ital

Jan 26, 2019
this wut my laptop show me when i open it
This happens to me if I go to another folder and run from there, if it’s in the root of the game it’s fine, maybe you should find the game on another site

kazkera

Dec 5, 2023
This happens to me if I go to another folder and run from there, if it’s in the root of the game it’s fine, maybe you should find the game on another site
i see well i think im just gonna get straight from steam when i have enough money

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Seeing the changelog, it's clear this game while *changing* some things, definitely is not aiming for balance.
Bee > One of the strongest cards in the game, got a giga buff for example.

Regardless of balance, I think this is a reasonably fun game to play. So, like I said in my previous post up there, don't look for balance in a card game! Just enjoy it.

RedMuffin

Jul 13, 2017
The game is definitely not balanced, but I don't think I've seen a card battler yet with the systems of the summoner and the forager and they actually both feel weirdly a lot more fun than the traditional style that the knight invokes. I actually kinda want a more content-heavy game that has them now, or something similar to their designs.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
From their patreon, I will update the kemono page when I can.

"New Character, Rayne + Lots of Monsters!
In our current stage of development we are working on exploration with a wide variety of monsters, this image accounts for only about half of what we want to aim for!"

View attachment 3463628 View attachment 3463629
Is this new character and the elf character below her for Tamer Vale? And does anyone have the current new update?

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
like i said we could always easily balance the game ourselves but no one else is putting forth any ideas

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
So were they going all in on the new game or were they going to add more monsters to fug in this game?

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Tamer Vale had potential, but they didn't exploit it, and they seem kink to not have human x human sex, tentacles are boring, I don't think I'll ever touch another game from those guys.

3.80 star(s) 101 Votes