• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
"Get Lucky" stopped getting update a while ago. A version has been added into "Radioactive", so you don't need to worry about "Get Lucky".
I don't think the mod interaction diagram has been updated in a while.
Yes, it hasn't been updated in a while.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What is the ntr in this game?
There isn't any. Its sluttification mainly. Billy's relationships never deepen past fuck-buddy. Billy can effectively turn the women around him into sex-starved kittens with no inhibitions. He then will walk in when they -- surprise surprise -- are fucking someone (or several someones in later stages).

The absolute closest thing to NTR is Billy can set up Sandra to date an acquaintance and then keep fucking her behind his back.

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
I have a couple of problems I'm hoping someone can give me answers to, as I can't find answers already posted elsewhere:

1. Larson no longer offers any professional favours. I used one, and the option never returned.
2. The willpower drain keeps rising, to unmanageable levels. I've noticed it rises faster with girls I fuck or get blowjobs from, but I can't exactly stop. I've gotten to the point where 3 characters in a room drains over 50 willpower. This is doubly a problem since Larson stopped offering professional favours, so I can't get rid of demerits anymore either.

Not sure if I'm gonna get an answer here... doesn't appear to be much activity...

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have a couple of problems I'm hoping someone can give me answers to, as I can't find answers already posted elsewhere:

1. Larson no longer offers any professional favours. I used one, and the option never returned.
2. The willpower drain keeps rising, to unmanageable levels. I've noticed it rises faster with girls I fuck or get blowjobs from, but I can't exactly stop. I've gotten to the point where 3 characters in a room drains over 50 willpower. This is doubly a problem since Larson stopped offering professional favours, so I can't get rid of demerits anymore either.

Not sure if I'm gonna get an answer here... doesn't appear to be much activity...
1) You need 100 Favor. One is only offered 7 days since last use. Some mindcraft can interfere though I can't recall which ones off the cuff.
2) Yeah, you probably have a lot of insane women. That sucks. Get as many Discipline shots as possible, booty call your sister to restore to 100 Willpower.

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
1) You need 100 Favor. One is only offered 7 days since last use. Some mindcraft can interfere though I can't recall which ones off the cuff.
2) Yeah, you probably have a lot of insane women. That sucks. Get as many Discipline shots as possible, booty call your sister to restore to 100 Willpower.
Thanks for the response.

I have 100 favour, the only mindcraft I used on her was suppress professionalism which according to the wiki should make professional favours available more frequently. I'll try removing it, but the option disappeared long before I used it anyway.

As for the girls, I don't think they're insane, I only have mind control and sympathic link, but at least I know it's something that happens and not a bug. FYI sister is the worst of them all, she takes over 30 willpower by herself!

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for the response.

I have 100 favour, the only mindcraft I used on her was suppress professionalism which according to the wiki should make professional favours available more frequently. I'll try removing it, but the option disappeared long before I used it anyway.

As for the girls, I don't think they're insane, I only have mind control and sympathic link, but at least I know it's something that happens and not a bug. FYI sister is the worst of them all, she takes over 30 willpower by herself!
Suppress professionalism blocks professional favours. It reduces the the Favor/Love thresholds that being a professional imposes (i.e. small favours become available at 60 Favor not 80).

That pair of powers means all women are attractive (except maybe the principal -- she's opened by Flight) and Allie, Chelsea, and sister are extra tempting. The sister is a terrible Willpower consumer once she's been opened. Women whose attractiveness is affected by powers have the willpower drain affected by every rank in every power that affects their desirability and the drain is further affected by their relative lack of dress.

You shouldn't be losing 50 Willpower in single hits from Mind Control / Sympathic Link alone though. Are all the women naked or close to it?

Get your third Discipline shot ASAP. It's the first major breakpoint in Resistance/Recovery. Keep prioritizing shots. The resistance is applied per individual you're seeing so it makes a big difference.

It generally doesn't get awful until you get Psychosism and have a few insane women (or just your sister -- she can shred Willpower by herself since her attraction is affected by Mind Control, Sympathic Link, and Psychosism if you driven her insane and have her wandering around home naked).

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
G'day folks,

With Baal7334's announcement that SP is not quite abandoned but that he will be rebuilding the game in a third game engine, the walkthrough is unlikely to see much change in the future. I will still attend any new versions that do come out, but my expectation is anything that does will involve world-building and/or scenes as opposed to game elements.

I have occasionally received requests to provide the guide in a format usable offline / outside of the browser, so as an experiment, I am attaching a .rtf file of the guide. I think it loses a bit without spoiler sections and I make no promises to keep it as up to date as the forum guide.

Drop a like if you find the guide useful. Give a reply if something is unclear or you'd like to see something more.

Superpowered Walk-through 0.44.04
The walk-through references only the base game. No mods are discussed. There is a wiki at
It is a great resource for a more in-depth explanation of any particular aspect of the game.

This walk-through is going to focus on getting Billy up and active as quickly as possible. The game has no time limit so feel free to wander off script if it starts feeling tedious!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a game of resource collection and allocation. There are a variety of currencies with some limited conversion between the types.

Starting choices
Primary Trait: Social. Rationale: The primary focus of the game is Billy's social interactions. Each point of social grants 2 charm per period that can be used to sway a target. The primary early use -- asking the target to gossip on your behalf -- consumes 2 charm as does asking for a few bucks. 6 charm is good starting point. Additionally, conversation gains depend on the Social attribute and +3 vs. +2 means a lot when you are trying to collect 14x80 points!

Secondary Trait: Mental. Rationale: physical interactions are primarily combat and that can be avoided trivially until you have power sets to let you win. Additionally, Mental talent controls how much experience you earn from personal training and how much Tamara earns from your tutoring.

Swapping the Social/Mental works fine as well. I recommend Physical be the weak attribute.

The walk-through assumes you followed the advice of the first set of choices (sister, well-endowed, bonus to Concentration).

First 2 weeks
Your first goal is to fix your grades. You have 2 weeks in which to raise the grade to a minimum of 80. Since you get school influence at the end of every month, your actual goal is 96 to get the maximum award. You start off with a 70 and automatically lose (6-book smarts) level each week. Getting a level in book smarts is trivial so you need to gain 36 points over the two week period to take your 70 to 96.

Secondary goals include getting at least one additional level of Enhanced Senses (to acquire Book smarts and x-ray vision). Hopefully you will get your family members to at at least 80 Favor each, and Sandra's phone number.

My strategy is to earn 6 points from 2 college study periods on the weekend (day or afternoon periods). Spend the second week's Monday-Thursday periods at school being tutored. Assuming the enhanced senses are purchased the first week, this gives a 96 grade.

This leaves most of the first week and the last Friday free for classroom instruction. With luck, you may get one or two critical successes and save a self-study period.

The following is broken up into months. These time frames are aspirational rather than prescriptive. I have done it in the time provided (or less), but a lot depends on random chance: how often you succeed vs. fail in the classroom, how many public operations appear, what random events occur, which girls are available each period at school, etc.

Some events that are difficult/non-intuitive

Is this stuff outdated? I tried to follow it, but right on the first monday it seems I can NOT purchase anything at Globex? Am I blind? Sorry to ask this question, because I know if I am wrong the question will turn out stupid.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
i tried to chat with them but i always got the -3 points no matter what i choose
You have to pick topics that they like (each character has 4 such topics, based on their personality type)

Consult this page of the Wiki to know what topic to choose based on the personality type of each character:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is this stuff outdated? I tried to follow it, but right on the first monday it seems I can NOT purchase anything at Globex? Am I blind? Sorry to ask this question, because I know if I am wrong the question will turn out stupid.
I have not yet tried version 0.45. It is up-to-date as of two days ago.

Globex should be open after school (Afternoon period) and accessible by bus. Inside, you should have access to a catalog. Clicking on the opposing page or the bottom right corner of the facing page should allow you to see different powers for purchase. The only one accessible to you at this time is Enhanced Senses.

*edit* I just tried 0.45 to this point specifically and Enhanced Senses purchase works. Click on the "Buy Now" seal once you navigate to the Enhanced senses page.

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
i tried to chat with them but i always got the -3 points no matter what i choose
Each person should have 4 options that give points and 5 that cost points. The mom, for example, top left, centre, middle right, and bottom middle should be acceptable choices.

XOO
OXX
OXO

*edit* I just tried chatting with the mom and it worked as described.

Last edited:

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Both Larson and Ann reject me when I ask them out on the date options. Why is that exactly?

I went to the beach with Ann once, but now I get the same message that she sternly rejects me? Does Professional Ally interfere with those options?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Is there a list out there about the topics to talk about with NPCs ta gain their favour? To me it is super annoying to try and try again (reloading, of course), and I am not able to remember it or write it down for every character in the game - this really is a stupid and repetetive mechanism. Boring.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Is there a list out there about the topics to talk about with NPCs ta gain their favour? To me it is super annoying to try and try again (reloading, of course), and I am not able to remember it or write it down for every character in the game - this really is a stupid and repetetive mechanism. Boring.
read this post just a bit further up

• Red Heart
Reactions: ray3dave

buff

May 29, 2017
Sillyrobot, your guide is awesome and you are a hero for maintaining it! Thanks!

Access to this requires tutoring Tamara at least 10 times (why Tamara? I don't know) .
This is to demonstrate that you are an effective tutor, thus earning some trust from Larson.

Code:
content/content_storyline1.rpy:1304:    pl "...Well....I have seen improvements in Tamara's grades....Fine, but make sure you warn him, that if he does a single slide tackle, he's benched forever."

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote