can talk to her about other stuff otherwise. She will tell you to leave. i am also playing the public as well not the patreon no way i will pay to play.
Yes she has showed up at my room and I'm able to go to the medical center. She won't give me the ingredient, I can give her a pill during breakfast but she puts on an act, then the in-game walkthrough, the orb, says to use Ethereal pills more. I use Ethereal pills on Akira, it says I have a way into her mind now but when I try to give her a pill during breakfast nothing changes.
Because you need to increase your relationship with her. My first time i gave her breakfast i didn't include a pill in it so that made her more friendly with me. So now you need to pay her 150 twice per week and asjk her strip for you that will increase her trust that is a little grindy will be 1 every time. I am still increasing as well now that she appeared in the room will. Be a time that you will see the option go to the closet instead of her room. Then you can go to medical center in there after you talk to her. You will be able to go to her office and help her out, And i think that will help in increasing her relationship.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes