• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ellowyn

Apr 16, 2021
It turned out that real time is more important for the final score than the number of moves: 1701518305410.png
No time to think. No time for hands.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
the number of enemies does not vary much, because at the end of the battle, points are awarded, including for those who escaped.
True, I looked it up and your right: Doesn't matter if you kill it or it flees, you get the points.
In Gloomward Vale 70 points per enemy
In Deepwood Pass 100 points per enemy
In Ember Ridge 130 points per enemy

Technically it's possible to farm infinite points with this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because it will spawn a slime every 4 turns. At this point I normally have unlimited sustain with Shryke.

Reactions: ellowyn

Dmitopur

Jun 26, 2018
No idea how to beat all 3 bosses not in easy mod. Feels like easy difficulty is how the game intended to be.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
No idea how to beat all 3 bosses not in easy mod. Feels like easy difficulty is how the game intended to be.
Everyone has op sustain here. Shryke has shields and potion bags and lots of strength cards.
Elaria has heals and strong mass weakness spells, and it's what making her insanely sustainable. Weaken, heal, faith. Just don't take too many cards for her, until you get enough faith cards. Yes, she has 40 health, but although she can heal herself, she can take max hp from heart.
Dusk... well, a little hard but she has stealth cards, but she has damaging cards with strong feeble debuff and strength potions. Stealth also allows her to avoid lethal hits, when you can't setback.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Dusk... well, a little hard but she has stealth cards, but she has damaging cards with strong feeble debuff and strength potions. Stealth also allows her to avoid lethal hits, when you can't setback.
It's funny cause she was one of characters which allowed to win in first run. With poison build it's quite easy.

d3brisjason

Jan 9, 2019
Attached is a full gallery save for version 1.7.1 for those interested. Extract the .rar and place the file it contains in the folder mentioned below and start the game. The gallery should be fully unlocked:

Folder: %localappdata%low\PixelBee\TamerVale\

Last edited:

Defau

Apr 25, 2021
Attached is a full gallery save for version 1.7.1 for those interested. Extract the .rar and place the file it contains in the folder mentioned below and start the game. The gallery should be fully unlocked:

Folder: %localappdata%low\PixelBee\TamerVale\
Sr for being a noob but i just can't find the file you mentioned

d3brisjason

Jan 9, 2019
Sr for being a noob but i just can't find the file you mentioned
Just press "Start" -> "Run..." (Or use the Windows key + R) and enter the mentioned path. If you previously started the game at least once, you should be able to find that folder just fine.

How do I reset my whole game? so it's like brand new
everytime I redownload all my progess is still there
and there's no reset option in game
I just want to play as a new player again
Delete all the files in the folder %localappdata%low\PixelBee\TamerVale\ . That folder contains both the savegame and your historical runs. Note that deleting the content of that folder also relocks the gallery. If you wish to retain that, keep a backup.

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
Loving the game, but it's in dire need of some balancing. For example there's that stone-totem-thing miniboss that summons undead slimes every three turns, it was bullshit enough to make me forfeit my longest run yet. It became a battle of attrition real fast, I had enough damage to keep them from being more than one slime in the field at a time but not enough that I could kill them dead and focus on the boss. That rocky bastard starts with 100 shield and heals for 10hp every single turn, needless to say it got boring REAL fast and still I trudged on for what felt like an hour until I decided that rather than waste more time on it I'd be better off quitting the run.
I suppose I'll stop playing on normal difficulty for a while and just start grinding.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Loving the game, but it's in dire need of some balancing. For example there's that stone-totem-thing miniboss that summons undead slimes every three turns, it was bullshit enough to make me forfeit my longest run yet. It became a battle of attrition real fast, I had enough damage to keep them from being more than one slime in the field at a time but not enough that I could kill them dead and focus on the boss. That rocky bastard starts with 100 shield and heals for 10hp every single turn, needless to say it got boring REAL fast and still I trudged on for what felt like an hour until I decided that rather than waste more time on it I'd be better off quitting the run.
I suppose I'll stop playing on normal difficulty for a while and just start grinding.
What? What class were you playing as?

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
What? What class were you playing as?
The starter class, the chick with the spear and shield. I had waaaay too many shields because I had found a couple of cards that increase attack strenght based on how many shield cards were played, but they are consumed when used. In the end I had 100 shield but no way to deal any real damage, I had used those attack card pretty early on which I admit was a mistake, so it ended up in a stalemate.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The starter class, the chick with the spear and shield. I had waaaay too many shields because I had found a couple of cards that increase attack strenght based on how many shield cards were played, but they are consumed when used. In the end I had 100 shield but no way to deal any real damage, I had used those attack card pretty early on which I admit was a mistake, so it ended up in a stalemate.
Although there might be some combos that can be abused, I think that's just a case of unfortunate over-reliance. I think I cleared that fight with strength cards paired with free attack cards. You could probably pull it off with periodic doses of heavy hitting AOE. The rechargeable skill you start off with, especially at max upgrade, is very versatile as stun effectively gives you an extra turn. The fight of course was still lengthy, but it's common for these games to test your deck's versatility.

Like in Slay the Spire, the game this is probably based off of, you can get all the way to the true boss and lose to it, but losing to it doesn't prevent you from unlocking the next difficulty level. Trying to figure out different ways to make an unbeatable deck out of what you got is part of the fun.

Reactions: Levelution

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Consume cards are not to be heavily relied on unless they generate more cards like potions AND you are able to finish the match quickly.

If you have trouble with the Stone Golem, the final boss is far worse.

Swipe (Damage to all) is a must have. If you somehow get bad luck of not seeing this card in a reward or shop, the journey is much harder.

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
I just hate the fact that the buffs and debuffs of this game rely heavily on being a one-turn thing. If I get 25 strength, have no attack cards in hand and no way to draw more cards, next turn it is reduced to 12. Every buff/debuff gets halved each turn and as a final "fuck you" to your face, they get rounded down :) I have yet to play a decent roguelike deck building game that reduces your debuffs by more than 1 or 2 per turn.
IDK, I'm not good with deck building games to begin with but no matter what I tried I couldn't get past world 2. I'm sure there are broken builds out there but I don't want to be limited to a certain play style.
Glad I can test games out here, I could've bought this game if:
1) It was a decent game with good sexual content (very bland sexual content btw, unless you are a freak for tentacles)
2) It didn't cost 20$ everywhere, at least set localized prices prick...
Edit: they seem to have set localized prices but the new regions are not set (LATAM and MENA). The rest of my argument is still valid tho.

3.80 star(s) 102 Votes