3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Thank you but I can't use any of that if the club doesn't show up... Do I need to buy the dress first? Where from?
Hey the dress can be any type of fancy ones you buy it at the mall you need to go to shop for cloths then choose fancy and pick each one to buy average cost starts at 100 and goes up like i said the stepsister needs to ask you to drive her there. And that doesn't happen every time is random. Even if you didn't buy the dress and still she asks you to drive there. After that day you can return to the club after you bought dress. For me happened like that she asked me since i didn't have dress i wasn't able to enter. if you need more help feel free also to send me an e-mail fcc_rafa700@hotmail.com

Reactions: Comisar

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Hey the dress can be any type of fancy ones you buy it at the mall you need to go to shop for cloths then choose fancy and pick each one to buy average cost starts at 100 and goes up like i said the stepsister needs to ask you to drive her there. And that doesn't happen every time is random. Even if you didn't buy the dress and still she asks you to drive there. After that day you can return to the club after you bought dress. For me happened like that she asked me since i didn't have dress i wasn't able to enter. if you need more help feel free also to send me an e-mail fcc_rafa700@hotmail.com
I do believe you are answering about a different game, probably X-Change Life.

Reactions: Wildfoxy69

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Yeah I even tried making a new game and saving it and it broke with this message :
PassageMetadata with name jimmytalkfirst1 doesn't exist.
Aborting.

so old saves wont work and you can't make any new ones
if you are on the starting screen of the game, i think u need to first click the skip prologue button before you can actually load a save

Also anyone got a bug saying RandomEventDefinition is not defined or something when you try to clean levi's room

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
if you are on the starting screen of the game, i think u need to first click the skip prologue button before you can actually load a save

Also anyone got a bug saying RandomEventDefinition is not defined or something when you try to clean levi's room
Yes I found the same bugged problem on the room cleaning ........and yes you can skip prologue and load the game thanks i found that out later.

Zephyr2k1

Jul 14, 2021
Is the day system is bugged or something, I started a new run for the game to get the new stuff with Jimmy at the lab. But Levi doesn't appear at home. I'm pretty sure I'm past day 50 at this point (were there anyway to check what date it is?)? If anyone can give me a save file for near start of lab or at start chapter 2 without Jimmy Hypno events started at chapter 1 . It would be great

Feb 23, 2018
good game. main focus is the female body and mind control part and Stephan. would like it if there was more ways they would drug/hypno you instead of being agreed to be drugged. and more daily interactions.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes