Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Foulmouthjester

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah have mental+Awereness at 7 or above. And 150+ logistics rep.

Hmm I tried a new playthru and i can get i there . Any way to lock myself out ?

And do you know what triggers the first scene at globex where they offer you the job ?

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yeah have mental+Awereness at 7 or above. And 150+ logistics rep.

Hmm I tried a new playthru and i can get i there . Any way to lock myself out ?

And do you know what triggers the first scene at globex where they offer you the job ?
I can't think of a way to lock yourself out.

Globex scene triggers on Monday only once Natural Mental + Awareness > 6.

Reactions: Foulmouthjester

Campion

Mar 12, 2019
Hey folks. Doing a new play-through of Superpowered prior to delving into SP2 and I've encountered an issue I haven't seen before. Despite advanced
considerably, including Tamara turning cold, Derek agreeing to join and even getting Chrissy added on, I can't get the club started despite multiple visits to Larson and talking to Freddy over 3 weeks. Can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if some aspect of the game is broken. I'd really rather not start over; I've gotten seriously advanced in the story and development. Any ideas or suggestions?

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Anyone have a guide on how to get the pictures on the phone? Also, any way to disable scenes via Tracker you have already seen?

Gagagoug

Mar 5, 2018
So I never managed to get Tamara to join the club, even if her love is 50+ now. She never invited me home. Am I doing it wrong?

craftycarrot

Sep 10, 2022
Hi guys, seen a few issues around tutoring Derek, I am still trying to complete that mission, and have completed tutoring for both of the other 2 (Tamara and Jim? I think).

For some reason I have tutored him so many times and still not marking as completed. I have set Derek up and can chat with him in the canteen with Sandra etc and have him at 100 for relationship. Would not like to reset as progressed far with stats etc.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hi guys, seen a few issues around tutoring Derek, I am still trying to complete that mission, and have completed tutoring for both of the other 2 (Tamara and Jim? I think).

For some reason I have tutored him so many times and still not marking as completed. I have set Derek up and can chat with him in the canteen with Sandra etc and have him at 100 for relationship. Would not like to reset as progressed far with stats etc.
Have you been meeting Freddie Monday afternoons? There's a final conversation with him that you need.
What happened with Tamara? Did she promise to join the club?

craftycarrot

Sep 10, 2022
Have you been meeting Freddie Monday afternoons? There's a final conversation with him that you need.
What happened with Tamara? Did she promise to join the club?
Freddie that's the name I couldn't remember haha.

Yes, him and Derek in the club, and been doing some mini events (e.g. stopping perv, stopping spy cameras etc.)

In terms of Tamara I cannot remember what I did, but she not in the club activities currently, and I believe I only have her favour at around 9. Do I have to increase hers before tutoring Derek mission to work.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Freddie that's the name I couldn't remember haha.

Yes, him and Derek in the club, and been doing some mini events (e.g. stopping perv, stopping spy cameras etc.)

In terms of Tamara I cannot remember what I did, but she not in the club activities currently, and I believe I only have her favour at around 9. Do I have to increase hers before tutoring Derek mission to work.
OK, I'm a bit confused. I thought you were having trouble getting Derek to join the club. What mission, specifically, is incomplete?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
sounds like it may be glitched then, see the screen grab
Yeah, that one should have cleared the very first time you tutored him.

Did you by chance use a mod to force either the sports position or Sandra relationship early (or alternatively, not tutor him at all until one of those choices came up)? That's one way the code could screw up.

craftycarrot

Sep 10, 2022
Yeah, that one should have cleared the very first time you tutored him.

Did you by chance use a mod to force either the sports position or Sandra relationship early (or alternatively, not tutor him at all until one of those choices came up)? That's one way the code could screw up.
as far as i am aware no mods, i think i simply didnt tutour, so guessing it will be a reset for this ?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
as far as i am aware no mods, i think i simply didnt tutour, so guessing it will be a reset for this ?
Well, it has no effect on anything, so you'd only need to restart if you don't like that line not being green.

If you have access to the console, the following two commands that will fix it:

quest_flags['tutored_derek'] = True
story1.derek_study = True

Reactions: craftycarrot

Mixtape23

Mar 20, 2020
Im in year 2 but Tamara always cold to me when tutoring as if im not progressing and my initiative points is always 0 how to get that?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote