3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
Alright I did the best I could to patch the ethereal pill. Olga ethereal random events had some weird bug that cause it to be recognized as invalid so I just displayed the random event options as a list.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Yes! I'm doing that rn. Spoiler warning, they mostly do nothing :(

Edit: Well since I'm already spoling your misery here are my findings. Stephan events weren't implemented. Only Layla's event is consequential to the rest of the game. Levi's event can only be triggered if he's in his female form.

Edit2: If you, like me, have been wondering how to get the Cindy content, seems like you must fail the will test against Jimmy about five times. Idk if there's another way to get her.
Can you also tell form the code how we get to the street gangs ...........i only seen the crew once during the cups only public streaming event ......I have tried moving from the university to the house and and from the dorm and the house and back many times both as male and female and i can not get it to trigger that way when i consult the orb is still say i need to get more info out of Stephan even though i already got the info

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
Ugh, been clicking between Dorm and Home for over an hour now and can't trigger the Gang. Please help @_@ This is driving me mad
I can replicate the issue but I couldn't figure out what's wrong. Sorry! Maybe I'll have a look again tonight

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
Can you also tell form the code how we get to the street gangs ...........i only seen the crew once during the cups only public streaming event ......I have tried moving from the university to the house and and from the dorm and the house and back many times both as male and female and i can not get it to trigger that way when i consult the orb is still say i need to get more info out of Stephan even though i already got the info
It seems like FavoriteCat made it so you can only meet them when you are already on the Street. Idk how to get there now.

Athlit

Apr 24, 2018
I've been looking through the source code. Give me your save and maybe I can patch that up.

I'm also including my fix to the meditation book that wouldn't show a return button.
Where do I find the save file at?

EchoHollow

Nov 14, 2021
It seems like FavoriteCat made it so you can only meet them when you are already on the Street. Idk how to get there now.
I think something must lock it off somehow later in the story (bug?). I scummed around for quite some time trying to trigger the event during the late-game and couldn't get it to happen. Ended up having to cheat into it via SugarCube.Engine.play("Gang") on the browser JS console.

Reactions: sabia

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
1709402797169.png

Attach the generated file. Also tell me whether you are using firefox or chrome, seems that it matters for some saves.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Enjoyable game, but some videos are 4K even though they are shown in small size in game and does not play in Firefox for me, dev should resize those videos to 1080p or even smaller.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
It seems to somehow link to the brothel you build in directors house ....but its hard to tell from there i used Twine and pulled up the passage tree trying to isolate it ........the connection lines are hard to not get lost in due to the number of paths and passages becomes a blur after a while .......

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
Alright I did the best I could to patch the ethereal pill. Olga ethereal random events had some weird bug that cause it to be recognized as invalid so I just displayed the random event options as a list.
bet you the G. that said I haven't looked yet I hope the Olga list is pretty self explanatory. sounds like it should be.

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
Ugh, been clicking between Dorm and Home for over an hour now and can't trigger the Gang. Please help @_@ This is driving me mad
Ah thanks! Ended up restarting the game on a different save, then using TASTYCURSE code to skip past that part. xD

FutaGothGF

Jun 2, 2023
Playing through the prologue on version 2.5 is causing the game to start on a Sunday instead of a Monday.

Skipping the prologue causes the game to start on a Monday instead.

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
It seems to somehow link to the brothel you build in directors house ....but its hard to tell from there i used Twine and pulled up the passage tree trying to isolate it ........the connection lines are hard to not get lost in due to the number of paths and passages becomes a blur after a while .......
From what I tested, you can't just use twine to edit the whole game. Some passages ("Ethereal" for instance) don't appear in the twine interface. You have to first convert the game to a twee file and then edit it.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes