awwbooks642

Jun 8, 2022
It doesn't? Unless the game's app ID changed, I would think it'd still work, but I haven't updated my game yet.

btw it just goes right in the main game folder, where the .exe is.
Yea, that's where i put it. The error, however, is displayed on steam. The game would crash after the first loading screen and error popped up on steam for some reason. Steam would startup even if I don't have it running and display the error. But thanks for the reply :D

workerofsecret

Sep 6, 2018
When I tried to run the game. My computer says it is unsafe and may contains virus. So I stop. Can someone elaborate on this matter ?

lorddernan

Jun 25, 2018
When I tried to run the game. My computer says it is unsafe and may contains virus. So I stop. Can someone elaborate on this matter ?
Lately Windows Defender has been flaging a lot of executables as possibly containing virus. This is what is called a false positive.

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
what kind of quick and easy balance changes would you guys make?
i'd increase all aoe card mana costs by one, nerf the aoe stun special somehow, force you to keep a card from defeating bosses/mini-bosses to ease up on the one turn kill low card decks.

Marksude

Dec 12, 2017
I made some edits to the game:
1. Increase Exp reward, now all cards can be unlocked in one round of game.
2. The buffs on the character and the debuffs on the enemy will always be retained.
3. The character will not lose shield, power and skill charge due to cards.
4. Now feeble will increase poison damage as well
What tools did you use to modify the .dll file? I also want to learn to modify and edit the file to give me unlimited orb energy to spam cards.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I actually find the game too easy; I don't see it being that feasible to balance this game well. It's possible with a lot of changes/work. However, so long as you're good about not diluting your deck with needless cards, you can consistently obliterate everything with each character, rarely ever needing to heal from the shrines in the path.
For me the most "Meta"/"Broken" things for each character would be: (excuse me as I forgot the character names already, I usually just refer to them by their tits :WeSmart:, I'll just name their sort of "class")

Knight: A card draw strength build, you can use the basic attack cards you start with(easier to get this build working), or the swipe card that hits all enemies(more OP if you find enough of those cards).

Priest/summoner: 100% a Bee nuke build. Place Bee, buff Bee, keep bee alive, win, strongest build in the game by far.

Rogue: Stealth+Posion = spectate and watch your enemies die. (The poison all card is much more relaxing, but crafting poison darts is totally fine if you can't find enough AOE poison for the deck.

Side notes:
Any 0 mana draw, 0 mana give energy, or both are ALWAYS grabs and keeps.
Any cards that don't help your build/combo you obviously want to discard and not pick up, you'd most often be clicking skip when asked which of the 3 cards you want after a fight.
If you really want to cheese the game for the scenes, just spam the game on Easy Mode. The game isn't that balanced anyway. So don't feel too bad.
For the upgrades/relics you get, I almost always take the extra energy one, since I already have good card draw most of the time, though on Priest and Rogue, sometimes I take the extra card draw. (As hot as it may be, the extra health choker thing is not very useful).

I'm sure I'm the dumbest one on this thread :HideThePain:, but if anyone finds this useful in anyway what so ever, I'm glad!!!
(Despite me sort of flaming the game for bad balance if you want to look at it that way... I really like this game, it's super satisfying, albeit a little repetitive).

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021

4 New cards for Elaria
Corrosion/ Spiritual Corrosion- She can help bring down the enemies shields for her non-piercing spirits.
Energy Channeling - an additional way to increase her summons’ damage
Devout Oath - an additional way to increase her summons’ faith

Elaria’s major changes
Spirits’ starting faith equals its summoning cost, e.g. Wolf Spirit now starts with 2 faiths when being summoned. This is a bigger change than it sounds to be, as it affects multiple strategies, it also makes the battle flow a bit smoother.
Spirits won’t lose Faith if there is no target for them to attack during their turn. e.g. when all the undead enemies are yet to revive.
The art of multiple cards has been updated to create a visual connection among those with similar abilities.

Difficulty balancing affecting all characters
Most enemies start with at least a bit of shield. Those that have just added a starting shield will now have less HP
Overall difficulty increased slightly, as the additional enemy shields increase the need to consider incorporating previously less used cards into different strategies.
Easy mode also become slightly less easy.

Elaria’s cards changes
Spirit summon cards
Fox - +1 and +2 version strengthened
Whelp - +2 version slightly weakened
Wolf/ Wyrm - start with 2 faiths but damage decreased
Bee - lower rarity, start with 2 faiths, upgraded version slightly improved
Devout Calling - will only summon attack type spirits, cost dropped to 0, consumes less HP

Spirit boost cards
Spiritual Offering - Cost decreased to 0 but slightly weakened
Spirits Maelstrom - Cost decreased to 1, removed Consume condition, able to upgrade to +2.
Spiritual Might - Damage increased
Selfless Faith - Will only give 2 fatigue cards
Summoner’s focus - cost dropped to 0

Healing cards
Minor mend - heal power slightly decreased
Mend - base version heal power decreased, +2 version heal power increased
Miracle Mend - Cost decreased to 1, base version heal power decreased, +1 and +2 version heal power increased
Ascension - Cost decreased to 0, heal power greatly increased
Ancient Ritual - both Max HP increase and heal power improved
Healer Focus - cost dropped to 0

Debuff dealing cards
Weakening Ray - Cost decreased to 0 but will deal less weak
Wither - Will give only 1 fatigue card
Divine Bondage - base and +1 version slightly weaken
Infliction/ Minor Infliction/ Greater Infliction - will deal less feeble
Summoner’s Bane - Strengthened, removed Consume condition
Judgement - Rarity dropped to 2

Others
Purify - Cost decreased to 1. It will no longer give fatigue cards, and it will also deal shield damage to enemies on top of removing undead effects. Consume condition added. Can be upgraded up to +2.
Cleansing Rite - Rarity increased to 3
Celestial Beam - Change from damage to shield damage, multiplier increased, consume condition removed, able to upgrade to +2

Finally, bug fix log
Incorrect enemy count in the final winning screen in an edge case - fixed
Incorrect card name displayed for upgraded version of Double Slash - fixed
Incorrect tooltip for the merchant in the map - fixed
“Unlock all animation” achievement not triggering in some edge cases - fixed

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Also new updates for the new unannounced game from -

While we are yet to share specifics about the game world or its mechanics, in general we are aiming to create an experience of exploration, character interaction and growth as you recruit more characters to your team.

These sprites are still a little rough, but we share them as WIPs, as always, things may change!

Ayliss char sprite.png

Kaloyed

Oct 9, 2021
What tools did you use to modify the .dll file? I also want to learn to modify and edit the file to give me unlimited orb energy to spam cards.
I use Dnspy to modify dll files, and use AssetBundleExtractor and AssetStudio to view & modify asset files.

kazkera

Dec 5, 2023
so when i try to open the game they open my steam and says there is no license so i cant run the game is there an solution to this

3.80 star(s) 101 Votes