• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Could you update the walkthrough (.rtf file) with Chelsea's mission and Anne's fetish?
Once I get there! Probably get there sometime this week and issue the update over next weekend. Depending on nice weather, that might slip a day or two.

Reactions: barbosa83

cumthos

May 26, 2018
I can't interact with Danni. I can only watch TV with her on Mondays. Can't even see her in the afternoon. Is this a common thing?

Juggman

Jun 16, 2019
The college doesn't seem to exist in my game? The only places I can go in the beginning are coffee shop and the high school.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The college doesn't seem to exist in my game? The only places I can go in the beginning are coffee shop and the high school.
Where you can go depends on your mode of transport and on the time of day (things open at different times). The school and coffee shop are in walking distance. On the map screen, click on the bus icon.

If the school is available, you must have skipped the remainder of Sunday and now be on Monday or later since the school is only open during the work week. The college is only available on weekends.

Juggman

Jun 16, 2019
Where you can go depends on your mode of transport and on the time of day (things open at different times). The school and coffee shop are in walking distance. On the map screen, click on the bus icon.

If the school is available, you must have skipped the remainder of Sunday and now be on Monday or later since the school is only open during the work week. The college is only available on weekends.
This is gonna sound weird. I downloaded the latest hotfix and restarted the game. Now the college is there, the initiative building and the coffee shop on Sunday. Not sure what happened but I guess it's working now lol. Great to see how helpful the community is though. Thanks a lot bro. :D

Fellnight

Feb 19, 2018
How important is it that I am able to get Derek's favor up? I'm kinda selfish and don't want Sandra with him, but I don't know how much I'll need his favor later in the game.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How important is it that I am able to get Derek's favor up? I'm kinda selfish and don't want Sandra with him, but I don't know how much I'll need his favor later in the game.
You don't need him, really. I generally prefer Freddy as sidekick. Though taking Derek as sidekick on the cheerleader peeping tom mission when Sandra has a really high Corruption score is fun.

He can be convenient for the first few "small" missions if you pull versions that involve combat before Billy gains decent capability. If you have a Physical of 1 the fights bog down to the point where you need random factors to align in order to win -- the opponent's healing is enough to stave off Billy's damage; this is where Derek becomes really handy. Or save-scumming to get a mission without combat like graffiti.

Once you get Physical of 2 or more and Armor of Terra Billy can handle the combats himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fellnight

elendventure21

Jan 8, 2019
Mom does not go for a coffee. Everytime I ask, she rejects. I am currently suppressing family times. Anything else I need to do?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Mom does not go for a coffee. Everytime I ask, she rejects. I am currently suppressing family times. Anything else I need to do?
Check what recalibration she is under. Personality switches affect preferred / rejected social activity. I also have seen reports that the clothing restrictions can break going for coffee.

Reactions: elendventure21

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
G'day folks,

A cursory review of 0.44 shows no changes are necessary to the base guide. The changes are mainly cosmetic or world-building with little mechanical impact.

I have occasionally received requests to provide the guide in a format usable offline / outside of the browser, so as an experiment, I am attaching a .rtf file of the guide. I think it loses a bit without spoiler sections and I make no promises to keep it as up to date as the forum guide.

Drop a like if you find the guide useful. Give a reply if something is unclear or you'd like to see something more.
Love the guide, I find it's very helpful.
I also appreciate the offline version. I find it's the one I use most.
TYVM!

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
how does having people as a personal assistant or sex bot improve them from worker ?
Sexbot refills Lust to 100 every day at the expense of gaining no Control refresh. Good for Billy to toss on his sister (who automatically fills Billy's Willpower completely when invited over for the night) if he has trouble keeping Willpower high. It also increases her weekly cash amount and Corruption goes up daily.

Personal assistant is a bit weirder. It provides vignettes when the victim is taken to one of the social locales like library or shopping. It combines a bunch of the basic reprogramming choices into one large package.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Wow, I don't think I ever saw this many mods for one game... am I supposed to use them alongside each other or only one/a few of them? I know there is this .jpg attached to the OP which seems to be about the mods(?). But it's confusing as well. It says I need only one of "Radioactive" or "Get Lucky" but it also says "Radioactive" absolutely needs "Get Lucky"?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Wow, I don't think I ever saw this many mods for one game... am I supposed to use them alongside each other or only one/a few of them? I know there is this .jpg attached to the OP which seems to be about the mods(?). But it's confusing as well. It says I need only one of "Radioactive" or "Get Lucky" but it also says "Radioactive" absolutely needs "Get Lucky"?
First, a caveat: I don't use mods with the game. I'll relate what I've seen and expect, but I might get a detail wrong.

I don't think the mod interaction diagram has been updated in a while. Generally, each of the mods is exclusive -- pick one to use. Each mod has its own thread in case you need better insight into which mod would best suit you.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote