3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
actually I may be dumb how does this .txt file change the game? rename or where to put it?
It basically just allows you to skip the part where the gang tells you about the drug, which also allows you to go to the streets at anytime to look for the club

exter

May 29, 2017
Hotfix for several bugs out on patreon:

Hot fixes

Hey, catz.
Thank you for your feedback and your comments on the update, and thank you for the bugs and flaws found. The list of fixes is below:
  • The Streets location is now always open;
  • Returned the usual size of the interface (to avoid unnecessary problems on mobile devices);
  • Changed the cursor when hovering over the icons of pills in the portrait;
  • Now additional icons on the portrait are opened after opening the lab;
  • BodySwitch pill usage is limited during random events;
  • The meditation book now works normally;
  • You now get 3 Ethereal pills when crafting instead of 2;
  • Fixed Ethereal pills working if Levi is a guy;
  • Fixed Ethereal pills when watching Olga;

Ugh, I hope I didn't forget anything. All links are officially updated. In the announcement in the discord server or here you can download the updated TastyCurse.html so you don't have to download the whole game again.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The one where you have to gamble, but Cindy always takes over and always has "100% chance to win" but always loses.
actually that is not an issue any more you can play and win and get the info to move on just let Cindy earn points before you go into the strip area it burns out her battery and she has to recharge

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TastyCurse-2.5Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kukushi

Apr 28, 2017
how do you transform levi female levi? or the mew dad event?
When you talk with him during an event at pharmacy, there should be a blue text when saying "envy you".
Click that and you will get an option for him to take the pill.

Vysirez

Apr 24, 2018
My save was already in chapter 2 with the lab destroyed. Is it possible to do the new research stuff or do I have to start a new game.

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
My save was already in chapter 2 with the lab destroyed. Is it possible to do the new research stuff or do I have to start a new game.

All the new research stuff is from the new lab

Stephen > drugs > gang > night club > VIP > new lab > new content

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
For everyone that already has access to the new lab but can't figure out how to turn Levi into a woman.

run SugarCube.Engine.play("Pharma9") from the browser developer console and click the envy you link as seen below

1709766269510.png

You need to have less than 150 perversion points and have a Beta CG pill with you.

[Edit]

If you want to choose to not spread the new celtos this time you need to run SugarCube.State.active.variables.DrugSpreadOrder=false

Last edited:
Reactions: blooh

exter

May 29, 2017
For everyone that already has access to the new lab but can't figure out how to turn Levi into a woman.

run SugarCube.Engine.play("Pharma9") from the browser developer console and click the envy you link as seen below

View attachment 3417631

You need to have less than 150 perversion points and have a Beta CG pill with you.

[Edit]

If you want to choose to not spread the new celtos this time you need to run SugarCube.State.active.variables.DrugSpreadOrder=false
But how does this trigger without using console commands? I feel like i've been everywhere and seen everything and perversion is also above 150, but i've never seen this option since it is supposed to be in game :unsure:

From the first command i would guess it happens in the new lab?

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
But how does this trigger without using console commands? I feel like i've been everywhere and seen everything and perversion is also above 150, but i've never seen this option since it is supposed to be in game :unsure:

From the first command i would guess it happens in the new lab?

I kinda felt the same confusion before

Messed around playing the game without any console commands [playing mobile through an unofficial hosted site]

Found that with enough dominance (don't know if it matters), less than the 150 perversion, and meeting as a male the option showed up

^ no clue if any of that's a specific trigger however

Reactions: sabia and exter

MonaChine

Mar 6, 2024
Hello, I have a question: how can I get the "BigD" Dildo that Stepan is asking for? the market is sold out

hligahudiaunf

Feb 5, 2019
Hi, great game! I put 5 star for your game, good points are in my review and here are point of improvements I suggest:

Suggestions:
1)Gender swap pill spikes that you perfom or performed on you (when male transformed to female and then fucked)
2)Would really like to see more of content with Cindy (Your blond bimbo)
3)Please more of NTR content related to Stephan and Layla, there is scene when you guessed riddle wrong and she undressed for him.
Would like to see more progress in this area, maybe even with other characters (sister/Mom/Carol)
4)Conten with Karma RX would be nice (for now only tease at the begining)
5)Less grindy progress with money and your female body owner (Carol)

MonaChine

Mar 6, 2024
For what or with whom are Beta HCG pills used? Do you have to have something special to use it? Also, which path has more content, being dominant or submissive?

Last edited:

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
At present, there is only one use for the beta hcg pills, though there are strong hints in the game for another one coming in the future.

Frankly, there is generally more content for the submissive path, but it is possible to see both in a single game if you pick and choose your scenes.

Reactions: MonaChine and sabia
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes