• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i agree tentacles are boring, i never understood the appeal would be much hotter if they were fucked by human bandits or something
I think the thing about tentacles is the general passiveness and inability to know what it's thinking. They're basically a fleshy, stationary machine people just throw things to most of the time. They're rarely this mobile, autonomous creature that will actively stalk their prey and create strategies outside of staying hidden and waiting until something's in grabbing distance.

Reactions: Arrascaeta

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
This game gets hard quick. I really wish I could finish it, but Im hardstuck in zone 3. I cant go more than halfway with full concentration. The cards you get with levels arent enough to feel stronger. Some are really cool, most are not, and everytime I try the other skills, I get smashed, so no progression on that front. Even just one point improvement per card after 5 levels would be enough to not feel like Im not making any progress, but its just more cards and by end game there are so many you rarely get what you need.

Any tips? What card are worth upgrading? I typically upgrade strength cards and healing first on Shryke, and maybe weak and feeble. Kinda the same with Elaria. What character upgrades are important and in what order. I always choose +1 energy and then +1 card.

mystdemon

May 9, 2021
This game gets hard quick. I really wish I could finish it, but Im hardstuck in zone 3. I cant go more than halfway with full concentration. The cards you get with levels arent enough to feel stronger. Some are really cool, most are not, and everytime I try the other skills, I get smashed, so no progression on that front. Even just one point improvement per card after 5 levels would be enough to not feel like Im not making any progress, but its just more cards and by end game there are so many you rarely get what you need.

Any tips? What card are worth upgrading? I typically upgrade strength cards and healing first on Shryke, and maybe weak and feeble. Kinda the same with Elaria. What character upgrades are important and in what order. I always choose +1 energy and then +1 card.
have a small deck, don't take cards that arent "really good" as they will just bloat your deck
0 cost cards are almost always really good, except if you get too many of them
like if you have 5 healing potions or something, you might draw too many in one turn and basically waste your turn
you can easily win the game as Shryke with something like 3-4 jabs, couple of healpots, a couple of hunter sigils, a warden's resolve or two and maybe a swipe
oh and remember to remove the starter cards like strike or shield once you get replacements, they are straight up worse than having warden's resolve to pull more jabs
+1 energy then +1 card is good, I tried going +1 card +1 card when I had a LOT of 0cost cards and it worked just fine

Reactions: bucefala

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019

Look for comments made by me here.
I gave detailed strategies for the rough and warrior.
The priest is easy enough, I'm not sure if I wrote anything here. Basically Get a bee card and beef it up while you heal yourself.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
My meta decks further up in the thread only seem to be stronger or still viable as well. Look for the big post with some colored text.

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
news about the new game -

In addition to characters, we are also developing an exploration system that involves creating numerous environments to explore.

In these environments, players will be able to find resources and encounter creatures. We are utilizing modular grid systems, which will allow us to create a wide variety of different areas more efficiently. However, our aim is to maintain an organic, natural feel to the world, similar to the existing Academy environment.

base.png test_ennviro.png

Reactions: Reno% and Dohkko
3.80 star(s) 102 Votes