ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Take your time and you can break any score
Elaria is basically hard mode of this game imo but i keep come back to her because those pets kinda cute c:
View attachment 3355921
Yeah it occurred to me that farming the last boss can get you any score.
I gave it a shot a few hours ago and farmed 40 monsters there. Got over 52K.
Buttt.... it's grindy and not fun. 100 rounds and I had ENOUGH.

Dusk is seriously OP. both defense and offence. And unless you plan to farm, there is no point to even look at defense (you may as well even dump shadow-step once you stabilize your deck) since all fights end on the 1st round. 2nd if there are undead.

To those who wish to know the strategy -
Kunai x 2
Whip x 1
Apothecary x 1
Alchemist x 1
Shadowstep x 1 (I'm wondering what would be best to replace it with after deck is stable... maybe crowd funding?)
Sneaky Surprise x As many as you can get
Sleight of Hand - Basically a lesser version of sneaky surprise. can't hurt to have this, if you happen to spot it.

Strategy -
Use Sneaky Surprise until you have all your cards out (in case you have an odd number to draw, use Apothecary once before).
After all cards are out do Alchemist + Apothecary combo, up your strength, and pull them again with Sneaky Surprise.
Repeat as long as you can.
If you have plenty of energy remaining after, repeat but replace Sneaky Surprise with Slight of Hand.
If you won't kill everything on the 1st round, leave 2 energy after this whole process, otherwise just 1.
Whip + 2 Kunai.
This should have killed everything, if it didn't, shadow-step.
If there is a 2nd round - Alchemist + Apothecary + Whip + 2 Kunai and *Done*, nothing should remain.

First powerup + Energy, 2nd + Draw.

Try to get whip ASAP, first remove the 2 Slash cards, you can upgrade "Green Thumb" once each if you feel it will make you more stable until the first boss, but remember you're going to replace those with apothecary after the 1st boss.
Upgrading Whip is lowest priority. Upgrading any Sneaky surprises you have is top.
There is no need for any healing since you won't be taking damage. If for some reason you did take damage, you can shrine heal once somewhere. If you have Money always aim to get Sneaky Surprise at the closest shop among your purchases.

Congrats, you're an untouchable powerhouse.

Kaloyed

Oct 9, 2021
I made some edits to the game:
1. Increase Exp reward, now all cards can be unlocked in one round of game.
2. The buffs on the character and the debuffs on the enemy will always be retained.
3. The character will not lose shield, power and skill charge due to cards.
4. Now feeble will increase poison damage as well

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
I made some edits to the game:
1. Increase Exp reward, now all cards can be unlocked in one round of game.
2. The buffs on the character and the debuffs on the enemy will always be retained.
3. The character will not lose shield, power and skill charge due to cards.
4. Now feeble will increase poison damage as well
Nice, (1) is cool, but I don't know about the rest of the game-balance-breaking changes. The game is easy enough as it is.
That being said, can you make it so the refresh on the shops is free? That's the only thing that annoys me. Sometimes I want to make specific decks and battle drops are pure luck, but in the store I want to buy whatever I want if I have the money for it (without reloading the game each time if I don't get anything good).
Being able to refresh as much as I need will make things quicker.

Though to be honest, I think I played this game for all it's worth already...

Kaloyed

Oct 9, 2021
Nice, (1) is cool, but I don't know about the rest of the game-balance-breaking changes. The game is easy enough as it is.
That being said, can you make it so the refresh on the shops is free? That's the only thing that annoys me. Sometimes I want to make specific decks and battle drops are pure luck, but in the store I want to buy whatever I want if I have the money for it (without reloading the game each time if I don't get anything good).
Being able to refresh as much as I need will make things quicker.

Though to be honest, I think I played this game for all it's worth already...
Only the refresh price to 0 ? I thought deleting cards was the big one. But here. Since you didn't like my other edits to the dll file, I modified the level0 file that stores the price data so that the dll file is not necessary.

Last edited:

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
From their - (Again not tamer's vale related, new project)
"She still needs a costume design - one of the ideas we are working on is trying to figure out a way to have multiple outfits for characters in our pixel art games.
It can be a more work to make but its fun to be able to unlock and customize things"

crewshot_elva.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MrLightningStyle

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
From their Patreon - (Again not tamer's vale related, new project)
"She still needs a costume design - one of the ideas we are working on is trying to figure out a way to have multiple outfits for characters in our pixel art games.
It can be a more work to make but its fun to be able to unlock and customize things"

View attachment 3378491
"Human" with knife ears? [X] to doubt

• Haha
Reactions: Redboi8 and Kaloyed

TVHH

Apr 26, 2020
I played this game on PC; I'm not here to beg for Android, but this one has good potential for mobile, similar to Slay the Spire.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... If I were to describe this game with a single word... that word would be disappointing.

Then again, that's often the case with these types of games, though this one feels worse than some others I've played, which is a shame, because it really has some nice ideas and the potential to have something really great by H-game standards. I like how they tried to make the three sloots have individual gimmicks to their gameplay... However, that alone doesn't make up for the fact that there's very little variety when it comes to the enemies, the maps are extremely basic and the bosses are not particularly interesting, mechanically speaking. That's leaving aside the fact that there's just three of them...

The gimmicks of the characters don't make up for the monotony of the enemy... and there's no real incentive to play this more than it takes to unlock all the scenes. Hell, I didn't even bother unlocking the last sloot's lesbian scene with the merchant... got everything else, but the assassin's gameplay loop is rather tedious and I can't be assed to do another 2-3 runs to get that one animation and the dialogues with her.

What makes things worse, in my opinion, is the fact that if anything, you have incentives to NOT level up the sloots... Why do I say that? You can beat the game on the normal difficulty with all characters using their basic cards once you figure out their gimmicks. Hell, I beat the game with the priestess on the first try and even when half-assing it, I never once felt remotely threatened. Spammable 0 cost heals and super-buffed, shield ignoring summon for the win, I guess...

The thing is, as you level them up, more cards get unlocked... and thus show up in the selection options and in the shop. Now. I haven't grinded to see all of the cards that get unlocked, but some examples I noticed were just... not stellar, all while inflating the pool of cards and making it harder to get the stuff you actually want.

This is the OPPOSITE of how these games should work. You should have a hard time beating the game on the 1st run, perhaps it's even impossible unless you're really lucky and/or really good. Then, as you do more runs, you unlock more stuff that makes later runs increasingly easier until you beat the game.

This game has NONE of that.

It also has no story and its H-scenes are just simple animations. Hot for sure if you like the art-style, and they're at least somewhat integrated in the gameplay... but it still feels extremely half-assed. Also, the heck is with those cocks and tentacles that are as thick as these sloots' thighs, but somehow there's no stomach bulging, or cum inflation when those things literally cum buckets. C'mon man. Don't do these sort of absurd sizes if you're not gonna play 'em straight...

Ahem.

ANYway... It's not the worst way to waste some hours, but tbh, I definitely wouldn't recommend spending money on this one. It's just not worth it.

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
Tamer Vale Latest Update v1.7.3 - 31 December 2023

Update Info:

- Fixed Valewind Vanquisher Achievement
This achievement should be unlocked when you obtained all animations in the game. Open the gallery through the title screen and the achievement should unlock itself.

- Fixed Error Message For Elaria Character
When using cards on the spirits, it will no longer trigger the "Can't use on Elaria" message.

- Improved Treasure Fae
Treasure Fae will no longer escape even if all other attacking enemies are defeated, so you won't miss out the chance to earn its rewards anymore.

Tamer Vale v1.7.3 download:

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
From their (also can be found on )
"These character sprites are still coming along bit by bit. We want to have worthwhile outfits and different shapes for characters moving forward!"

8e8237514f109d4facc9d6c553af868ce21017e23e5ea85e1407bf3f1bf1b78f.jpg

I think it's safe to assume Tamer's Vale is considered like a finished game by the devs, I highly doubt there will be more scenes, or content besides bug fixes. This is exactly the same thing they did for Zetria, leaving behind what could be an amazing game for other projects. :cry:

awwbooks642

Jun 8, 2022
yea, the game just crashes on start up. not sure if it's the last build or what, a few people before this reply running into the crash as well

Apr 19, 2020
So still no combat H? That's like the only thing I'm waiting on here... Getting her clothes torn off is just a tease if it doesn't lead to anything.

Apr 19, 2020
This no longer works does it? Put the file in all the folders i can find and still getting the no license error ;[
It doesn't? Unless the game's app ID changed, I would think it'd still work, but I haven't updated my game yet.

btw it just goes right in the main game folder, where the .exe is.

3.80 star(s) 101 Votes