3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Error: <<newday>>: error within widget code (Error: <<newweek>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<OnDayChanged>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<REResetByTag>>: PassageMetadata with name jimmytalkfirst1 doesn't exist; Error: <<REResetByTag>>: PassageMetadata with name jimmytalkfirst1 doesn't exist; Error: <<REResetByTag>>: PassageMetadata with name jimmytalkfirst1 doesn't exist; Error: <<REResetByTag>>: PassageMetadata with name jimmytalkfirst1 doesn't exist; Error: <<REResetByTag>>: PassageMetadata with name jimmytalkfirst1 doesn't exist; Error: <<REResetByTag>>: PassageMetadata with name jimmytalkfirst1 doesn't exist); Error: <<OnWeekChanged>>: error within widget code (Error: <<REResetByTag>>: PassageMetadata with name jimmytalkfirst1 doesn't exist))).

And some passages are missing like Anya Kitchen 2

Edit : The club is bugged too, same error message.

Last edited:

frodoandbilb

Mar 5, 2019
saves from this patch dont work if you close the html file
says "

PassageMetadata with name leviarrivalevent doesn't exist.

Aborting.

"

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
I can't access the club no even with the debt paid... He never says anything about the drugs after. I even started a new game.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
I can't access the club no even with the debt paid... He never says anything about the drugs after. I even started a new game.
well i am able to go to thr club but first you need to buy a nice fancy dress to at least go to the bounce and two choices pay or suck him off. also the club is only available friday and the weekend. one more thing your sister needs to ask you to drive her there that is when the club becames available you cant just go there. just stay inside donrt tru to go thr back door because is just a waste of time nothing happens there.if you are with your sister then you will need to pay for both of you.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah I even tried making a new game and saving it and it broke with this message :
PassageMetadata with name jimmytalkfirst1 doesn't exist.
Aborting.

so old saves wont work and you can't make any new ones

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
My saves and my save to disk work without any issues.... there are quite a few exceptions and bugs, but saving works for me.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
well i am able to go to thr club but first you need to buy a nice fancy dress to at least go to the bounce and two choices pay or suck him off. also the club is only available friday and the weekend. one more thing your sister needs to ask you to drive her there that is when the club becames available you cant just go there. just stay inside donrt tru to go thr back door because is just a waste of time nothing happens there.if you are with your sister then you will need to pay for both of you.
Thank you but I can't use any of that if the club doesn't show up... Do I need to buy the dress first? Where from?

Katana!

May 26, 2018
I seem to be stuck. The Magic orb just says " Jimmy's serious. I suggest you gather the right ingredients and help him with his research at the university lab. He's got a lot to tell you."

But I never get any option to help him in the lab.

Reactions: ElementalWillow
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes